Harry Potter
Harry Potter

***GOLDEN MOMENT**** OF HBP !!!!!!!

devil shreya Groupbie
devil shreya
devil shreya

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:31am | IP Logged

(Pages 602 and 603)

"Ginny listen…."he said very quietly, as the buzz of conversation grew louder around them and people began to get to their feet. "I can't be involved with you any more . We've got to stop seeing each other. We can't be together."

She said, with an oddly twisted smile,"It's for some stupid, noble reason, isn't it?"

"It's been like….like something out of someone else's life, these last few weeks with you," said Harry. "But I can't ….we can't …I've got things to do alone."

She did not cry, she simply looked at him.

"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as Bait once, and that was just because you're my best friend's sister. Think how danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get to me through you.'

"What if I don't care?" said Ginny fiercely.

"I care," said Harry. "How do you think I'd feel if this was your funeral….and it was my fault…."

She looked away from him, over the lake.

"I never really gave up on you," she said. "Not really. I always hoped…..Hermione told me to get on with life, maybe go out with some other people , relax a bit around you, because I never  used to be able to talk if you were in the room ,remember? And she thought you might take a bit more notice if I were a bit more-myself."

"Smart girl, that Hermione," said Harry, trying to smile. "I just wish I'd asked you sooner .We could've had ages…..months……years maybe…."

"But you've been too busy saving the wizarding world," said Ginny, half –laughing. "Well….I can't say I'm surprised .i knew this would happen in the end. I knew you wouldn't be happy unless you were hunting Voldemort. Maybe that's why I like you so much."

THAT'S THE BEST THING I LIKE IN HBP !!!!! A VERY VERY VERY .......TOUCHING SCENE !!!!

vrits Senior Member
vrits
vrits

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by devil shreya

(Pages 602 and 603)

"Ginny listen…."he said very quietly, as the buzz of conversation grew louder around them and people began to get to their feet. "I can't be involved with you any more . We've got to stop seeing each other. We can't be together."

She said, with an oddly twisted smile,"It's for some stupid, noble reason, isn't it?"

"It's been like….like something out of someone else's life, these last few weeks with you," said Harry. "But I can't ….we can't …I've got things to do alone."

She did not cry, she simply looked at him.

"Voldemort uses people his enemies are close to. He's already used you as Bait once, and that was just because you're my best friend's sister. Think how danger you'll be in if we keep this up. He'll know, he'll find out. He'll try and get to me through you.'

"What if I don't care?" said Ginny fiercely.

"I care," said Harry. "How do you think I'd feel if this was your funeral….and it was my fault…."

She looked away from him, over the lake.

"I never really gave up on you," she said. "Not really. I always hoped…..Hermione told me to get on with life, maybe go out with some other people , relax a bit around you, because I never  used to be able to talk if you were in the room ,remember? And she thought you might take a bit more notice if I were a bit more-myself."

"Smart girl, that Hermione," said Harry, trying to smile. "I just wish I'd asked you sooner .We could've had ages…..months……years maybe…."

"But you've been too busy saving the wizarding world," said Ginny, half –laughing. "Well….I can't say I'm surprised .i knew this would happen in the end. I knew you wouldn't be happy unless you were hunting Voldemort. Maybe that's why I like you so much."

THAT'S THE BEST THING I LIKE IN HBP !!!!! A VERY VERY VERY .......TOUCHING SCENE !!!!

awwee!!  thats reely cute...thnx 4 sharingClap

Deeya Goldie
Deeya
Deeya

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
yeah it was very very touching....
it shows how strong Harry and Ginny's relationship was...
kritijj Goldie
kritijj
kritijj

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 4:57am | IP Logged
hey shreya, tat is really beautiful... Wink
madu1006 Senior Member
madu1006
madu1006

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
awwww
that part was 1 of mi favorites
nd it's soo cute i was Cry when i read it