Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

whats happnig to this serial (Page 4)

fareshta Senior Member
fareshta
fareshta

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by nirali_shah91

no ya i like the current trak...i mean id rathr see them prankin then see Shashank n Armaan fightin ya... i wuldn want to bash ny charedcter ya... im glad ya... id rathr hav it this way then sme random depressin fights....

yh but if dey huv de armaan nd shashank fight (wateva u wanna call it) den de story will go somwer but rite now de story aint goin no wer wiv de prankin, atleast de army vs shashank we can huv der problem sorted a.s.a.p

fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fareshta

Originally posted by nirali_shah91

no ya i like the current trak...i mean id rathr see them prankin then see Shashank n Armaan fightin ya... i wuldn want to bash ny charedcter ya... im glad ya... id rathr hav it this way then sme random depressin fights....

yh but if dey huv de armaan nd shashank fight (wateva u wanna call it) den de story will go somwer but rite now de story aint goin no wer wiv de prankin, atleast de army vs shashank we can huv der problem sorted a.s.a.p

U can then actually see wht ridz will do then too. story will be interesting.

REMIX ROX_APU Senior Member
REMIX ROX_APU
REMIX ROX_APU

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey2007

seriously guys i think the creatives have lost it!!! what did u think about todays episode!!!! what a load of noncence!!!!!!i dnt like where this serial is heading!!!! what have they done to such a sweet unique show?? i think everything is going back to the beginning ... basically dmg replay uptil now how boring !! armaan and ridhimma are going to play pranks on each other !!! god how original!!!! how many times have they shown that!!!!....until sumthing drastically changes in the serial they r going to loose their fans!AngryAngry

dear do u want them to crySmile..at least its funBig smile...itne time ke baad finally finally armaan is laughingWink..i like the way creatives are goingBig smile...fights,LOL..no crying scenesEmbarrassed..funTongue..at least they both are closeEmbarrassed....and don't u think is situation ki wajah se they both are coming closerEmbarrassed...buddy just relax and chill out..coz it's fun and hungama...LOL

and i don't think dmg is going to loose its true fansEmbarrassed...coz east or west dmg is the best....Big smile

we love dmgEmbarrassed

have patience....it will pay in a fruitful way....Embarrassed

umberk Groupbie
umberk
umberk

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]Its not just about the love track db, its about the story and little bit of practicality... DMG is not some cartoon to have only pranks nor is it some saas bahu serial to have only fights.... if they expect me to watch DMG only for pranks, i would rather watch tom and jerry..it is more entertaining...    Dancing in front of everybody to bring him back to normal was fine..but making her do it for his entertainment is completely mean...Confused... no boy friend would want his gf to do something like that in front of everybody.... It is really disgusting... sometimes i feel ridz is right, AR are not made for each other....Ouch[/QUOTE]

agree more of it he was laughng.i thought i wud feel somthng somthng that how much shes mad about him.i realy dont like today arman whn he was laughng Ouch thou i lve him but all i wud say that cretve tryng 2 show strange type of lovstory where lover like himuliatng
Karan.T IF-Sizzlerz
Karan.T
Karan.T

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chaitra86

I know, today's episode was totally useless Ouch

100% right.
Pata nahi kya ho raha hai,aur abhi kya kya hogaAngry
flashy Goldie
flashy
flashy

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Agreed .......which boyfriend is going to do this to his love..........very sad and even the pranks have become stale with no zing to them.........atleast think of something new or may be they are just buying time.........I think they just did this for TRPs remem ber the hot jan scene for TRPs sake and so was this with no outcome whatso ever. Very dissappointing........
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Honey2007

seriously guys i think the creatives have lost it!!! what did u think about todays episode!!!! what a load of noncence!!!!!!i dnt like where this serial is heading!!!! what have they done to such a sweet unique show?? i think everything is going back to the beginning ... basically dmg replay uptil now how boring !! armaan and ridhimma are going to play pranks on each other !!! god how original!!!! how many times have they shown that!!!!....until sumthing drastically changes in the serial they r going to loose their fans!AngryAngry

seriously, i too dint like it yaar !!Angry
-ialwayswill- IF-Sizzlerz
-ialwayswill-
-ialwayswill-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ram*

Originally posted by chaitra86

I know, today's episode was totally useless Ouch

100% right.
Pata nahi kya ho raha hai,aur abhi kya kya hogaAngry

ya, guys, but i realli dont wanna imagin wat's gonna happen as, DMG is very much EXPECTINGLY UNEXPECTED

Go to top