Posted: 15 years ago
Can't this happen that they give money to Sandeep then Sandeep will become a crorepati an Rasik will happily give Urmi's hand in marriage to Sandeep.I wish fairy tales would come true. 
agar aisa hua na to we all will be the happiest person on this earth....but i have a feeling this money situation has nothing got to do with u-s..... Edited by arvanu - 15 years ago
at most i feel only connection may be rasik may realize that being crorepati isnt all that imp. so one imp point taken care of. or else sandeep will in some way be instrumental in returning the money which rasik may not like thus sandy falls 2 notches down in his eyes.
So either way not much closer to Rasik agreeing.
yeah we never know.. we know 1 thing, sandy is not gonna take 3 crore Rs..
fairy tales hehehhe....they always tell us half the story, they always say, n they lived happily ever after, they never should show what actually happened afterwards.......im sure u will see them teething n having troubles in their lives...........life isnt a bed of roses, if it is,, roses do have thorns.........n as for dear sandy...he has already said, keep me away from it........the chq was in HIS hands......he could have cashed it if he waned too.....hes not interested, infact, he doesnt need someone elses money, hes so talented he can make his own , when/if he wants too........ Edited by Fazila~ - 15 years ago
Originally posted by kshreya2002

at most i feel only connection may be rasik may realize that being crorepati isnt all that imp. so one imp point taken care of. or else sandeep will in some way be instrumental in returning the money which rasik may not like thus sandy falls 2 notches down in his eyes.

It seems quite likely,if this happens it would be really cool.

Originally posted by Fazila~

fairy tales hehehhe....they always tell us half the story, they always say, n they lived happily ever after, they never should show what actually happened afterwards.......im sure u will see them teething n having troubles in their lives...........life isnt a bed of roses, if it is,, roses do have thorns.........n as for dear sandy...he has already said, keep me away from it........the chq was in HIS hands......he could have cashed it if he waned too.....hes not interested, infact, he doesnt need someone elses money, hes so talented he can make his own , when/if he wants too........

true...taking easy money is not sandeepish...he wont take the money anyways.

yup, he is not even giving suggestions abt what can be done, taking money toh door ki baat hai.

btw, I was thinking - if urmi would hv been there, and if it was episode before holi, I could totally imagine urmi saying aap mujhe isse door hi rakhiye (specially when no one has asked to her)

we miss 😛 urmi in moholla..
and sandy pointing out no one asked her...