Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Ram Kapoor prepares for Mahabharata -arti (Page 6)

sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RANJANA_RRJ

Originally posted by sabsj

Let's hope EK doesn't make Kalyug ka Mahabharat, so far her interpretations of history, religion, culture, relationships, customs, traditions etc etc., have, how should I put it mildly....not been very tasteful, accurate or remotely authentic, just hope and pray for once she gets this right Ouch

Kya chun chun ke shab laayi ho Sabs. Lapet lapet kar taana maar rahi hoLOL.

Ranjana, hum toh aise hain behna LOL 

I am looking forward to this project and I also hope it will be a bit auhentic. But Mahabharat is really difficult as the original books are something like 18 books/chapters. They will have to pick  scenes and storylines carefully.

I agree, no one expects her to be 100% accurate, but considering how she has depicted Ramayan as in Ram n Sita in Kasam Se has left a very bad taste in my mouth...she turned JW into Kalyug ka Ram. Ouch either she shouldn't have associated JB to Ram and Sita and if she did, she shouldn't have massacred JW's character the way she did.

I am hoping with Mahabharath, she doesn't go off track completely, and if she does, then like Ravi said, am sure some religious groups will be waiting in the wings to show her where she went wrong. 

I was hoping RK would get Karna's role (may Favorite)

mine too.......mine too

but Dhridrashtra will be a challenge. This character always intrigued me for his weaknesses but he had such human emotions. He tried to be a good father but was a bad king in the process. Would like to see RK in this.

i never liked this character.......his weakness was his downfall, and somehow am not too keen to see RK as an andha.....I mean ab KS main usko budha senior citizen bana diya, Mahabharat main Andha.....what next....maybe next BT serial will show him langda or loola or bhaira Ouch.  But all said and done, am sure he will do a good job.

Man he is learning Sanskrit. Best of luck. I still have nightmares from Sanskrit classesDead, I am brainwashed by the grammer and the formal namesLOL

tell me about it LOL 

Edited by sabsj - 05 May 2008 at 9:02pm

sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divan

Hey think of it, royal robes, may be glimpses of bare chest and that suvarna mukut on his regal head.Big smile 

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DeadDead Kanta please, I am just about to have my breakfast.......royal robes and suvarna mukut is fine, but he is in no shape to be shown bare chested LOL (sorry)

Edited by sabsj - 05 May 2008 at 8:14pm
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsj

Originally posted by divan

Hey think of it, royal robes, may be glimpses of bare chest and that suvarna mukut on his regal head.Big smile 

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DeadDead Kanta please, I am just about to have my breakfast.......royal robes and suvarna mukut is fine, but he is in no shape to be shown bare chested LOL (sorry)

Sabs I am going by how the royals were dressed in the Mahabharat already serialised.  Don't worry he will hire the same fit trainer that SRK did and who knows sabs you will enjoy eating breakfast while looking at the bare chest.

sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:32pm | IP Logged

Sabs I am going by how the royals were dressed in the Mahabharat already serialised. 

i saw Chopra's version and it was a real costume drama

Don't worry he will hire the same fit trainer that SRK did and who knows sabs you will enjoy eating breakfast while looking at the bare chest.

good for him, it's high time he gets a good trainer for himself. Tongue

btw whose bare chest Kanta? Wink am well equipped at home, don't need to look elsewhere Embarrassed LOL very happy and content in my real world.  and just in case i do have to peek outside in my meagre spare time i'd rather look at the likes of salman, john, brad, george or then daniel craig LOL that too not during breakfast time becoz those are special family moments for me.....it would be done while I am watching a movie of theirs or then reading about them in some magazine, besides that interest aur time nahin hain Tongue, got better things to do.

Edited by sabsj - 05 May 2008 at 10:12pm
Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Hey... I never realised that I got quoted LOL  Oh well, here goes brother...

Originally posted by suwas

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Whilst I think that Mr Ram Kapoor could have done another role, I'd personally find it impossible to imagine him in the role of Lord Krishna - maybe he could have been a candidate for the role around the time he was doing Manshaa Smile

Big smile 

First of all RAm was slim till Aug/Sept 06 which is not that long ago. I'm gonna wholeheartedly disagree on that one... not about Aug/Sept 06 being too long ago (I mean, 2 years is nothing), but about the guy being slim at that time. I felt that the man was out of shape pretty much from day one of KS, but afterwards, the conditionaing got proggressively worse to the point that it is today.   I have seen many people who if put  heart into it loosing even more than what Ram needs to. Yeah, I agree - I mean, Adnan Sami lost over 100kgs. However, that didn't happen overnight... and similarly, it will definitely take Mr Ram Kapoor a reasonably long time to get into good condition also. In the long run though, however long it takes him, i'll be worth it brother Thumbs Up

Ram is has learned method acting . He is trained to get into the role including working on physical appearance to fit the role. Maybe... but if you are reffering to weight, then surely the role of Walia couldn't have required him to get into the shape that he is in right now Stern Smile  I'd guess that the weight issue has no connection to his current role - I'd guess that reason behing his weight/shape was personal and not professional.

Actually Ekta should have given him something like Krishna or Arjun so that he would be forced to get into shape for the role. Gautami would have appreciated her for that .So would we fans.Ram with a great role , lot of screen time & in good shape. There will be tons of Ksians hooked to MB.
Realistically, getting into the type of shape needed for any of those two roles would require a lot more time than is available before the shooting of Mahabharat starts. The contestants on one of my favourite shows, Biggest Loser Jeetega, lost a decent amount of weight - but that was after working out full time for 16 weeks, and having a very strict diet plan all the way through. Mr Ram Kapoor definitely doesn't have 16 spare weeks Confused

Anyways, KSians or not, with the mammoth star cast of the show, it's definitely gonna find an audience Tongue

As always, God bless.

RonitPallaviNR IF-Sizzlerz
RonitPallaviNR
RonitPallaviNR

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Mango Bhai LOL
What an awesome input! Clap
*Guli* IF-Stunnerz
*Guli*
*Guli*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
why is it that you guys have to mention his weight in this??

wat the heck does his weight have to do with any of this?

he is who is he!

how many times do we have too talk about this!

i am closing this topic now!!

u have a problem u pm me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top