Raja Ki Ayegi Baraat (Raja Ki Aayegi Baraat)

India-Forums

5th may:- Written update:-

Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:16am | IP Logged

Hey all!!! boy have i missed RKAB forum this weekend!! i was away camping while doin activities like abseiling, archery canoeing etc n had not net access!!! now am back n glad to be!!! ill put the COTW n winners n the GOTW up soon!!!

Recap:- Yudi gets engaged to Bhoomi. He will search for Rani who he has a pik of!!!

At the palace we see gloved hands putting something in a medicine bottle (most probably CR or Suk doing so on CRs command, n the substance is most likely poison or something prevent BR from gettin better as i prosume the medicine is BRs!) while we also see Rani's feet walking. the person gets away as Rani enters the Kitchen to take the medicine! 

Rani takes the medicine to BR n is going to feed it to her when it drops from her hand. Rani takes the spoon to wash. while she is away Yudi along with Saki (saksham) enters. Rani see's n hides at the door. Yudi does Pranam n talks to his mother about needing her ashirwad for the work he is about to do.

he hesitates in telling her n finally admits that he is in love with a girl!!! (im so glad its a girl n not a guy!!!LOL only jokin!!! but still so sweet!!) BR is smiling n so is Saki. Yudi then admits that the girls isnt Bhoomi n everyone is shocked. he tells his mother about the misunderstanding. Yudi says i know im engaged but i cant forget her evene though i dont know her, who she is were she lives im confused n dont kno what to do. he then talks about Ranis pik n is about to show the pik as Kali walks in calling for Rani.

Saki asks Kali if he knows the girl in the pik. the STUPID deletes the photo by mistake!!! (boy do i wanna slap her!!!) Kali asks to be forgiven. Saki shouts at her n kicks her out of the room.

in his Room Saki is trying to discourage Yudi from searching for the girl as he is engaged to bhoomi but Yudi refuses and is determined to find her. he wants answers. He talks about always meeting her in the palace n im sure she is round her sum were!!! (ryt under ur cute little nose!!!)

Rani enters the kitchen where the servants discuss why Bahnu has called them all for. Bahnu then anounces that Saki has decided to make a documentory on the palace servants, Rani thinks that what if Yudi is doing this to find her. a servants asks what a DAKUmentory is n the other replies that it must involve a Daku (aka gunda aka Thug, think GABAR sing people!!!LOL) at this Bahnu gets annoyed n says that the shooting starts in 2 hours n come to the back hall.

she is taking down everyones name n chachi pops in sayin that im Chandrakala. bahnu tells her that only the servants can take part were chachi replies u r doing this becaue i am the most pretyy n talented her bahnu laffs n tells her to believe what she wants n to get out!!!

Rani asks Bahnu if she can meet CR n Bahnu asks if she wants to complain about her n refuses her n tells her to go n work. n she tells rani Maharani ji to come to shooting on time (if only u knew Bahnuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!DeadLOL)

Rani is praying in her room n doesnt want to get found out as it will only cause Yudi pain. Rani says she doesnt know what she is about to do is ryt or wrong but i jus want u to give me strength.

Rani goes n tells munna that she is going to see CR n not to open the door n to tell anyone that comes that "mein shooting ke liye tayaar ho rahi hoon" nin a feminine voice. munna asks that u are telling me to lie Rani replies that sometimes gfor the good of things u have to lie. Munna agrees to do so. Rani leaves

We see CR playing with the poison bottle n Brs medicine infront of her. She thinks to her self that with which medicine the king wants u to get better i am using that very medicine to spread more poison in u. n smiles evilly.

THE end

Comments:- What a cow is CR!!! i knew she wasnt ryt no wonder she wanted an illiterate carer for BR. i jus hope Rani figures this out n stops it some how n that Yudi finds her only then. Munna is sho shweet!!!!Embarrassed

xXx Bee xXx

p.s plz dont forget do use the thnk u botton if u dont wanna leave a comment!!!Embarrassed

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

ArchanaMuzykhushi_019samiyahcutepriyanshtrilochaniGAMESPOTnancy2Lucky78mrvlsmedhstafri123swanishNikkpat79kiranvarunseasonssarchie76-Pwincess-pritijoshiruby_rennebhavikadhiaharish_kenashwinipatilivy_softypujashp18sumu87sushavviwassup28crazyballnanda_gopadmg_maniavppatel1A2Z_84daddysgirl786famy.knmushkan_2003angels_eyessahib29-aditi-pop77

-aditi- IF-Sizzlerz
-aditi-
-aditi-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:29am | IP Logged
great update Clap Clap Clap
lester Groupbie
lester
lester

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
thx for the great update Clap this show is getting interesting day by day...tom is going to be great with the shoot and also Yudi has to meet bhoomi...
Bee3nazz IF-Dazzler
Bee3nazz
Bee3nazz

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by lester

thx for the great update Clap this show is getting interesting day by day...tom is going to be great with the shoot and also Yudi has to meet bhoomi...

oh yh the meeting!!! i wonder what hes gunna says tomaz but i wonder what CR will do coz she knows about it n will defo be up to sumat!!!

xXx Bee

peachesblush IF-Dazzler
peachesblush
peachesblush

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
thank dear
dat was a gud epis Clap Clap Clap
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
thanks Smile
koko<3 Senior Member
koko<3
koko<3

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
thanks! Smile CR has such a pretty face, and such a bad personality
kisnatulsi Goldie
kisnatulsi
kisnatulsi

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
thanks so much......this is starting to make me furious.....but yea hope rani finds CR and BR is ok and yudi finds rani .... Embarrassed

Go to top