Karan/Armaan & Riddz/Shilpa HEAVEN 59 - Page 81

Posted: 15 years ago

jenny: ya i also want innocent and naive ridz bak 😳 😳 though she is nice too. wat atul said was rite ridz was like sita before 😳 😳

becky: shilpa is quiting?😕 how come?

Edited by preksha490 - 15 years ago
I think so too Becks. I KNOW 200% sure that Shilpa is not quitting DMG. 😳 It's not like I am predicting or guessing. I know for sure that Shilpa is not quitting DMG 😳
Yeah Jenns, your sig is beautiful! 👏 👏 😳 It would be great to have the innocent Ridzy back 😳

Cant wait till the end of May 😉
Preksha: Haha, welcome into the hyper world. Hahah, I know Atul..awww..he is so naive, just doesn't get how ridzy-armi-devar are all related. Human-Body relations samajh gaye, successful interns banrahe hain...but can't understand all this, something so very basic 😆 and with so many continous hints!

Now only if everyone could be smart at the reall hard stuff, and dumb at the easy and common stuff...ahh life would be so convenient 😆 😆
Hey Becky, I'm Sanya 😳 First time talking to you right?

Last episode thats gonna be in May will be on Thursday May 29 😳 Is that how much we have to wait? 😆
I am having a blast here! Will be right back in 20 minutes 😳
sanya 😆 😆 u calculated d date??? ahhh dats quite a long w8 yaar 😕 but still atlest we no its gna happen now 😃
After the girls vs girls thing. AR will play their final game and then the - CONFESSION. that is what is being planned right now 😳

Preksu, it's a rumor that Shilpa is quitting DMG, she is NOT 😳
ok guys me off. Had only 3 hours of sleep last night. so have to take a nap. bye take care 😃
byee preks 😳

me off 2 now guys

chao