Husein Juhi/Sumit Kumkum FC - Page 18

Posted: 15 years ago
^^ its a cute sig roku 😳..
@ roku : the sig is very sweet.... 😛 👏

yup waiting.... am sure ghar to nahi chodenge... warna Sumit, Kumkum ko tang kaise karega... and Kumkum use?? 😉 😉 Jhagda bhi hoga.. dono kareeb bhi aayenge... 😛

Iss baar Sumit ko sundarnagar aana bhaari padega... kyunki is baar wo chah ke bhi Kumkum ki yaadein bhula nahi paayega.... 😉 😉 😳

Lets see aage kya hoga??? 😛
hey i knew it will be deal type as dono ek doosre ko black mail karenge and kk ka idea to mahan tha..by fooling su as dadima 😆 i wonder he comes to know about it or not but juhi and hussain both did nicejob 😉
grt siggies roku,anku 👏 👏
today eps was just hummmm 😳 😳
hey ya nice sgis roku and anku...u all r becoming fab and right now i need to buck up verna mein bhool jaungi 😆 😆
Guys don't miss today star utsab epi..It will be a cute one..I loved that cute romantic scene.😳
haa jaab pyaar kiya tho darna scence 😳
Yeah...That one is very nice n funny..
Just watch it..O god..🤣....Jab pyaar kia tho daar na kaya🤣🤣...It was super funny...Me to can't stop laughing..🤣🤣..And su's expression seeing dadima n mammayji..🤣🤣..Hilarious...Hats off to hussain n juhi..Edited by roku_huseinfan - 15 years ago

Fab episodes of both star utsav and star episodes

HuJu expressions are worth a zillion dollars

Juhi's did the dadima voice modulation was awesome to perfection

the start they said all the sentences together even stupid to each other.

the funniest part was she the way kk was with her mom then with her stupid Sumit then as dadima and then later with idiot sumit and then with the family and her father

when chandu told that to kumkum matarani se mannat i thought sumit pigal jaayega, because he too heard from his dad but no ways Kumkum ka booth itna savar tha ki he was so disinterested and waiting when chandu finishes and he gives her another banter of words

what about star utsav

the romantic scene and the ultra emotional rain temple scene

love to watch su and sp of kk saath-saath

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago