Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arsh_here thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
ok My question is for Nika, Shruti and Sanju..!

you loved someone from 4 years.. the first time u ever realized the feelings of love is after meeting that person.. something happened... some family probs.. n u had no way left except leaving him... so u kinda like broke up.. n after like 6 days.. u talk to him.. n wanted to say that u juss cant live without him.. n u will figure out something abt the family issue's u have... but before u saying this.. if that person says that " i am in love again.. i found someone else"... wht would u do then?? would u accept that gurl he loves or not? wht will be ur reaction?? but that person still considers u as his best friend.. n still shares everything wid u... but that love has gone.. so wht will be ur next step??

JahanpanahBond thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arsh_here

you loved someone from 4 years.. the first time u ever realized the feelings of love is after meeting that person.. something happened... some family probs.. n u had no way left except leaving him... so u kinda like broke up.. n after like 6 days.. u talk to him.. n wanted to say that u juss cant live without him.. n u will figure out something abt the family issue's u have... but before u saying this.. if that person says that " i am in love again.. i found someone else"... wht would u do then?? would u accept that gurl he loves or not? wht will be ur reaction?? but that person still considers u as his best friend.. n still shares everything wid u... but that love has gone.. so wht will be ur next step??

hmmm best frn????cummon yar...as far as i noe n believe two ppl who luv each oter..i mean who actualy luv each oter n noe wat true luv is...tey cnt b jus frnz...n ur sayin tat aftr mah brekin up wyt him...jus aftr 6days he cals me n says tat he hs found sumone else...hw cn u cal it true luv????jus 6 days meetin cant b luv..u need tym to undrstnd each oter...to get usd to each oter...if tys s da case i'l ask him beter to go arnd wyt tat gal onli...coz if mah 4yrs of luv is nt enough fr him..n he chose to luv sumbdy who he hs met jus 5-6 days bfre..ten i thnk he isnt wrth nebdy's trust n luv...i'l leave him/....

Arsh_here thumbnail
yeah... thats very true.... thats not the true love if u forget ur 4 yrs of luv in 6 days...!! i would have leave him too..!

hmm.. waiting for Nika n Sanju's answer..!! 😕 😕
yasmeeneee thumbnail

Nice Game...!!!!

ummm... so my question if for every memember of LS..!!

1) How many of us have actually fallen in love?? be honest n frank guys..!!

hi Arsh answering ur question i ll say that u r not clear which kind of love, love like for parents and friends or that Akash and shuruti type of love so i ll answer both of them i ve experienced both type of love now let me blush 😳😳 lolz

yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: chhotidi

Q2)chhotidi do you belive god saach mein hotha hai😉

i think hote hai kyun ki sabhi kehte hai.but sabke thinking diffrent hai.meri mom god par vishwas karti hai but my dad bilkul bhi nahi kerte hai.i don't know mai believe karti ya nahi.but mai puja hone par pray karti hu and school mein bhi. 😃

my question:
1.yasmeeneee aap badmashi karti ha ya nahi?????????? 😆
2.arsh di salmaan or mishal??????????? 😊

Aray chhotidi main aur badmashi na karoo ho hee nahin sakta sorry 4 answering u late yaar but i love to do badmashi and masti with my friends and sis and bro....😊

yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: ocean_girl

Q.2.Yasmeenee agar aisa ho aap introvert ho & so much believe in love,but coz of ur shyness u never express urself whom u love & ur parents arranged a marrige for u who is totally unknown to u.so is halat mein kya karna chahiye.

yasmeeneee thumbnail

Originally posted by: sona.b

This question to everyone in this forum

Tell the most Kraziest thing u hav ever done??

When i was a kid ... once in one marriage ceremony i was feeling sleepy so i find a room but that room was full of children sleeping there then me and my best friend put water on each sleeping child there lolz 😆😆😆 they would wake up and start crying and would leave the room like this me and my cousin succeed in our attempt and finally we slept there.... 😆😆😆

yasmeeneee thumbnail
NOw i ve answered all the question so now my turn to ask question, the question is for all the members and especailly 4 those members who didnt answer any question like a2zahaid, ocean_grl and the member who start the game

The question is that on 14th February(Valantine Day) when u ve a date with ur bf (a guy u love the most) and then Akash also ask u 4 date then where will u go ?????

Now answer this guys ????? 😊
chhotidi thumbnail
i don't know anything about valentine day.but still i wnant 2 answer.if aakash will ask me then i will surely go with him.
Nika_d thumbnail

Well now that I know that he is in love again, I'll let him go. Its gonna be hard but I cant help it coz it was me who asked him to leave n he did that. I will have to face it.  Though its gonna be hard for me. I'll help him in whatever way I can to get him his love and try to be his best frnd forever.

Edited by Nika_d - 15 years ago