India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Is there a pattern? (Page 3)

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
opti, I love ur calculations. However, it feels like doomsday predictions. Short reunions and long separations! Oh God!

Why do only the best couples remain apart for longer than they are together? I guess that's WHY they are the favourite couples....more interesting that way than seeing them boringly together...though Sumeet and Kukum have nixed that thought pretty well!

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Pippa, it was not my intention to predict doomsday and I was merely tracing the past to find a clue to the future. As they say history is a subject to know the past, understand the present and predict the future. They also say that when history repeats itself the price doubles. I am only hoping that Michi's history is not on that list. (By the way I am not a historian) But the torture masters are known for their sadistic minds. KYM getting thrown out of the trp charts should be a wake up call and hopefully my fears will not come true and we will indeed have a Michi reunion this week. Yesterday's episodes and the previews are encouraging.

As to the best couples remaining apart, that is the stupid BT formula which they think is working for them. What they dont realise is that if they get their jodis to stay together, they would get more people to watch and not less. Now that they will never know till they actually do it, would they? As you pointed out they need to take a cue from Sumeet and Kumkum.

Edited by optimist - 05 May 2008 at 11:38pm
wackysharu Senior Member
wackysharu
wackysharu

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:14am | IP Logged
hey thats some analysis u hav done.. seriuosly its getting on ma nrves now... when is the michi reunion mannnn

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kayamath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index