Special Squad

$*$ Officers Entertainment $*$ (Page 7)

ruha IF-Dazzler
ruha
ruha

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Eik Sardar Pilot Se Head Phone Chheen Raha Hota Hai,
Pilot: Yeh Kia Ker rahay Ho?  Angry
Sardar:Ticket Hum ne bhi bhari hai.. Aur music Tu Akela hee sunn Raha Hai..?Angry

LOL  LOL  LOL

Edited by ruha - 14 May 2008 at 12:33am

maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 14 May 2008 at 4:44am | IP Logged
LOL Sardarji to hamesha marne par hi tule hain LOL
ruha IF-Dazzler
ruha
ruha

Posted: 15 May 2008 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Joy Bose was going by train from Delhi to Howrah.
He kept getting off at every station to buy a ticket till the next station. Smile

When the train reached Howrah., the Bose's co-passengers asked him why he kept buying separate tickets instead of buying a ticket for the entire journey. Smile

Bose replied: Humko doctor bola tha, ki jyada lamba sofor nahin karna. Isee se hum chota chota sofor korta hoon.  LOL

Edited by ruha - 15 May 2008 at 5:10am
ruha IF-Dazzler
ruha
ruha

Posted: 17 May 2008 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
hree men: a project manager, a software engineer, and a hardware engineer are helping out on a project. About midweek they decide to walk up and down the beach during their lunch hour. Halfway up the beach, they stumbled upon a lamp. As they rub the lamp a genie appears and says "Normally I would grant you three wishes, but since there are three of you, I will grant you each one wish." Smile

The hardware engineer went first. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living in a huge house in St. Thomas with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him on off to St. Thomas. Smile

The software engineer went next. "I would like to spend the rest of my life living on a huge yacht cruising the Mediterranean with no money worries." The genie granted him his wish and sent him off to the Mediterranean. Smile

Last, but not least, it was the project manager's turn. "And what would your wish be?" asked the genie. Smile

"I want them both back after lunch" replied the project manager. Wink LOL LOL

Edited by ruha - 17 May 2008 at 12:04pm
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 18 May 2008 at 1:51am | IP Logged
LOL Haan yaar ye PM bhi naa... Kisi ka sukh dekha nahi jaata... Bahut zyati log hain, lekin ek aad bvaar achcha bhi kar lete hain Big smile
ruha IF-Dazzler
ruha
ruha

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
A doctor, a lawyer, a little boy and a priest were out for a Sunday afternoon flight on a small private plane. Suddenly, the plane developed engine trouble.

In spite of the best efforts of the pilot, the plane started to go down. Finally, the pilot grabbed a parachute, yelled to the passengers that they had better jump, and bailed out.

Unfortunately, there were only three parachutes remaining.

The doctor grabbed one and said "I'm a doctor, I save lives, so I must live," and jumped out.

The lawyer then said, "I'm a lawyer and lawyers are the smartest people in the world. I deserve to live."

He also grabbed a parachute and jumped.

The priest looked at the little boy and said, "My son, I've lived a long and full life. You are young and have your whole life ahead of you. Take the last parachute and live in peace."

The little boy handed the parachute back to the priest and said, "Not to worry, Father. The 'smartest man in the world' just took off with my bag thinking it is a parachute."
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 19 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
LOL Yeah... Smartest men sometimes become fools.... Lekin bechara pata nahi kahan gira hoga Wink
ruha IF-Dazzler
ruha
ruha

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
There was a student who was desirous of taking admission for a study course.

He was smart enough to get through the written test, a GD and was to appear for the personal interview. Later, as the interview progressed, the interviewer found this boy to be bright since he could answer all the questions correctly. The interviewer got impatient and decided to corner the boy.

"Tell me your choice," said he to the boy, "What's your choice: I shall either ask you ten easy questions or ONE real difficult. Think well before you make up your mind."

The boy thought for a while and said, "My choice is ONE real difficult question."

"Well, good luck to you, you have made your own choice!" said the man on the opposite side. Tell me: What comes first, Day or Night?"

The boy was jolted first but he waited for a while and said: "It's the DAY, sir."

"How???????" the interviewer was smiling ("At last, I got you!" he said to himself.)

"Sorry sir, you promised me that you will not ask me a SECOND difficult question!"

Go to top