India-Forums

Kayamath
Kayamath

Future Scenarios?

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:39am | IP Logged

Iam still confused as to where this story is headed to. But I have some scenarios which I can think of.  Thought I will air it here and get your response:

Scenario 1: Neev turning negative:  Neev misleads Prachi and pretends to be helping her get Milsi while all the while plotting to kill Milsi.  He knows that Prachi will never accept another man as long as Milsi is alive.  He is also ensuring that PL is witnessing how much he wants to help Prachi even though he still loves her. That way he can get her to approve of an NP alliance once Milsi is out of the picture. He had also stage managed Ayesha's absence when the lift mishap took place and is now ensuring she is not around when she was all set to find the truth. There are a couple of holes in this plot though.  

1.So far there have been two attempts on Milsi's life.  The chandelier fall and the lift accident.  In both the cases how could Neev be sure that it will be Milsi who would get hurt?  The chandelier fell during the MA engagement when the room was full of people.  It could have fallen on any one of them.  Milsi just happened to be standing under it at the time.  But there is no way of ensuring that, is there? The lift mishap also occured during office hours when anyone could have used the lift.  How would the person know when Milsi was intending to take it? 

2.Neev was the one who sent Prachi to be with Milsi on the day  of the lift mishap.  Why would he be putting her life at risk as well?  Morever, as long as she is around there is a good possibility that she would save him.

Scenario 2: Neev is innocent  and genuinely wants to unite Prachi with Milsi.  This is an equally strong possibility.  After all this guy has loved and lost and  yet seemed resigned to his fate till now. He now sees the misery of his beloved and wants her happy at any cost.  So he is going out of the way to help her. He cant stop loving her and that would explain his occassional inappropriate behaviour.  The creatives may deliberately be trying to sow the seeds of doubts in his character so that when something goes wrong in future he will be the first suspect.

Now if he is innocent who is guilty?  It could be a third person, maybe an old business rival who wants to settle scores with Milsi. 

Maybe this guy again makes an attempt on Milsi's life and Neev ends up saving him and sacrifing his life.  That would give Jay his exit from the show. 

Scenario 3: Now this is a sinister one indeed.  Neev is negative but his objective is not to kill Milsi but frame him for his 'murder'.  Maybe he will create a situation wherein he may appear to have been killed by someone.  The evidences may point to Milsi.  Prachi may not be willing to believe it but later may start having her doubts. Milsi may be convinced Neev is still alive and is behind this.  This may create tension between Michi.   

Edited by optimist - 05 May 2008 at 10:03am

pippa IF-Rockerz
pippa
pippa

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Opti, I read ur post in the ED thread as well. I think you are honouring the BT guys with a Hithchockian brain!

I can't imagine them writing such a clever track with Neev as a twisted and clever villain. They just don't have the brains for it. It's a simple case of "What you see is what you get."

I think if they seriously want to make it into a murder 'mystery', I feel by now both Prachi and Milind would be shown wondering themselves.

I firmly believe that these scenes are merely to show Prachi saving Milind and nothing more....to show how imp she is in his life...much like abhay and Kusum in Kusum
I could be wrong but I don't expect anything clever and unexpected from these fools!
Shabz. IF-Rockerz
Shabz.
Shabz.

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
an interesting set of scenarios opti...im sticking by neev and i'l go with scenario 2...i want jay to leave on a positive note Smile
fahimataq IF-Rockerz
fahimataq
fahimataq

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Wow optimist! Yet again a gr8 post. I agree with u because Neev has been acting wierd lately and evry1 here do not want him negative. I luv ur scenarios althought for me i think scenario 2 is correct.

As shabzc1 said it will give jay a good time to leave the show and I think someone is trying to kill milind. Its gonna be a third vamp entry according to me,maybe pranay because he hasnt been seen for a long time. And if we recall milind was helping prachi find inder's killer so maybe thts y and now after inder, milind seems to be the richest one and taking care of Shah business. I think it could be pranay for all we know with like a makeover and evrything. He may be bck with another chaal or sumthing. wht do u think?
Monu-SunNaa IF-Sizzlerz
Monu-SunNaa
Monu-SunNaa

Bidaai Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by optimist

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times,
serif">I
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"
size=4><FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"> am still
confused as to where this story is head to. But I have some scenarios
which I can think of.  Thought I will air it here and get your
response:

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Scenario 1:
Neev turning negative:  Neev misleads Prachi and pretends to be helping
her get Milsi while all the while plotting to kill Milsi.  He knows that Prachi
will never accept another man as long as Milsi is alive.  He is also
ensuring that PL is witnessing how much he wants to help Prachi even
though he still loves her. That way he can get her to approve of an NP
alliance once Milsi is out of the picture. He had also stage managed
Ayesha's absence when the lift mishap took place and is now ensuring
she is not around when she was all set to find the truth. 
(Nope I don't
think he delibaretly staged Ayesha's absence so she would not find out the truth, I think he planned her exit, so this would show to Prachi how
much he wants Michi to reunite, so if a time ever did come where
questions were raised on Neev's involvement in the lift incident, Prachi would defend her friend, and would say how much Neev vouched for Michi's eunion, did some much for her to the extent that he sent Ayesha away.

There are a couple of holes in this plot though.  

I definately think that Neev was behind the lift meddling, this scenario
may have its loopholes but that is Balaji for you...they can turn a positive
person into a negative character at a drop of a hat, Maybe the chandelier
incident was not the doing of a mystery person, but the lift meddling was
the work of someone, my guess is that it is Neev.
!!

Edited by $weet Ema - 05 May 2008 at 9:57am
Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Pippa, you may be right. The guys may not come out with any who done it track. But penned those scenarios out of sheer boredom with the current stagnant plot.

Yasmin, anything is possible in BT world. A perfectly good character can be ruined to suit the whims and fancies of the lazy creatives who cannot think beyond love triangles (straight and inverted). So let us see where they take this pathetic track.
starplusfan777 Senior Member
starplusfan777
starplusfan777

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Opti, this is by far your most intruiging and interesting posts, not just yours, but here on this forum that I have personally read. Firstly, Ma'am take a bow! Secondly, Pippa is right on mark, you are giving the creators of this show way too much credit. I don't think they can even think through "a" scenario in such clear detail leave alone frame it.

If I were to take a pick, I'd pick scenario 3 anyday. But, Pippa's summarized my thoughts pretty succintly.

Thank you both opti and pippa for giving me 15 really enjoyable minutes.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top