Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Ram Kapoor prepares for Mahabharata -arti (Page 5)

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Well RK will be playing a . sundara, suvrtti, svadhvara rajan naraSo we should all wish him bhaagyayoga. Thumbs Up

Edited by divan - 05 May 2008 at 1:16pm

Lord-Mangeshwar IF-Rockerz
Lord-Mangeshwar
Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Henna 786

altho i think this would be the first K serial not to have any leaps etc Shocked lol.. just joking..

Good luck to the team Smile

Actually, there are quite a few leaps over the course of the series Stern Smile

Off the top of my head, I recall Mr BR Chopra's production of the Mahabharat having at least 4 significant leaps.

One of the central figures of the Mahabharat, Bhishma (played by Ronit Sir) is there from almost the start to the very finish... and around the time of the war, he was way past the age of a hundred... and trust me, if the show covered every single year of his without any leaps, the series would probably last until 2015 LOL

And so whilst there will be leaps, there won't be the usual K-serial cross marriages and ONS storylines LOL

God bless.

sanam84 IF-Rockerz
sanam84
sanam84

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Piku*

Originally posted by Henna 786

i cant grasp hindi.. Sanskrit door ki baat hain LOL the coolbies will be someone who is good in Hindi.LOL Even i can't understand some of the Sanskrit word, i hope they have subtitle like they had in Maharabhart

altho i think this would be the first K serial not to have any leaps etc Shocked lol.. just joking..

Actually in Maharbharta it has leap of 14years or so I think. After the 14years the war starts or shall i say the yudh starts.

Mamta yudh to hoga hi...'Krishan ne kaha Arjun se chal yudh kar'...abhi jab Krishan ne hi keh diya to maan na to padega hi naLOLLOL

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanam84

Mamta yudh to hoga hi...'Krishan ne kaha Arjun se chal yudh kar'...abhi jab Krishan ne hi keh diya to maan na to padega hi naLOLLOL

Lets get ready for the Maha Yudh, i see the RK/JW sena is ready to give him support. LOLLOLLOL

Samu i imagine RK as Krishna, he is perfect for it, but can't imagine him as the blind kingCryCryCry

Edited by *Piku* - 05 May 2008 at 7:12pm
Sheena_Row IF-Rockerz
Sheena_Row
Sheena_Row

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Piks,

I was reading something today about the different genres of the movies, television etc.

I found five classic genres...

Now, I know MB you and I read and watched belongs to Classic, but Ekta's MB I heard is a parodic version bordering on comical relief...

So that's probably why RK chose this...he wants to close his eyes and be blind rather than watch this...

-- S
suwas IF-Rockerz
suwas
suwas

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Shub shub bolo Piku ji LOL

I personally think that the Mahabharat forum will be a very interesting one, where lots of knowledge will be shared Smile And hey, I'm sure that the quality of the acting from the cast will be excellent... and therefore there will never be a lack of things to talk about Big smile

Whilst I think that Mr Ram Kapoor could have done another role, I'd personally find it impossible to imagine him in the role of Lord Krishna - maybe he could have been a candidate for the role around the time he was doing Manshaa Smile

Big smile

First of all RAm was slim till Aug/Sept 06 which is not that long ago. I have seen many people who if put  heart into it loosing even more than what Ram needs to.

Ram is has learned method acting . He is trained to get into the role including working on physical appearance to fit the role. Actually Ekta should have given him something like Krishna or Arjun so that he would be forced to get into shape for the role. Gautami would have appreciated her for that .So would we fans.Ram with a great role , lot of screen time & in good shape. There will be tons of Ksians hooked to MB.

Edited by suwas - 05 May 2008 at 8:02pm
sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:59pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by divan

Well RK will be playing a . sundara, suvrtti, svadhvara rajan naraSo we should all wish him bhaagyayoga. Thumbs Up

LOLLOL Kanta, trust only u to come up with something like this LOL

divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsj

Originally posted by divan

LOLLOL Kanta, trust only u to come up with something like this LOL

Hey think of it, royal robes, may be glimpses of bare chest and that suvarna mukut on his regal head.Big smile 

Go to top