Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Hina’sAddictiveLast Pt21(Barsaat !)pg140 (Page 141)

pari0706 IF-Rockerz
pari0706
pari0706

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged
wow this was really nice.. hmmm so one more hillarious line .. bhudhape me javani LOL u crack me up... i just hope armi goes before shashank comes ... lets see waiting for next part Embarrassed

hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

NB8 & IPKKNDEBP Banner Contest winner

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari0706

wow this was really nice.. hmmm so one more hillarious line .. bhudhape me javani LOL There's more coming up soon u crack me up... i just hope armi goes before shashank comes ... lets see Shashank is not gonna come home altogether(now don't have any dodgy thought of him having coffee at paddy's but he's a top surgeon,so emergeny surgery hai unke liye planned,par AR to mat batana,warna wo to rukengey hi nahi) waiting for next part Embarrassed
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodubai

reserved love that,everytime

edited

Hina di, awesome part, I love rains, but sadly it hardly rains in dubai, loved all the couples....Yaha to har time bina maangey hi baarish hoti hai yar,iromane ki to watt lag gayi

Coming to the sinners 1st, you wrote it so wonderfully, no vulgarity, no indesency, nothing, pure love,Oooo,u made me blush there lololol! loved the fact that Ridz is infact more scared of giving herself in, rather than Arman taking advantage of her (lack of words, so used advantage)Chalta hai man,faida uthaya sale ney, AngryArman is so cute, as usual, feeling sorry for his actions....toooooo cute...He is really sweet ain't he?lekin shayad agey jakey aisa na socho tum, may be?

Atul/Angie, Angie badi badmaash hai apki FF mein, loved them romancing in the rain Mai khud badmaash ho,to sabko notti bana diya ff me

You summed up all the couples in the rain so well, I did have an idea of how you would get Arman/Ridz closer & Muskan/Rahul, kyun ki woh dono to bike pe the, to of course they are already close enough...hmmm
Subh/Keerti was very adorable, can't beleive Subh keeps a yellow chata in his car ab usko to yellow fever hai na,arey shubh ki agey ki story sunegi na to tu has has ke paagal ho jayegi

Shashank/Paddy was the most unexpected, I didn't think you would give them much footage, but you did them complete justice,ab unke zamane ka gana to gana hi tha,aur jab  tak ye dono ek nahi hongey to phir inki aulad ka kya hoga? isliye Shashank typical himself keeps a black large chata, & that song pyar huwa suits them completely purane zamane ke hero hai na apne Shashank babu

Thanks so much for making my day...I have still couple of more hours to spend at work....hopefully I will see you around the weekends, if not you have a great time & yes we shall meet in the new thread, if this will be closed by then....
U sure will,I know,kaam ka bahana karke ek baar to ayegi net pe,wwekend me,if not then take care and have a great one
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by hiba786

luved it 2 bits plssssssssssssssss
continue sooooooooon, luved 2 see AR so passionate abt each other Big smile ,
plssssssssss continue sooooooooooon, Smile

U shud seriously think abt making ur career in story writing, ur amazing Clap Clap Clap

luv hiba

Hey aren't u Heena's sis

How is my Heenu doing?

Hope she's having fun

Tell her I miss her if u speak to her

and thanks for liking the update

and btw are u filling in for Heena?

if so,thanks

Jodubai Goldie
Jodubai
Jodubai

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Sure, mein kaam ja bahana karke aaogi, aap aapke chanewalo koi kitna accha janti hai, actually aapki hi galati hai, aapne hum sab koi bigat kar rakha hai...

your lines, that I may not think of Arman in the same manner scares me...pls usse kuck aaisa waisse mat karvana!

Barrish mein tho romance ka maaza ahi phir kyu aapne likha 'romance ki to watt lag gayi'

mein abhi bhi kaam pe hoo Cry , how is the episode, kuch huwa?
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jodubai

Sure, mein kaam ja bahana karke aaogi, aap aapke chanewalo koi kitna accha janti hai, actually aapki hi galati hai, aapne hum sab koi bigat kar rakha hai... Ab kya karey,u guys are so lovely is liye

your lines, that I may not think of Arman in the same manner scares me...pls usse kuck aaisa waisse mat karvana! ab uski niyyat kabhi to kharraab hogi,aur upar se ye paapi barish

Barrish mein tho romance ka maaza ahi phir kyu aapne likha 'romance ki to watt lag gayi' London ki barish itni unpredictable and persistent hai ki maza hi nata ata,romance to door,i get annoyed with it

mein abhi bhi kaam pe hoo Cry , how is the episode, kuch huwa?it was okay,not much progress  with AR,they keep going into flashbacks abrubptly and it was kinda known about today,woi daku story dragged only Atul was funny a bit,the others were lame trying to be funny

Edited by hinanaziri - 22 May 2008 at 10:04am
-Cherry- IF-Addictz
-Cherry-
-Cherry-

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:02am | IP Logged
amazin part hina sweety
hinz Viewbie
hinz
hinz

Posted: 22 May 2008 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Originally posted by swansea