Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GetbusyLiving thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

this is a gr8 discussion to have shellu😳..

i agree with sur...remix had d best set of parents...ek tho der were all kind of parents in the show...plus dey were shown more as individuals rather than just lead actors ke ma-baap😕

in d show...for me the best parent were both sonia and sumeet😳....sonia was def more cooler😳 infact she's d coolest mom ever😉...but wats love without discipline..and dats where sumeet comes in😳...

i think he was more of a realistic parent and still was a gr8 dad...he tried to be both dad and mum to tia...he would pamper a lot and when he realises that she's quite spoilt by now..he starts disciplining her😆 ...but sumhow sumeet managed to do a good job of it...even if he errored in his judgement he always had her best interest at heart...and d fact dat he never had a woman in life for so many years inspite of the loneliness..shows how much he cares how his new relationship will affect his daughter😳..

other than that i totally love sumeet-tia relationship..cos its more like my bond with my father😳....infact sumeet is more of a combo of my mum and dad with my dad d pampering one and mum d disciplined kind...lolz😆...dad will spoil us so much and den leave mum to deal wth the consequences😆..making mum look like a villian to us in mum's own words😉...

hmmm bad parents in remix...i guess we can say unsuccessful parents rather than bad parents...i always thought jumbo was not a good dad...cos most of latty's problems emerge from the fact that her dad was quite corrupt and spineless...i guess d best thing u can ever give ur child is to teach them to live life with dignity through ur own life....and dat is where jumbo fails...his compromising ways sumhow makes latty think dat its ok to compromise on ur values and beliefs to get wat u want...but if u look at d fact whether he was an obedient father den i guess he was ...if u see d time he spent with latty when he realised she might be pregnant..he was very understanding and supportive which saw latty though the whole ordeal..

abt yd....he too falls in the same category as jumbo..its not that dey don't love their kids..but dey  have lost so much of themselves in the process of making money or becoming powerful..dat dey have nuthing left to give to their kids...all yd can give to yuvi..is wat he chose to remember..that is how to get power, fame and money...yd himself doesn't understand d meaning or the power of love and understanding..how can he give that to his son?
everytime yd is with yuvi...he seems more like a politician looking at his future candidate for d ministerial job rather than a dad looking at his son

i guess d only time yd was or acted like a father was when yuvi was devastated after his break up with yamini...and he's punching this punch bag with lot of anger and pain....yd is angry at him for acting like a whoose..and keeps on riling him to punch harder...and yuvi does..when suddenly he breaks down and starts sobbing...and amazingly yd cries too and hugs him hard😳...dat was one awesome moment...dat was d rarest scene when yd felt his son's hurt.so i think he can be a good dad if he just acts on it😉

will post more soon on other discussion topic😳

GetbusyLiving thumbnail

Originally posted by: uvcraziestfan

the discussion looks so good here keep continuing it 😆 newheres
parents month has many sub points
one of dem is family
which we got to see in the end of the show meaning sonia sumeet ashi tia
we dont noe much of it bt all we can do is imagine what this fmaily wud be like

wow this is a beautifulllll siggy shellu👏...very nice....sonia looks so diff here😳...dis was a nice moment😛

yeah dat is another topic we can disucss on...how being a family would affect them..esp the girls..i guess d new relationship out of this family would be d one between sumeet and ashi..cos tia and sonia were already pretty close..it would have been quite interesting to see sumeet disciplining ashi the way he does with tia😆

also in rebelde....after d marriage...robby and mia became quite close..infact dey had another addition to the family with deir parents adopting mp of rebelde into their family😳..now that kind of family would have been so very interesting to see in remix😆

u know this family sig of urs shellu..reminded me of the family sig u made me long back😛

dis one..i loved it so much😳

Edited by maxliz - 15 years ago
FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😆 😆 rachel NO ONE in the world can decipline ABR 😉 she sets her own standards and that too pretty high 😳 and must say she always manages to fulfill those standards 😃

he did try once in remix but failed dismally 😆 ashi is like that as sonuu once said shes like water u feel shes right ther ein your hand but she would melt away like an ice 😳 😳 she has no bounds no limits and sonya has made her that ways gave her that freedom and ashi for one have never misutilized it its only helped her to fly higher and higher into the horizon learning and avdneturing into new things everyday 😳

but hey rach thats a reallyyyyyyyyyy interesting siggy with youuuu 😆 😳 i mena i have NEVER sene htis siggy and "I" not seeing a shelly sigyg is definatly a rariety 😆 but itssssss a wooooooow i totally loooooooooooved it specially the concept u showed every relaitonship in the fmaoly though one is missing the much talked about ashi-tia relationshi[ that would have made the fmaily potrait just about perfeeeeeeeect 😳 but an amazing siggy undoubtedlyyy 👏 👏 am saving it right away 😃

and how i wish sonya sumeet had patched up like they did in rebedle yeh remix wala toh it was like to get it over and done with 😡 as if bus dikhana tha isliye dikhaya this relaitonship deserved much more lime light coz it would have bene a cause of turmoil in botht he gurls' lives both of them were possesive about their parents and both of them owuld have hated sharing them specially with each other it did not matter how much tia liked sonya or ashi liked sumeet i belive in the first phase bott he gurls would have detested the thought and i would have loved ot see those insecurities plus ahsi tia themselves needed time to structure their relaitonship it took robby mia quite a while to move from hatered to dislike to like to eventually even love but in remix this was shown like in a flash which made it all loose its touch had been shown properly it definatly would have revealed so many emotions and i wld hav loved that slow gradual realizaiton on both the gurls ka part that yeah wihtout even knowing they have started liking each other and they care for each others well being..

but as always thaanx to the mahaan sa for ruining everything... 🤢 🤢   
uvcraziestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
damn its sucha an oooooooooold sig of mine 😆
ashi_mania thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well guys I had requested for a family siggy to Mohini n she made this awesome siggy 😳😳.....I just love the way she has made the siggy n that ashi tia pic n that 4some pic is one of my favs......the siggy is free to use...anyone who wishes to use it is more than welcome 😃

heres the goregous siggy

and a matching avi to go with it 😃