Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
@junnoon,,is because nina always creates the same post at all time.how long can we ignore it....and we all know the best way to handle candy is just to ignore what is she sayin..
junooni09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ify101

@junnoon,,is because nina always creates the same post at all time.how long can we ignore it....and we all know the best way to handle candy is just to ignore what is she sayin..

I agree with u tht nina makes similar threads & if u dont like it then dont post comments coz this will make her create more topics just coz u guyz tell her not to make such threads she always does the opposite thing.. We cant say anything 2 nina or atia coz they r fans of NP & they want 2 discuss them in this forum by creating threads which r of MP but somehow related to NP but if they bash any actor or character than only u guyz tell her to stop.. I hope u knw what i mean

Nina_sabin thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: junooni09

Ok candy go on bash neev as much as u can as i can see ur warning level has been increased to 60% just bcoz of bashing characters & attacking members & i m sure pretty soon u will be ban frm IF...

And guyz dont u think u r not doing right by supporting members who start bashing characters??? If u see them bashing then atleast u can tell them not 2 do such a thing.. I dont find this thread being offensive & nina didnt bash any character she just asked a qs thatw hat if prachi gets married 2 times as in ekta's serial anything is possible this is not spamming u culd ve discuss this situation in a peaceful way too..

@Sita

yaar u r a dev team member & u shuld see tht no1 bashes any character or actor in any forum, this is really disappointing...

😛Juni thank you so much for the support and trust me I never criticized MP or Neev?😳

Yes its hard reality fact that I am fan of 3 MP and Neev and sometimes people do take advantage of this weak point?🤢😡😃

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

😛Juni thank you so much for the support and trust me I never criticized MP or Neev?😳

Yes its hard reality fact that I am fan of 3 MP and Neev and sometimes people do take advantage of this weak point?🤢😡😃

DEAR nina u never openly said anything again'st MP BUT U HV a sheepish /swwet way of posting the same question for NP !!& VERY SWEETLY u ask queries which r totally negative for MP & positive for NP as tht is known by every one on this forum !!!

THT IS WHT IS SPAMMING !!

Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago
sitakshii thumbnail
@ junnoni atia is a np fan & she crossed all limits of bashing sha bbir !!!

nina does spamming for NP ALL TIME !!!!

i agree tht candy gets pissedd off!! only when she sees np fans calling shabbir by names at the cheeni thread !!

although i think candy has not bashed jay at all at nina's post !!!
Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

@ junnoni atia is a np fan & she crossed all limits of bashing sha bbir !!!

nina does spamming for NP ALL TIME !!!!

i agree tht candy gets pissedd off!! only when she sees np fans calling shabbir by names at the cheeni thread !!

although i think candy has not bashed jay at all at nina's post !!!

👏OK agree as I don,t want to argue any more. 😳

sitakshii thumbnail
cool as it's really getting fussy !!
Nina_sabin thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

cool as it's really getting fussy !!

OOPS where on earth my Mages nad Sarah comb are as things r getting confusing and I don,t want to argu any more?😳

Mages Where are you and Sarah plz come as my situation is like Prachi here?😭

No more kidding Sita but I think we should finish thez arguments or wait for two calming princess M and S to come and solve mystery?

Edited by Nina_sabin - 15 years ago
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Nina_sabin

Guys if Prachi marry twice by accident than what will happen?😳 She already engaged twice so what the chance for this?😳

No offensive but plz tell u view here?😕

uhh correction shes been engaged 4 times and married once and almost married twice... 😆

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pavana, Prachi has been engaged three times and not four. The fourth one is a fake to fool SM house people, particularly Ayesha.