What a hungama situation in DMG

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 15 years ago

Dunno what is Armaan about to do in the coming days , it means he knows all about the bike race and BB thingy too, or he does'nt no, he knows that Riddhima wants to do his ghulami , and Riddhima i think she also knows that now Ammy is doing this deliberately atleast her gestures shows that in todays epi and precap, does he know what is Armaan upto, or does Armaan knows that why is Riddhima doing all this, i think no one knows, it means that Armaan's character is now getting mysterious.What a  hungama situation.😆

😆

Maleka/Love Ammy

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet Mermaid thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think all this wil lead 2 comfession!
angelofdeathkav thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yep it will all hopefully lead to a big confession in front of everyone
-Veena- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yea.... that is a big confusion..... but really a big confession...... Feels kinda odd yaa? We know Armaan and his feelings so welll and now he is not telling us anything!!!lol.... 😆 😆
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yeh to hadh ho gayi>> ab tak armaan to bohut depress ab achanak se kya hogaya
nirali_shah91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
but it was full on fun ya... had fun laughin n checkin out Armaan.... 😃 😃 😃
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I thinks after seeing Ridz dancing on zara zara i think he has lost all his senses 😆 😆 😆

Maleka/Love Ammy
mahandra thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
maleka!! 😆 😆 😆 'after zara zra..lost his senses' 🤣 tht was funny 😆 ..i know yaar god knows wats all this mystery mystery..atleast they shud tell us all this..then we wont b confused 😆
Sona_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
it was gud...i luvd it...
nw only confession n 4 sure it wud b hatke
Sony_1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lois_Lane

Dunno what is Armaan about to do in the coming days , it means he knows all about the bike race and BB thingy too, or he does'nt no, he knows that Riddhima wants to do his ghulami , and Riddhima i think she also knows that now Ammy is doing this deliberately atleast her gestures shows that in todays epi and precap, does he know what is Armaan upto, or does Armaan knows that why is Riddhima doing all this, i think no one knows, it means that Armaan's character is now getting mysterious.What a  hungama situation.😆

😆

Maleka/Love Ammy

same doubt here. i also doubt from when di arman become the old arman. it is definitely not before the fight. it may be after the fight. when did he start acting to be sad??  before the bike race??? or after the bike race?? or after basketball match?? or may be he heard bi and ridz talking and hence he started to act like this??

anyone plz clear my doubts. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz