Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by: denver_diva

After watching all the episodes so far, i felt both Rahul and Vineet have been jumping too much, talking too much.They have been trying to get too much attention.They behave arrogant.Vineet talks exactly like Himmesh Reshmiya (without even achieving the little that Himmesh has achieved) and Rahul is super-proud of god knows what! They do sing well...but there are many others who are not any less...for example...aishwarya, harshit, abhijeet.

Vineet could have been a better singer if he didnt shout and scream on high notes.Has anyone noticed the way vineet sits on his couch...probably he thinks he is some "jodha akbar"

Does anyone agree?

😆😆😆 jodha akbar..😆 thats funny... i have noticed the way he sits - maybe looks a lil lazy/lethargic...

harikrishna.sbh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
What they are doing makes the show interesting. When they are singing they are singing seriously and perfectly apart of this to bring humour and interest in the show these things were encouraged by channel also
srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well others can do the same if they think dat vineet and rahul and attention seekers... No one is holding them back...
ritz-cal thumbnail
as such I think he is cute and I like his singing ... reading a fan's letter in the show ... its just Cheap Publicity!!

All of them are champions and familiar faces with a fan base ... they all must get a number of letters everyday.

but I guess this is what gives a show TRPs :)
i cumplttly disagree..dey dun need ta seek ne kinda attntion...peepx alredy give thm attntion..dey r juz entertainer..i really dun undastnd..y peeps ve so much prblm wiv Rahul n Vineet if dey enjoyng da showw??cmn yaar let thm liv dier lives in dier own wayxx!!
madhy thumbnail
i donno abt vinit.. i hv noticed in last week he has been really changed... but sure rahul dosnt need to do all those drama .. happy he was told to stop all those things.. specially dt luv letter thing was getting on my nervous..dt was jus too much

Originally posted by: madhy

i donno abt vinit.. i hv noticed in last week he has been really changed... but sure rahul dosnt need to do all those drama .. happy he was told to stop all those things.. specially dt luv letter thing was getting on my nervous..dt was jus too much

so wt yaar if he did dah?????it was jux a luv letta..n he jux did dah ta chilll...!!!!dah aint Drama aint awl...!!

Shezaadi thumbnail

I Agree with you...

I mean I'm a really big fan of both Vinit and Rahul's SINGING, specially Rahul's. But the extra drama is really unnecessary, it's a singing show, focus on singing. Vinit reminds me wayyyy too much of Himesh, I usuaaly mute his comments they're just really annoying. And yeah Rahul is an amazing singer, he's actually one of my favourites but this extra stuff is just annoying.

Edited by Shezaadi - 15 years ago
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol.. I like the reference to Akbar 😆

in my opinion I think vineet was maybe disappointed with the fact that he didnt get into the champions as he was the top scorer... so i think thats why it looked like he was sulking...

but in terms of attention seekers-as long as you sing well and live up the the expectations rest can be enjoyed as 'time-pass'...But if you are not performing and trying these antics to entertain then I would call it as attention-seekers...

Rahul-Vineet both have been performing well... for me thats wht matters... rest is all scripted (the fights,  sometimes the judges decision, controversy's.. list goes on and on ... 😆)
Originally posted by: Shezaadi

I Agree with you...

I mean I'm a really big fan of both Vinit and Rahul's SINGING, specially Rahul's. But the extra drama is really unnecessary, it's a singing show, focus on singing. Vinit reminds me wayyyy too much of Himesh, I usuaaly mute his comments they're just really annoying. And yeah Rahul is an amazing singer, he's actually one of my favourites but this extra stuff is just annoying.

whch act of im z annyng u temme????like if hes living da show wiv masti so its anoyng u guys..cmn i meann ggrow up yar...hes jux enjoyng da show as much as he can!!