Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah
Annu Ki Ho Gayee Waah Bhai Waah

Written Update 5th may - complete

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Written Update for 5th May

The episode begins in victoria which is looking beautiful with lights etc..Basically Victoria is all set for Ashu's birthday Party.Ashu's father is there looking at how the work is going on when he sees all the sardars standing in a line..And asks SK who they are.SK tells that they are helpers.Ashu's dad is pretty surprised about Helpers..Then SK tells that gullu organized them..then he looks at annu and tells..you organized them? and tells that you would have taken a lot of time to get them all togetherLOL.Then Ashu's dad goes from there.SK asks those sardars and annu to come..They go to the place where food is supposed to be Kept!
That girl who likes the REAL GULLU(dono her name)gives annu a phone and tells that bhushan told you need a phone for today but yeah keep it in silent since SK doesnt like phone in the kitchen.All  the helpers stand in a line and leave somewhere.SK comes there and tells where are your jokers..i mean helpers....Then anuu says they have gone to the washroom....SK says they've gone there together??????????????ROFLROFLROFL then SK tells that saath saath jiyengey saath saath marengey...Hum sab..and tells to teach them well its SK ki izzat ka sawal.Anuu assures him..then SK asks if he shud ask naks to come..she says no..naks is required in the Kitchen ill manage.
Those helpers all stand in a line..then gullu calls up Annu .Annu tells that all the sardars are here.Then gullu tells that lets have a small rehearsal.Then Annu tells a small rehearsal then everyone tells their name in kitchen..and their name outside.Outside they all are GULLUConfusedConfused.   Then annu asks everyone to give their badges to her and go to the kitchen.Then she tells gullu that gullu now even if yamraj asks them they will tell their name as Gullu. Then Annu tells gullu that she hopes everything is fine..She is really worried...and then gullu tells though our plan is good i am also feeling scared.Then gullu tells that when annu's family comes he will call her and she shud change her dress in 3 mins 20 sec.Then gullu and annu keep the phone.

Mrs.Mehra is talking to herself telling my husband Mr.Mehra...for my birthday party you didnt have time to come and you are organizing your son's birthday party.Wait and watch what is in store..In this beautiful Night...a lot will happen and after this it will only be you me and our son Neil.(Man she looks like one vampLOLwith that black saree...she looks scary..Tongue)Then they show Mr.Mehra shouting..he tells how long? fast...and then asks where is the boss?? then he tells he will come later.Then Mr.Mehra says when the boss wants work he will come with sweet box and when it comes to working he will disappear.Then he tells the guy to hurry up.
They show the dolly going..where annu's family and gullu's mom are sitting. Then they are talking about ashu..and how he is really nice..and they even talk good things about Mr.Mehra.Finally they reach the place but gullu doesnt see them.They tell that this is the place where anuu will come after marriage and they look really happy!!
Then once they enter...there is a guy who tells car keys sir..and then di di tells dont give it he might be a chor..then chhavi explains that his job is to park the car and that he is a vallet...and then gives the keys.

They all go in...Anmol bedi starts dancing and stuff(Embarassing...) Then didi is looking at people..and their small clothes...and is surprised...(Which world does she live in??? Half the female population in india where short clothes....)Then they see some guy taking lights and then says...oh yaar...party shuru ho gayi and your still putting the lights.Then Mr.Mehra sees this and is teling that first they come late and then act as though they did all the preparation.Then anmolji notices mr.mehra and then goes there...and talks really loudly(Again Embarassing...) and then they are talking somethings about happiness..a sher on women and some nonsense i cudnt quiet catch on to what they were saying.

They show gullu pacing up and down..thinking how come..uncleji and all havent come??? then they show ashu in his room....getting ready.Then he tells that till now ashu's eyes searched for annu..but now it wont..annu is lucky that both her kismat and love are with her but i am not that lucky.Then he sees the ring and tells that today annu will become someone else's and he will also become someone else'sConfusedConfusedConfused

Then they show annu..talking on the phone trying to get thru the line to talk to gullu....Then suddenly anmolji sees gullu and says oiy gullu..he gets shocked and surprised and turns a lil..and finds anmolji there..Then those sardars who are supposed to act as gullu come there and says main gullu..main bhi gullu...then anmolji says not you..and tells smile please and gives kaju..(Who does that...giving kaju...all the time?? I mean kaju ka price kitna hai aaj kal...Embarrassed)Then annu is scared and she goes up and ends up in ashu's room..he opens the door..she trips and falls..and ashu holds her they are looking into each others eyes and then ashu tells UTH..if someone sees they will think something and all..then he asks how come you are here? Gullu(annu)tells that she came here by mistake and then ashu tells that come down now..and pulls him(her) and when he sees down he finds gullu(Annu's)family and compliments about gullu's(annu's)father's dress..when he goes down..gullu disappears...Then he tells yeh gullu kahaan gaya? then two of the sardars come and tell ji main gullu and the other one says main bhi gullu...(I am tired of typing this...Confused)

Annu(now in her true self...meaning dressed up as a girl..) tries to call up gullu...only to find that the signal is down..anuu tries to tell gullu..that annu's family is here..and he says exactly what i am saying they havent come..and the line gets cut.(Phew....if the conversation went on for more time...i promise i would have switched off the telivision.)then they show gullu playing around with the watchman..the watchman thinks that gullu has conjunctivitis..and something like that..and then the watchman runs away...and gullu thinks to himself that i didnt know i had something that people thot i have Conjunctivits.
They show ashu really happy with annu's family..and they were talking generally..neil and his mom are standing at a distance..and neil comments about how ashu is happy..then neil's mom tells that i want to see him tensed..otherwise i am not happy...then she tells neil are you sure that you B grade or C grade actress will be able to ruin ashu's happiness...he says for money she will do anything..then she asks where is mehak now? then neil tells she is an actress na...she has gone to the beauty parlour.(Xcuse me...even non actresses go to beauty parlour...) Then they show mehak coming ,wearing a light yellow dress...holding red flowers..ashu is talking to annu's family and sees mehak...and then he sees annu behind..then neil tells his mom there she is.Then ashu excuses himself and walks towards annu mehak...Mehak is infront and annu is behind..he walks..Mehak is all smiley...and stufff however the greatest ashu walks to annu..and tells her hi..and tells her she is looking beautiful..and all...Then he also tells her that before the announcment he wanted to her something...Annu's family is all happy to know he is telling her about the ENGAGEMENTOuch
The annu tells announcment?Ashu tells about your engagement.

EPISODE ENDS

No Precap

Edited by *~sneha~* - 05 May 2008 at 10:45am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

dora19000chandrabruby_rennexXxZiNnAyRaxXxladdooseasonsshiten fanRosieCvppatel1Sadie101ivy_softycrazyballHowlarious

ArjunRoshan89 Goldie
ArjunRoshan89
ArjunRoshan89

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Thanzx for the update!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top