India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

SV wapas aagay!!! Sindoora's thinking

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:15am | IP Logged

Hai Hai.....mein toh vyse TV ko ghur rahi thi.....jab Amar aur Divya are standing back to back.....and Sindoora gazing at them as if she saw some bhoots in the morning....hehe...LOL

Its too amazing to see Amar and Divya like tht....pata nahin im becoming Sindoora or my thougths are going in the same frequency of Sindoora Confused but im also feeling like Amar aur Divya nahin balki mere SAGAR waapas aagaya hein.....obviously Vidya too....Big smileEmbarrassed

The Scene where Divya is coming down the stairs in a pink lengah and dupatta....its pretty cute to look at her and  mera Amar vohi...Sagar...no words at all....joh bhi out fit ho....he gives the brightness to the dress...

wht u  say guys n gals????? ( i hope i have to write gals first....heheLOLEmbarrassed)

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:27am | IP Logged
didnt anyone see my post or jsut forgot to reply...hehe...fine....

here i remembered something....Samrat was asking Divya tht in her arms uska first letter should be there and she has to find.....heeh...how funny is tht...pyaar hi nahin hein unn donon ke beech mein....aur mehandi ke rang kahase aayegi..... Embarrassed Ouch LOL
narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:37am | IP Logged
dnt worrie Nandoo sis.....im here to post i saw the episode and i was like omg....it was jus soo dramatic man lol if onli one of them two turned around Embarrassed and amar/sagar he looked exactly like are old sagar got to admit but the waiter clothes did not suit him at all i bet u agree wif me on that one....but dnt worrie i bet sharad my jiju told u all this before he sed yes to take the role and i bet u agreed wif him coz i think jiju asks for ur opinion.... LOL tell him i sed hello and i gave a bigg hug Wink
Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Thats right! Nwayz she is sure goin to lose this tym LOL
adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
haha, yes I agree with you Nandoo! Sindoora better watch out! Big smile
mandy shah Groupbie
mandy shah
mandy shah

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
I agree with you...it did feel like Sagar and Vidya were back.
Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by narmz

dnt worrie Nandoo sis.....im here to post i saw the episode and i was like omg....it was jus soo dramatic man lol if onli one of them two turned around Embarrassed and amar/sagar he looked exactly like are old sagar got to admit but the waiter clothes did not suit him at all i bet u agree wif me on that one....but dnt worrie i bet sharad my jiju told u all this before he sed yes to take the role and i bet u agreed wif him coz i think jiju asks for ur opinion.... LOL tell him i sed hello and i gave a bigg hug Wink

Thnks narmu....yesterday i wnt offline after waiting for sometime...but no one was there...so i left...

haan voh toh sach hein...i was really feeling like Sagar aur Vidya waapas aagay.....her dressing and hairstyle aur Amar;s new hair cut ki vajhese...im becoming crazy tht is tht Sagar or Amar......EmbarrassedLOL

yep...u r exactly corroct....he always tells me before going for his shoott....and all....once i say yes...thn he goes on....Wink

Nandoo IF-Dazzler
Nandoo
Nandoo

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sharadz4me

Thats right! Nwayz she is sure goin to lose this tym LOL

haan yaar....but i dont wnt Sindoora to start her evil thought again...before they both met...and they admit their love to eachother....ConfusedEmbarrassed

Go to top