India-Forums

Meri Doli Tere Angana
Meri Doli Tere Angana

Now?

angel_of_09 Senior Member
angel_of_09
angel_of_09

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I haven't watched an episode of MDTA since Simran's death because personally I am not interested. Even now I think that the show is still not the same without Gaurav and Priyamvada. So I just wanted to know what you guys think about the show now with the new cast!Big smile

_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:07am | IP Logged
honestly bad bad and bad teh show si nothing withotu rusim
xxmisbahxx Groupbie
xxmisbahxx
xxmisbahxx

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
i just really hate new cast now the new guy who is playing Aman i mean Ruhaan i just don't like him at all. Dead Dead Dead There is only one Ru i liked and that is Gauarav who played Ru and i also like Simran so much and i just don't like Sargam. Dead again i hate the new cast in of mdta Dead Dead Dead
NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
the show now is total bakwaas.. Thumbs Down don't like the new couple. Disapprove ..We miss our Ruhaan and Simran. Cry .We loved the story before 14 feb...We loved it with Gaurav and Priyamvada. Thumbs Up .they were the jaan of the serial Approve ...ab to sirf bakwaas hai mdta. Unhappy ..ek khoobsurat serial ka satyanaas hogaya after 14 feb. Pinch ..i hate the new track, the new cast. Dead ..don't like it at all. D'oh .they should just take it off air if they're not planning to bring the old cast back...Ruhaan Simran can only be Gaurav and Priyamvada.. Wink
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:56am | IP Logged
so true.. hope the miracle happens before 21st may.. kyon ke 21st may is mdta 1st anniversary
NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
ya anniversary asli MDTA ki...which stopped adhoora for us on 14 feb Cry Cry Cry i think...(no what am i saying)..I'm SURE i'll never get over it..everytime i'll see an epi... i keep saying why why did they change it...

Edited by RuhaanSimifan - 06 May 2008 at 1:49pm
_Sano_ IF-Stunnerz
_Sano_
_Sano_

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
lekin i dotn see any .. chnages.. justs tupid show dragging it without any reason
NazNgs IF-Dazzler
NazNgs
NazNgs

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
ya ur right San...just dragness....aur bakwaas..only bakwaas...
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index