Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: ify101

ur post made laugh 😆 😆

Ify are you laughing at me, yourself, the whole bunch of crazy Michians or the sadistic bunch of creatives who are torturing us? 

Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: petem

I noticed that too. Each time not just the duration of the seperation increases but the level of creative's stupidity and NO. of bloopers also increase.

Mony, dont forget the increase in our tolerance level to take in all this BS.

Opti thumbnail
If the previews are any indication, they may show a Michi reunion this week. Hope they do not disappoint us yet again.
ppanache thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Opti...we all live in hope!!
pippa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
opti, I love ur calculations. However, it feels like doomsday predictions. Short reunions and long separations! Oh God!

Why do only the best couples remain apart for longer than they are together? I guess that's WHY they are the favourite couples....more interesting that way than seeing them boringly together...though Sumeet and Kukum have nixed that thought pretty well!
Opti thumbnail
Pippa, it was not my intention to predict doomsday and I was merely tracing the past to find a clue to the future. As they say history is a subject to know the past, understand the present and predict the future. They also say that when history repeats itself the price doubles. I am only hoping that Michi's history is not on that list. (By the way I am not a historian) But the torture masters are known for their sadistic minds. KYM getting thrown out of the trp charts should be a wake up call and hopefully my fears will not come true and we will indeed have a Michi reunion this week. Yesterday's episodes and the previews are encouraging.

As to the best couples remaining apart, that is the stupid BT formula which they think is working for them. What they dont realise is that if they get their jodis to stay together, they would get more people to watch and not less. Now that they will never know till they actually do it, would they? As you pointed out they need to take a cue from Sumeet and Kumkum. Edited by optimist - 15 years ago
wackysharu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
hey thats some analysis u hav done.. seriuosly its getting on ma nrves now... when is the michi reunion mannnn