India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

EVil ARmaan (Page 3)

Love_Mehak IF-Dazzler
Love_Mehak
Love_Mehak

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Armi is being juz too much... he is being evil...... ohh plz amri stp it!!!

Sony_1234 IF-Dazzler
Sony_1234
Sony_1234

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:40am | IP Logged
when did arman start acting to be sad?? before the bike race??? or after the bike race?? or after basketball match?? or may be he heard bi and ridz talking and hence he started to act like this??

anyone plz clear my doubts. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nsminerva

Originally posted by mghurye

agree with u shelly... she is prepared to go to any lengths to get him back.. ....................................... her, then when will this end?

She was not rude...I do not get why you guys are so blinded by beauty or rather Armaan's hotness that you do not see logic and do not think about siding with your own sex! Granted women have been wrong loads of times....but Riddhima is not wrong in this case!!

@mghurye what does the @ mean??... hey hold on, I am totally on ridz side and believe me I have always been siding with her.. believe me I am Not blinded by hotness..when I meant she can be forgiven, I meant for the general audience as they always think she is wrong why do they think she is wrong...i mean most of the viewers of this show are female...should they not try to step in her shoes and undertand her mind rather that feel her emotions all the time..... .. and  u have to admit, after the holi episode, she was kind of really rude to Armaan but Armaan has not been our prince charming all the time he has many faults....... there is always a way to get u'r feelings across without hurting someone who loves u.
 and which case do u mean she is not wrong?

I mean she is not wrong in all cases...The only time I thought she was wrong was when she pretended to be raped by Vivek...that was really low for her...when she tooks Anjali's blame on herself....and now when she is doing all these stunts and jeopardizing her hard work because of Armaan's carelessness....In all other situations I side with Ridz and think Armaan is wrong....
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:56am | IP Logged

agree with u shelly... she is prepared to go to any lengths to get him back.. ....................................... her, then when will this end?

She was not rude...I do not get why you guys are so blinded by beauty or rather Armaan's hotness that you do not see logic and do not think about siding with your own sex! Granted women have been wrong loads of times....but Riddhima is not wrong in this case!!

@mghurye what does the @ mean??... hey hold on, I am totally on ridz side and believe me I have always been siding with her.. believe me I am Not blinded by hotness..when I meant she can be forgiven, I meant for the general audience as they always think she is wrong why do they think she is wrong...i mean most of the viewers of this show are female...should they not try to step in her shoes and undertand her mind rather that feel her emotions all the time..... .. and  u have to admit, after the holi episode, she was kind of really rude to Armaan but Armaan has not been our prince charming all the time he has many faults....... there is always a way to get u'r feelings across without hurting someone who loves u.
 and which case do u mean she is not wrong?

I mean she is not wrong in all cases...The only time I thought she was wrong was when she pretended to be raped by Vivek...that was really low for her...when she tooks Anjali's blame on herself....and now when she is doing all these stunts and jeopardizing her hard work because of Armaan's carelessness....In all other situations I side with Ridz and think Armaan is wrong....

hey buddy.. we r on the same side.. I think u got u'r wires crossed somewhere..Smile
  Apart from the ones u mentioned I do have some issues with some more of her behaviour such as after holi for example, but all in all I think both of them r wrong. Certainly Armaan tho doodh ka dula hua nahee hai.

But, today, I am totally irritated with armaan.. she is putting her carreer and reputation on line to save him and his career but he is  ruining hers.

Edited by nsminerva - 05 May 2008 at 11:56am
crazy8980 Groupbie
crazy8980
crazy8980

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:59am | IP Logged
yeah this is bad on Armaan's part..but guess we have much smarter Riddhima now. I guess she added some glue or so in the oil for the massage...and I think the next twist will that Riddhima knew Armaan was doing all this deliberately.
sanniya IF-Sizzlerz
sanniya
sanniya

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
i dunnu wat 2 say really...m sooo Hurt..never thot of dis ..ARmaann...how culd he...he knws everythng ....phir b..he knws Ridz care n dats y doin Everythng jus Everythng ..for him...n Armaann...
Y hes doin dis.....? Cry Cry
Sweet Mermaid IF-Rockerz
Sweet Mermaid
Sweet Mermaid

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanniya

i dunnu wat 2 say really...m sooo Hurt..never thot of dis ..ARmaann...how culd he...he knws everythng ....phir b..he knws Ridz care n dats y doin Everythng jus Everythng ..for him...n Armaann...
Y hes doin dis.....? Cry Cry

Here is your answer honey, He is doin this 2 take "I love u" out of her mouth, baaton mein uljha kar apna kaam nikal vana, dr.  armaan ki khaasiyat hai! Trust me!

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
i agree with everyone who said the wat armi is doing right nw is wrong, i just finished watching the epi and though i thought the dance was hot i just felt sad at the end, i mean this Armi isn't the old armi, something is different, old armi was a prankster, funny and inspite of everything really good at heart,
while this Armi is having a mean streak about him, i mean it was more than evil when he made ridz dance like that, he shouldn't have enjoyed rids humiliation, if you love someone truly you'll go to any length to protect them, i know ridz was not very reasonable and good to armi before but just cos she was not nice doesn't give him the right to do this to her.
i don't know, i was sad after the epi finished, i didn't feel like armi was back, atleast the armi i know and love, this was someone strange to me.

Go to top