Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hina’sAddictiveLast Pt21(Barsaat !)pg140 (Page 25)

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Joined: 20 March 2008
Posts: 20467

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
awesum awesum awesum awesum awesum
2 gud 2 gud 2 gud 2 gud
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.nice hina di
i luvd it especially the rahul,muski,and champ scenes.....it rocked...and i luvd every word of ur part.......it was mind blowing,terrific,amazing........cont soon...thanx fr d pm!!!!! Embarrassed

Awww Thanks for all that appreciation Pragati

Thats for liking it so much

Hope u always do,keep commenting and reading my ff

 

awww.....i will always read and comment.....liking it??i am luving it!!!!

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner
Joined: 13 September 2005
Posts: 28640

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by ammyfan_pragati

Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
Clap
awesum awesum awesum awesum awesum
2 gud 2 gud 2 gud 2 gud
v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.v.nice hina di
i luvd it especially the rahul,muski,and champ scenes.....it rocked...and i luvd every word of ur part.......it was mind blowing,terrific,amazing........cont soon...thanx fr d pm!!!!! Embarrassed

Awww Thanks for all that appreciation Pragati

Thats for liking it so much

Hope u always do,keep commenting and reading my ff

 

awww.....i will always read and comment.....liking it??i am luving it!!!!

Lol!

Thanks hun

Its people like u that make writers write better!

thanks for loving it!

mehma24 Senior Member
mehma24
mehma24

Joined: 17 August 2007
Posts: 542

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by mehma24

hey hina di...tht ws a wonderful part Clap Clap Clap luved AR n RM scenes Embarrassed
awwww so nana-lovely story is starting Embarrassed wud luv 2 c love guru falling 4 lovely Wink
w8ng 4 d nxt part!!!
mehma

Thanks Mehma

Nana-Lvely story is quite cute I think

It probably will be more funny when Nana realises his feelings for Lovely

God knows what he'll do

he will imagine lovely in maharashtrian style saari Wink Embarrassed lyk he does keerti these days LOLLOL

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner
Joined: 13 September 2005
Posts: 28640

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehma24

Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by mehma24

hey hina di...tht ws a wonderful part Clap Clap Clap luved AR n RM scenes Embarrassed
awwww so nana-lovely story is starting Embarrassed wud luv 2 c love guru falling 4 lovely Wink
w8ng 4 d nxt part!!!
mehma

Thanks Mehma

Nana-Lvely story is quite cute I think

It probably will be more funny when Nana realises his feelings for Lovely

God knows what he'll do

he will imagine lovely in maharashtrian style saari Wink Embarrassed lyk he does keerti these days LOLLOL

ROFL Imagine that!

Lovely in a helen's Mungda style

Oh! I can't laugh any more

Its hurts

Lovely like Helen!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

heenaz IF-Dazzler
heenaz
heenaz

Joined: 13 February 2006
Posts: 3351

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by mehma24

Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by mehma24

hey hina di...tht ws a wonderful part Clap Clap Clap luved AR n RM scenes Embarrassed
awwww so nana-lovely story is starting Embarrassed wud luv 2 c love guru falling 4 lovely Wink
w8ng 4 d nxt part!!!
mehma

Thanks Mehma

Nana-Lvely story is quite cute I think

It probably will be more funny when Nana realises his feelings for Lovely

God knows what he'll do

he will imagine lovely in maharashtrian style saari Wink Embarrassed lyk he does keerti these days LOLLOL

ROFL Imagine that!

Lovely in a helen's Mungda style

Oh! I can't laugh any more

Its hurts

Lovely like Helen!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner
Joined: 13 September 2005
Posts: 28640

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by heenaz

Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by mehma24

Originally posted by hinanaziri

Originally posted by mehma24

hey hina di...tht ws a wonderful part Clap Clap Clap luved AR n RM scenes Embarrassed
awwww so nana-lovely story is starting Embarrassed wud luv 2 c love guru falling 4 lovely Wink
w8ng 4 d nxt part!!!
mehma

Thanks Mehma

Nana-Lvely story is quite cute I think

It probably will be more funny when Nana realises his feelings for Lovely

God knows what he'll do

he will imagine lovely in maharashtrian style saari Wink Embarrassed lyk he does keerti these days LOLLOL

ROFL Imagine that!

Lovely in a helen's Mungda style

Oh! I can't laugh any more

Its hurts

Lovely like Helen!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

 

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I still can't stopROFL

Now I'm gonna make sure I get Lovely to do a koli dance for Nana in pure marathi style

That'll be rocking thunderous!

As in the whole Sanjeevani wud just collapse!

LOL!

 

 



Edited by hinanaziri - 09 May 2008 at 5:26am
Kanika05 IF-Rockerz
Kanika05
Kanika05

Joined: 18 February 2008
Posts: 7858

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 5:56am | IP Logged

Hey Di!..This part was shoo sweetEmbarrassed.I liked AR's naughty ways Embarrassed& RM's cute romanceEmbarrassed

It would be a great pair Drama Master aur uska Dhol[Nana-Lovely]LOLLOLLOL

Continue soonWink

Love KanuHeart

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner
Joined: 13 September 2005
Posts: 28640

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *K@nik@*

Hey Di!..This part was shoo sweetEmbarrassed.I liked AR's naughty ways Embarrassed& RM's cute romanceEmbarrassed

It would be a great pair Drama Master aur uska Dhol[Nana-Lovely]LOLLOLLOLO yaara Dhol Bajake LOLOLOLOL!

Continue soonWink

Love KanuHeart

Man is it Lovely-Nan day today or wot?

Koi Lovely ko Marathi kapro me imagine kar raha hai to koi usko dhol bula raha hai

What fun are this couple together

STD

Ha ha aha ha aha

and thanks Kanu for your reply

LOLOLOLL!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
A-A FF:Barsaat Mein Humse Mile Tum p5pg14

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: AshiYuvi4life   Replies: 129   Views: 14393

AshiYuvi4life 129 14393 26 December 2009 at 3:02am by AshiYuvi4life
Barsaat.- Note, pg209

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 208 209

Author: -Rose-   Replies: 1665   Views: 254173

-Rose- 1665 254173 12 December 2009 at 12:41pm by topsyturvy23
Barsaat

Author: dolphin25   Replies: 2   Views: 842

dolphin25 2 842 27 May 2008 at 2:54pm by Dark Love
Barsaat-Sujal,Kashish,Kshitij,Kumud

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: jasminerahul   Replies: 150   Views: 17677

jasminerahul 150 17677 30 July 2006 at 12:17pm by GK-KK~ROCKS
Barsaat-Angad,Garv,Kripa,Kumud

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 37 38

Author: jasminerahul   Replies: 297   Views: 28996

jasminerahul 297 28996 16 July 2006 at 12:14pm by xyounngLOVE

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index