India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Other things...

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Ok people keep on saying if A-R's love story is out then marriage and then struggles after will be boring but there are so many avenues which are just left out there and which can be pursued further!!

Ok here goes...
Rahul and Muski's relationship...Big smile
Atul and Anjali along with Nana's comedy...I mean comedy and humor never gets oldLOLLOL
Ridz being mahan and saying that she did that mistake while Anjali had done it...that never came out into the open..Ouch
this whole secrecy about Armaan's parents..whats going on with that...Confused
Some old Dr. Kirti and Atul interactions...LOL
Atul with his plants...ClapLOL
All the interns hanging out together!!Big smile

All these avenues while A-R's relation is breaking and making and secretly strengthening and their trust is increasing would prolong the life of the serial for an year or two....and their could build up more secrets that they could go thru for another year or so.....but these pranks are crazzy....I mean dont we have Atul for the comedy??LOLLOL Aren't A-R supposed to be the love birds??WinkWink

Come on guys what do you think? What other avenues can these guys explore??

Edited by mghurye - 05 May 2008 at 11:41am

armaanilicious IF-Sizzlerz
armaanilicious
armaanilicious

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:44am | IP Logged
good post firstly!!

and yeaa soo many options are still open y dont da creatives read this!
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angel77

good post firstly!! Thanks

and yeaa soo many options are still open y dont da creatives read this!

I know they could develop A-R story along the way and that would be so good as they could show A-R's trust strengthening and give us more romance scenes....while bringing the other couples to par..ClapClap
nirali_shah91 IF-Rockerz
nirali_shah91
nirali_shah91

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:57am | IP Logged
yup... im sure all tracks will b up in a bit nw.... hehehe
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirali_shah91

yup... im sure all tracks will b up in a bit nw.... hehehe

I am sure they will continue this do-pranks then break up...then fall in love then confess then some misunderstanding then pain and sadness then hatred again the whole thing....I mean thats what happened the first time..when he was like "confess"...and left her at heer-ranja and then she did the stoop low prank and then she confessed....and now again this prank track...!!

I do not understand did she not confess already?? What is the point of her doing it again.....this brings forward the point that no matter how many times she confesses they will keep pushing it forward and creating a situation where we feel she has to confess again!!...

I do not know about you guys but I just realized the redundancy of the DMG track!!

Edited by mghurye - 05 May 2008 at 12:04pm
tia_ahuja2007 IF-Dazzler
tia_ahuja2007
tia_ahuja2007

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
well,even i fear only one thing...tht after the first confession,this was AR's first major misunderstanding/break-up n so the creatives stretched it on n on n on.......by showing tht ther r rebuilding n reconstructing the AR relationship right from the first brick....it was the first time,so all of us bore it sumtimes patiently n sumtimes not.........

but i do hope tht they dun show AR probs right again after 2-3 months n again build everything from the beginning....tht will be real torture.....

n as u said rigtly,mny new avenues r there...n im sure,they will be shown at "SOME" point of the show......
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tia_ahuja2007

well,even i fear only one thing...tht after the first confession,this was AR's first major misunderstanding/break-up n so the creatives stretched it on n on n on.......by showing tht ther r rebuilding n reconstructing the AR relationship right from the first brick....it was the first time,so all of us bore it sumtimes patiently n sumtimes not.........

but i do hope tht they dun show AR probs right again after 2-3 months n again build everything from the beginning....tht will be real torture.....

n as u said rigtly,mny new avenues r there...n im sure,they will be shown at "SOME" point of the show......

True,
I agree..........
mannyz_1 Goldie
mannyz_1
mannyz_1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
absolutely! Wink Wink
yaar creatives should really read your points. espiacally armaan's parents. it kinda progressed when bi said to ridz "don't say anything abut his parents"
they should bring it up again!

yahin baat confession ki, i don't think she really needes to say "i love you". she has said it already. there should be some scenes where we see them having trusting on another!

Go to top