shelly thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
after reading 2days update i was like how can some1 be so evil he loves her but all this is wrong look how nice shes being its so sad i love armaan but this is just wrong cooz look at the poor girl doing his duties i really want her 2 get back at him πŸ˜‰ and atul i fell so sorry for him man he cant tell ridz even though he wants 2 armaans being really evil but i still love him πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yeah totally tht name is jus for him ya... hehhehehe... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
ak_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think dat ridz kind of deserv it, because she had been very rude to Armaan. So i think that she had to feel how it feels when people break ur heart. i don't hate ridz but i feel that she had been very rude and mean to armaan.
but i hope that someday they will be together, cuz i really like their jodi, they are awesome. 😊
268143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dhakaboy777

evil wild Luvstory πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

hahaha πŸ˜†

-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
yaaa... evil he is ... that is so Hotttt thou!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
a2zahid thumbnail

Originally posted by: ak_khan

I think dat ridz kind of deserv it, because she had been very rude to Armaan. So i think that she had to feel how it feels when people break ur heart. i don't hate ridz but i feel that she had been very rude and mean to armaan.
but i hope that someday they will be together, cuz i really like their jodi, they are awesome. 😊

ur right 😊

shelly thumbnail
Originally posted by: a2zahid

ur right 😊

i dont coz she has regretted it so its not rally her fault

LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dmg07

yaaa... evil he is ... that is so Hotttt thou!!! 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

They say evil comes with temptations galore - hot, handsome and ....😳

BoredNCynical thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

agree with u shelly... she is prepared to go to any lengths to get him back.. even doing that touch me song.. she is totally lost in her desire to get him back.. so she can be forgiven now..
 and also if we go for an eye for an eye, she was mean so he has to be mean to her, then when will this end?
mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ak_khan

She did not break his heart and was not rude to him.....and she did not purposely try to ruin him professionally.....when he is now suffering professionally she is trying to get him back up on the horseπŸ‘πŸ‘....and he is making her do all these stunts😑😑....he is going to bring her performance down and destroy her professionally......she is stooping so low to make him professionally good.....it is not her mistake that he can keep his emotions out of his work😑😑....but because she loves him so muchπŸ‘πŸ‘ she is making it her problem....but because of this irresponsible Armaan her professional life will get damaged and destroyed😭😭(I hope not!!)