Armaan- the master prankster...! - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago
i'm not that happy, why did armi make ridz dance infront of everyone? isn't that kinda mean. if you love someone then your supposed to want to protect them, i know ridz wasn't good to Armi, but i expected more from him.
But the whole button breaking was cute. now i can't wait to watch the whole thing
Originally posted by xarmaanloverx

🀣

πŸ˜†my god yaaaaaaaaaaaar i mean im u really cracked me up very badlyπŸ˜†,

chandni
WHAT!!!! 😲
OMG!!! πŸ˜†
omg we should have thinked that first....
❀️MONA
I LOVE ARMAAN SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THIS!!! for once Ridhhima senses how it feels when you're being used by someone. πŸ‘
mere Armaan ko apni unguliyo pe nachati thi na!!!

Luv Taj xxxxx
vo isiliye ridz ko apni unglion par nacha raha hai taki ridz ko is sab ki aadat ho jaye   πŸ˜†
aj nahi to kal to ye karna hi hai {i mean after marriage} πŸ˜†
@hrhr.... πŸ˜† u think ridz uski unglion par nachegi...hehehe instead....he wil πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
😳 You gotta give it to the creatives...we would never have thought that Armaan already knew what was happening 😳
agree niyu...the creatives have gone too clever here πŸ˜†

Originally posted by priyankumupal

i'm not that happy, why did armi make ridz dance infront of everyone? isn't that kinda mean. if you love someone then your supposed to want to protect them, i know ridz wasn't good to Armi, but i expected more from him.
But the whole button breaking was cute. now i can't wait to watch the whole thing

i agree makin her dance in front of evry1 is takin it a bit far n is mean......breakin da button is pure cute n sweet.πŸ˜‰