Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

She does remember.. doesnt she?

Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:15am | IP Logged

Hey

throughout the episode there was, negative flashbacks and coloured ones..

the coloured ones she sees of PD Bani covered in blood and all that and she remembered JW..

So in a way she does remember, but i guess she feels shes living another persons life.. not her own as she doesnt see her own reflection sorta thing - even tho shes gna under the knife

another thing.. Ganga Stern Smile

Maybe Krishna is covering for Ganga about something.. u know when something goes wrong, siblings are the ones to be with you all the time.. thru thick and thin.. so maybe Krishna is covering for Ganga and is acting as the strayed child..

Henzy

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Well pronita sees Bani so is confused...she doesn't know she is Bani right...but she has one trait that she never lost...jasoosigiri and now she will running off to Mumbai chasing her Mr Walia.

Funny how Ganga goes clubbing and smokes but has no clue about the Web world and pc. Wonder if she has a secret BF and been naughty with him too. LOL
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yeh..old habits die hard i guess Wink lol..

as for ganga, she took me by suprise, a good one tho, i know its bad to go clubbing blah.. but think.. shes not another Bani, so she enjoyed her life a little before she got told off (shes gna one day or the other LOL )

i do wish she stops smoking tho, clubbing is one thing.. smoking is another!

and as for the BF.. i think she may have one, shes gna end up gettin ditched or soemthing

i cant help but think... maybe this was the KS that was gna be.. like Bani the one that strays but seems goody and Pia looks like shes strayed but was a goody goody
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Kanta ben beat me to mentioning that point about Ganga being so tradtional that she doesn't know how to turn on a computer... but yet her tradition doesn't stop her from clubbing hard and toasting her lungs with cigs LOL

It's kinda tragic in a way - Ganga was given a new lease of life because of her siblings, and now she is disrespecting the gift of life by taking to smoking (which is established to be something that slowly kills you).

If Krishna really does have to suffer to cover up for Ganga, then it would be sad to see. If people do wrong, they should get whupped - in this case, Ganga should take the whuppin Stern Smile

God bless.
..Sanjana.. IF-Rockerz
..Sanjana..
..Sanjana..

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:43am | IP Logged
All I can say is KS has left me totally Confused today!I mean the Ganga thing was to much!!I could not stop laughing LOL LOL LOL
milkey007 IF-Dazzler
milkey007
milkey007

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i found it funny.she saw knife in JW's hand and assume that he killed Bani.
HollySC IF-Dazzler
HollySC
HollySC

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Now pronita will suspect Jai of killing Bani... how can he kill Bani when you are alive!!! what a confusing twist!!! nothing is practically normal in KS...!!!

KS is getting weirder with each twist!!! Confused ... don't really know what to say about Ganga's new attitude!!! Confused ... you can't really trust any character of KS... first Sahil... the goody one turned out to be a killer who tried to Kill Jai... then Pia turned evil... Meera the goody goody one turned out to be a killer as well... Gangna another goody one turned out to be the worst sister ever!!! framing Krishna of her wrong doing!!! now will Jai turned into a murderer for killing Bani!!! Ouch ... what are these destructive up to!!! what happened to revenge against Meera!!! Ouch ...
cute_mona Senior Member
cute_mona
cute_mona

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I had a hearty laugh thinking about Ganga smoking and clubbing!! LOL   LOL

Talk about "parda hai, parda hai!
I think Pronita may think that Bani was probably a friend, who was abused by JW....well she is close, after all crazy Meera is right there!!

Go to top