Grahasti
Grahasti

Neha(Earlier Sohni) thnks u all

neha2106 Newbie
neha2106
neha2106

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged

Hey friends..

This is Neha Desai ( earlier Sohni) ….. well guys , I rlly appreciate the way this forum has been develpn..it tks a lot of effrt to upload episodes,.. discuss abt them.. consider the minutest details.. votes n polls.. pictures.. n sooo mch mre..

Well , actually, I was told by sme1 to chk out this forum as it had a discussion abt me being replaced.. I immediately got to the laptop! N frnds believe me.. whn I read the topic contents of " Y was Soni replaced?"…… my heart was touched.. n I had tears in my eyes.. I didn't knw tht viewrs liked me so mch.. n the criticism has alwys been tken positively as well.. But, I am posting here.. only because I appreciate every1s time and effort of postin on this forum.. and I feel u guys definitely hav a rite to knw y am I no longer on the show..

I wanted to put to rest all the assumptions ( sweet ones) tht were comin up.. so that u'l knw wht happnd..

Actually, I suffered from severe jaundice and I was hospitalized.. I was asked not to stress myself as my liver had swollen..n lng wrkin hours wud tke a toll on my health..  the entire show has been movin on Sohni's track.. there was a telecast problem.. whn I wsn't keeping wel.. every1 tried their best not to replce me.. bt ther ws no other way out..but,  the show still stays close to my heart.. n Sohni's character wil alwys hold an imp place for me as it ws my debut .. n I love the character even now..

But, the good news is.. I hav recovered to quite an extent now..

Guys, I dunno whther this topic is gnna be entertained or nt.. bt I feel good interactin with u'l in a way atleast.. the shw is wonderful concept.. I wtch it regularly nw.. n I m sure u guys like it too.. considerin the effort on the forum..

So, NOW TO CUT IT SHORT!!.... a BIG THANK U TO ALLLLLL OF U.. FR EVERYTING..  

LOTS OF LOVE

& BEST WISHES,

NEHA DESAI

neha_2106@yahoo.co.in

Related Videos

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
oohhhh thanks sweetie for appreciating our work and rubbish LOL ....
will miss you...and hope to see you in another show....but for now I wish you a speedy recovery....
Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Hey Neha...

Thats so sweet of you replying in hereHug...We all knew that you cant be replaced as you were Too GOOD!!Clap We were contemplating as what could have happend with you.,  you are suffering from Jaundice Ouch take care...

No matter what...For us you'll always be..The best Sohni this show had...with all the respect to the new girlBig smile? Get well soon and recover fully...as we are waiting to see you back in action all over again..Embarrassed if not here then somewhere else for sure...and keep visiting nd keep posting..As shali said...do Ignore our ROOBISH at timesStern SmileLOL...thats usually comes from my side  Stern Smile LOL

Take this as a BReak as you have Long....Really..LONG.....Longggggg...Way to go...Clap

Wishes for you Embarrassed

Give yourself whatever gifts of time and rest you need to feel better - and know that you're surrounded by caring thoughts and prayers and heartfelt wishes. Rest easy. Get well.

chalia Goldie
chalia
chalia

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Hi Neha,
So nice of you to read our attempts at literary genius. Glad to hear that you are better. Jaundice is not an easy condition to deal with. Hope your reports are all back to normal. Please do take care and eat safe. Big smile
neha2106 Newbie
neha2106
neha2106

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Hey.. thts sooo sweet of u all...... i loved ur msgs.. thnk u soo mch.. :-) n yes.. i wil definitely not avoid the ting tht u guys call 'rubbish'! i dun rlly see nytin of tht sort.. i am jus the same.. n as a viewer i wud talk the same way! ;-) LOL n yeah.. i'l definitely keep visitin n keep postin here.. its kinda addictive n fun ;-) m sure u guys agree to tht.. also, Chalia,reports r comin back to normal.. :-) n yeah i am eating wel..
:-) cyaa..
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

thats usually comes from my side  Stern Smile LOL

I am glad you said that..Elder ones should always take the responsibility Embarrassed 

@ Neha: hawww...do take care of yourself Tongue come here more often..its fun here LOLLOLLOL

Nishtha IF-Stunnerz
Nishtha
Nishtha

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *VaVaVoom14*

I am glad you said that..Elder ones should always take the responsibility Embarrassed 

@ Neha: hawww...do take care of yourself Tongue come here more often..its fun here LOLLOLLOL

sharaaaaaaap...atleast leave this thread what impression wil Neha get Stern Smile Geek LOL sorry Neha on this brat behalf LOL kidding she is life of this forum  nd mine too Embarrassed

and do good take care of your self...nd come back soon LOL

Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
dont worry...imma not worried what impression she gets of ju Clown. Embarrassed LOL LOL

Go to top