Is there a pattern?

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago

I may be reading too much into this and it may be early days yet but I was trying to trace Michi union and separation in the past to get some idea when we can expect the next Michi reunion. Here is what I found.

August 30th - Michi had their first major misunderstanding after they got close

when Neev made his famous cliff declaration of love for Prachi .

Approx. six weeks later.....

October  15th - Michi sort out their misunderstanding and Michi have their c-night.

Approx. 3 weeks later.....

November 7th - Prachi admits to being Ritwik's mom and Michi are torn apart yet again with Milsi thinking Prachi betrayed him.

Approx. 11 weeks later...  (four weeks more than the previous period of misunderstanding).

January 22nd - Michi reunite with Milsi apologising for his behaviour.  Michi remarriage is planned.

Approx. 3 weeks later...

February 12th - Milsi meets with an accident while trying to save Prachi .  He later has PA and thinks he loves Ayesha but cant help falling for Prachi.

It has been a little over 11 weeks now...... we still find no signs of Milsi remembering his past.   Even the flashes he was earlier getting are becoming few and far between. So how long will our wait be this time?

If they do not show a Michi reunion this week I am hazarding a guess it will not be before June 2nd.  Why?  Because the IPL matches will be over by then and it will be a little over 15 weeks since the last Michi separation (4 weeks more that the last split and unity).  Get my logic? 

So everytime Michi separate  it seems to be taking them longer to get back together but the duration for which they are together after that remains the same (approx. three weeks!)

Edited by optimist - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow, opti - that's some analysis. now i feel really depressed. maybe it is going to be june. i guess we are also getting used to getting dissapointed for longer and longer...

however, i do feel they may be planning to synchronize michi's getting together with the SPA awards this time. so the real life jodi gets the real life jodi award and michi can get the best jodi award. maybe that's why they are airing the kiss promo so many times...

my record for prediction is very bad though...
Shabz. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow opti..its time they decreased the seperation time and increased the mich reunion...3 weeks is so short
fahimataq thumbnail
I agree and feel tht they r going to take ages getting them together this time and they even hav an excuse: IPL. But as long as they keep to a proper track, showing michi scenes i dnt mind. But they r not nd thts y its annoying. 😡
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent post, I've too noticed the separation lasts for two months, but with
this partial amnesia track its been well over two months, going onto 3
months. Sadly, when Michi do eventually re-unite its lasts less than a
month. During their re-union period, we had the whole Sukriti-Alaap-
Riwtik angle thrown in, eating up Michi screen's time..(remember Michi's
remarriage time...how little we see of Michi...just a few crumbs ).

Am guessing too that if a reunion is planned for Michi, it will not be
before June, so May is going to be a draaagg!! The least the creatives can
do, is throw in fresh Michi scenes without body doubles to appease us , the
loyal viewers this month!Edited by $weet Ema - 15 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Shabz, I too wish they increase the time of the Michi being together rather than apart.
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I noticed that too. Each time not just the duration of the seperation increases but the level of creative's stupidity and NO. of bloopers also increase.
ariska thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
opti, you're so great. You remember all the date 😆 😆 😆
cricketlover thumbnail
wow this was the last thing 🥺
enough Im not watching it anymore cause its getting as boring as 🤬 Bye Guys enjoy the suffering👍🏼
Opti thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketlover

wow this was the last thing 🥺
enough Im not watching it anymore cause its getting as boring as 🤬 Bye Guys enjoy the suffering👍🏼

Sorry did'nt mean to scare you away from the show.  Today's episode gives some hope of a Michi reunion with PA still in place I guess.