Believe it or nuts..BMTD - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
Originally posted by set_raj

BMTD's editor's  desk Ananya....πŸ˜†you think they will allow me to sit..?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†they will close the office or end the serial and go back to their gaon..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thats y i post this when i saw sheer nonsense of AD standing back to back, still dont see each other...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†even the child will not direct like this..πŸ˜†

Editor na sahi par laughter challenge to jaroor jeet jaoge yaar aapπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Sin=yellow=jaundiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i realized her eyes seemed yellowish today

Edited by Ananya_A - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Ananya_A

🀣🀣🀣 I say u shud sit on BMTD's editor's desk.. after reading ur analysis haas haas ke mere pet main chakkar arahe hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜† usually when two lovers are standing very close to each other, they somehow feel each others presence..maybe they can smell each other or smth..wind blowing..hair swaying.. dupatta gets stuck to the hero's watch πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ..etc etc..whereas AD cudnt feel anything..
But Ananya they did feel something, at least thats what I thought from their expressions. Hmm, Raj I thought it was obvious that they won't meet each other, the back to back scene was for Sins pleasure only, lol.
Originally posted by narmz

lol they must of ran out of colours so yellow it was...hehe i like the colour yellow do u ?

Yea i like yellow besan ke pakodes...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†mangoes cos they yellow...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by *Reemz*

But Ananya they did feel something, at least thats what I thought from their expressions. Hmm, Raj I thought it was obvious that they won't meet each other, the back to back scene was for Sins pleasure only, lol.
The Biggest dumbest person is Sindoora, she was trying to avoid Amar and Divya from meeting , but the dumb dayan doesnt knw tht AD knows each other and he is Amar guide..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by set_raj - 15 years ago
Originally posted by Ananya_A

Editor na sahi par laughter challenge to jaroor jeet jaoge yaar aapπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

Sin=yellow=jaundiceπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i realized her eyes seemed yellowish today

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Ananya thanks for ur compliment...luaghter challenge toh door hai, mera yahin serial dekhkar dimaag mein jo bheja hai..usmein se ideas nikalne lagte hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Sin ko Yellow fever ho jaayega, kal raat ko sapne mein Amar yellow dress mein usse nazar aayega..πŸ˜†

From tom she wont allow anyone in the house to wear yellow..πŸ˜†