Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
Awwwwwwww Nandooo u r the beshto!...πŸ€—
I knew cud rely on u for the pics and vdo...
Loved the picss...and awwwww they way u described it..sooooo cuteee...Oumzoo ju right...no wonder they got great On-Screen chemistry bhiπŸ˜ƒ
Cant wait to see the video....*intezaaring for the meetha phal*πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
-Cupcake- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
thnks alot Nandini......they look so cuteπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
wida thumbnail
thnxx fo it
they look so cuteeeeeee 😳
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hehe...ur all welcome...it was my farz to allow my sisters know wats going on naa...but thnx to daisy....she had informed us first...or else i wudnt hav gone for the vids and posted the pics....well i think the quality is not soo gud...but i cudnt get a better one...i'l surely put DL link 2morrw...ie..i think u'l hav to wait 12 more hourse...thts all......sry i am not able to do now.....

and am very sry raisa...bahut jaldi mein thi...isliye naam nahi likh paayi..actuallly...i was in a hurry...isliye naam yaad nahi aaya yaar....am frank at tht...and i'm very very sry for tht.....

luv nandini
Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

and am very sry raisa...bahut jaldi mein thi...isliye naam nahi likh paayi..actuallly...i was in a hurry...isliye naam yaad nahi aaya yaar....am frank at tht...and i'm very very sry for tht.....

luv nandini

Hey seeetu,

I was just pulling ur leg...nothing eles...I didn't feel bad at all! Itni sweetsi sis jo hamesha humko hot news aur mindblowing video mix deti hai usse thori na rukha jata hai😳

nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jai & Bani

Hey seeetu,

I was just pulling ur leg...nothing eles...I didn't feel bad at all! Itni sweetsi sis jo hamesha humko hot news aur mindblowing video mix deti hai usse thori na rukha jata hai😳

achcha...toh u were just pulling my leg huh...toh teek hai..fine...mein apni sry waapas lethi hooon....hehe...abh teek hua...nahi toh...yeh sry bolte bolte..dhooriyan bad jaayegi...aur behenon ke beech aisa nahi hona chahiye...hehe...lols..teek kaha na meine...

luv nandini

salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks Nandini.... they are soo cute 2gether.... meant 2b i guess πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nandini27 thumbnail
of course they r meant to be...we'l know if it is...in a few days or months...but yaa..in the sbs...heer and preet had a very gud time too..preet was making heer luagh soo much....and yaa..harman too joined...heer had a lovely time laughing...she was soo cute while laughing...hehe..

luv nandini
salma_786786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww thanks for the info....sounds sooo fun... cnt wait to watch the video πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
kiranheer thumbnail

prem heer looks cute

Edited by zaheerdin15 - 15 years ago