Chhoona Hai Aasmaan
Chhoona Hai Aasmaan

5th may Written Update

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Written Update for 5th may
The episode begins with nishita talking to rashi and tells that she is your mother and she needs your help.Then nishita suggests to come in the night at 11 ...rashi agrees!!! Then they show a girl walking in..and she tells nishita its me ..and the lights switch on..she sees nishita ,PD ,sam & abhi.
Then abhi tells rashi i know its you now..she tries to hide and abhi tells her its ok...and then she keeps insisting..and all one big tamasha and then sam brings PD infront..and finalls Nisha breaks down...and tells ma...i am rashi...and cries a lottt.
Abhi asks nisha about the ring...and then nisha tells she doesnt know from where it is since she got it from her mother on her 2nd birthday..then abhi looks at nishita who tells even she doesnt know and she has started working only 2 months before(LIAR...pehle she said for so many years i managed daijaan..and now 2 months??)Then nisha tells the only person who can give you the answer is my mom..then abhi tries to convince her she doesnt answer..then nisha tries no answer.

Jahaan is all angry & upset..that his men havent found out..!Then he gets a call from isha and he starts shouting..tum log itna sa info nahin dhoondh sakte? Then isha tells samrat i am isha speaking..then samrat calms and apologizes..then she tells i got some info about that place..it cud be in any direction 200km from that place..and there are 150 towns..and samrat gets angry..and tells my men can findout more than this..isha gets shocked hearing MY MEN..and then tells your men? who? then samrat tells nothing and asks her to call him..when she gets to know anything.
Isha immediately calls up abhi and tells about what happ..she also tells him she is surprised samrat told all their confidential things to someone else.Then abhi tells isha that he will talk to samrat about this.

Then samrat is waiting in a place abhi comes there..and then he talks about how samrat has hired men ...then samrat tells that we were nt getting any results..and i was seeing you in pressure...so i hired men to findout about that town.Then abhi tells him not to worry and he is glad samrat is concerned about him.he tells the mission is nearly ending now..and they will surely succeed!! And abhi also tells samrat that they know who rashi is...but its of no use as rashi knows nothing.Then abhi tells samrat to come for the party..then abhi leaves.Samrat calls up someone.

Preparations of the party is going on and sam is putting some cd..sheekha comes there and asks sam what she is doing..then sam tells she has made a presentation...and its mainly for girls and is encouraging them to join the airforce.Then sheekha sees abhi..and tells i have some work and goes..Farhu and abhi are talking..and farhu tells thats a great idea.Then when sheekha comes abhi gets a call..and then leaves.Then sheekha asks whats a great idea? then farhu tells dont tell any1...but today abhi si going to propose sam for marriage infront of everyone.Sheekha gets shocked.then she asks whether it is before or after the presentation? then farhu says big deal...and then he says he has to change now and leaves.

Sheekha goes and tells rocky and then rocky tells dont worry..and that the presentation will happen but after that sam will be in no position to show her face to anyone and shows sheekha the pic of abhi sam huggin..then sheekha says that isnt going to do anything..and then rocky says it will.

Episode Ends

Precap:Krish tells abhi that he is lucky..the presentation is going on when suddenly everyone is shocked!

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*chandrabcrazychick21abiakshisalu89desichokari17mishcutie90jsimziaLove''sAngeltanyashrivastav*4rom heaven*sunflower52-aditi--Kash-a2zahid

humza1 Goldie
humza1
humza1

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
thnk u so much 4 updates
nimm_o Senior Member
nimm_o
nimm_o

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
thnxxxxxxxx
a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid