India-Forums

Special Squad
Special Squad

*...*...*Irshaad Hai*...*...* (Page 58)

maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 17 July 2009 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Trupti.... Very touching.... Definitely this is how we have to see the happiness of everybody! :)

keep-smiling IF-Dazzler
keep-smiling
keep-smiling

Posted: 18 July 2009 at 12:05am | IP Logged
wonderful story... Clap     Thumbs Up      Star
we need nt always make fun of others fr gettinga pleasure !!!
if we can get this by doing sme gud to them... may b our offence of laughing on dem wil b less....

it ws a new lesson fr me... Approve
nevr thought dis way.. Ermm

Edited by keep-smiling - 06 April 2010 at 9:16am
sunshine286 Goldie
sunshine286
sunshine286

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 6:00am | IP Logged

CREATING PERFECT RELATIONSHIPS?

A person visited the government matchmaker for marriage, SDU, and requested "I am looking for a spouse. Please help me to find a suitable one." The SDU officer said, "Your requirements, please." "Oh, good looking, polite, humorous , sporty, knowledgeable, good in singing and dancing. Willing to accompany me the whole day at home during my leisure hour, if I don't go out. Telling me interesting stories when I need companion for conversation and be silent when I want to rest." The officer listened carefully and replied, "I understand you need television."

There is a saying that a perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband ,because the blind wife cannot see the faults of the husband and the deaf husband cannot hear the nagging of the wife. Many couples are blind and deaf at the courting stage and dream of perpetual perfect relationship. Unfortunately, when the excitement of love wears off, they wake up and discover that marriage is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins.

keep-smiling IF-Dazzler
keep-smiling
keep-smiling

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 11:18am | IP Logged
you need television." Silly       LOL
perfect match can only be found between a blind wife and a deaf husband Thumbs Up     LOL
marriage is not a bed of roses. The nightmare begins
Ermm    Silly

maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 19 July 2009 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Sure yaar.... You give, take and understand is what is marriage about... Not complaints and restrictions.... Nice story! :)
sunshine286 Goldie
sunshine286
sunshine286

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 6:08am | IP Logged
A group of graduates, well established in their careers, were talking at a reunion and decided to go visit their old university professor, now retired.

During their visit, the conversation turned to complaints about stress in their work and lives.

Offering his guests hot chocolate, the professor went into the kitchen and returned with a large pot of hot chocolate and an assortment of cups - porcelain, glass, crystal, some plain looking, some expensive, some exquisite - telling them to help themselves to the hot chocolate.

When they all had a cup of hot chocolate in hand, the professor said: "Notice that all the nice looking, expensive cups were taken, leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it is normal for you to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your problems and stress.

The cup that you're drinking from adds nothing to the quality of the hot chocolate.. In most cases it is just more expensive and in some cases even hides what we drink.

What all of you really wanted was hot chocolate, not the cup; but you consciously went for the best cups... And then you began eyeing each other's cups.

Now consider this: Life is the hot chocolate; your job, money and position in society are the cups.

They are just tools to hold and contain life.

The cup you have does not define, nor change the quality of life you have.

Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the hot chocolate God has provided us. God makes the hot chocolate, man chooses the cups. The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything that they have.

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. And enjoy your hot chocolate.
Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maha_prakrti

keep-smiling IF-Dazzler
keep-smiling
keep-smiling

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 11:41am | IP Logged
wonderful  !!!!! Clap         Clap           Clap
Live simply.
Love generously.
Care deeply.
Speak kindly.
And enjoy your hot chocolate.

worth a deep thought ..!!!! Approve

keep sharing...!!! Smile
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 20 July 2009 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Simple!  Truly simple! :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Special Squad Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index