Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

pranks all around dmg--story remains same (Page 2)

priyankumupal IF-Rockerz
priyankumupal
priyankumupal

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brownbutt

Originally posted by priyankumupal

they must be having a plan, with the whole thing about ridz dad and anjali going against Armi, the background of Armi's family, Muski and Rahool's story, Anjali and Atul story, Armaan and Ridz's love scenes. so much to move forward on, with these and a few interesting realistic twist, i'm sure the creatives have a long plan for the future

Anjali is against Armaan too?

no no, not as of now, i was thinking looking at her expressions when ridz danced that she will not like Armi and Ridz jodi, i'm not sure about this. it may be a path the creatives might want to go on, on.

nirali_shah91 IF-Rockerz
nirali_shah91
nirali_shah91

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:18am | IP Logged
im happy ya... i l ike it... atleast all tht madness with Shashank dint happen n was funny... i wuldnt hav it ny othr way... im glad ya..... atleast they rnt fightin i was tired of seein fights ya... Embarrassed
richieness Groupbie
richieness
richieness

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightangel

oops whn it's gonna end...???? Dead Ouch 

we hav enough cartoon channels..Confused Wink

Sure but we have enough aunty channels too don't we. I think its quite fun watching these two fight. And its funny!!
Sona_25 IF-Dazzler
Sona_25
Sona_25

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nirali_shah91

im happy ya... i l ike it... atleast all tht madness with Shashank dint happen n was funny... i wuldnt hav it ny othr way... im glad ya..... atleast they rnt fightin i was tired of seein fights ya... Embarrassed

same here..

LadyMcbeth IF-Sizzlerz
LadyMcbeth
LadyMcbeth

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:59am | IP Logged
The basic plotline for DMG is clearly missing. So the writers (I hate to abuse the word "creatives") add small sub-plots to keep the TRPs soaring.

I am not complaining about the current track though as it is way better than the mean fights between Ridz and Armaan about a month ago ...

My bottomline, I've stopped analyzing the show, but as long as Armaan is "happy", it is definitely watchable!
BoredNCynical Goldie
BoredNCynical
BoredNCynical

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMcbeth

The basic plotline for DMG is clearly missing. So the writers (I hate to abuse the word "creatives") add small sub-plots to keep the TRPs soaring.

I am not complaining about the current track though as it is way better than the mean fights between Ridz and Armaan about a month ago ...

My bottomline, I've stopped analyzing the show, but as long as Armaan is "happy", it is definitely watchable!

same here... I  am not able to find a backbone to the story even if I search for it with a tooth combUnhappy..but certainly better than those horrible fights.
  But I wonder when they will end this tom and jerry games? don't they have all these conflicts waiting to solve that they have opened?
  ok.... so they don't want to divert attention to the other pairs as AR r bringing in the TRPs.. Then atleast move the story forward, show shashank as obstacle, bring ammy's parents their could be so much other venues with a story behind it that they can keep the focus on AR.
  I wish they would try doing that..

Go to top