Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

India-Forums

Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

Ram Kapoor prepares for Mahabharata -arti (Page 3)

Taz234 IF-Dazzler
Taz234
Taz234

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Well...i was hoping RK wouldn't be a part of this show. But now that he dekhna padega ab mujhe LOL

I am sure he will be great in that role. But like suganthirani Ekta's intepretation of the Mahabarath worries me too. RK seems to be already doing the research on the character Clap Clap lekin Ekta Mayi tum aur tumhare kreatives kya kar rahe hai? Wink Hope u all are doing all the research too. Mahabharat will require a lot of hard work! Wink Wink LOL

sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Let's hope EK doesn't make Kalyug ka Mahabharat, so far her interpretations of history, religion, culture, relationships, customs, traditions etc etc., have, how should I put it mildly....not been very tasteful, accurate or remotely authentic, just hope and pray for once she gets this right Ouch

Swati behna, am trying to read between the lines, kuch nahin samajh main aaya LOL will have dinner and come back, hopefully meri tube light tab jalegi

Edited by sabsj - 05 May 2008 at 7:35am
*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
I agree with Taz. Ekta Mayi and Kreatives should do research before making a mockery of this. B.R. Chopra did an good job with the epic all of his characters were justified, and made you be in that time.

I am not looking forward this Mahabharata yet all. Like the show Mahabhart forum will also be an war zone between the clashes of all the fans.

I was really hoping that RK won't be part of another Ekta Show Ouch especially Mahbhart. He will suit the Krishna role better then Dhritarashtra. I am looking forward to how will he act his role as he is doing some research.

Ash_Rajendra8 Goldie
Ash_Rajendra8
Ash_Rajendra8

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sabsj

swati behna, pehle bechare ko budha senior citizen bana diya, ab andha....aagey kya, maybe next serial main....loola ya bhaira LOL

chalo koi baat nahin, am sure he will do justice to the role....just wish he didn't have to play this one, i never liked this character in Mahabharat Ouch

LOLLOLLOLI loved it.Since,its EK's making of Mahabharath is a strict "NO" for me.

uvita Goldie
uvita
uvita

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swatinarang

sam behna this role is similar to JW role even in KS JW turns blind eye to all the evil things done by meera, his sister, ranveer

Swati u r right on that but still like Sam said i also did not want him to take up a role in Mahabharat and if he did, why not some other good role why this one.....hated Dhirashtra in Mahabharat
popeye IF-Dazzler
popeye
popeye

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Look at it this way .. maybe only Ram could make dhritrshtra less hatable than he was.. LOL
Ram will do justice to his role im sure
Henna 786 IF-Stunnerz
Henna 786
Henna 786

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:23am | IP Logged

this ought to be interesting, i would admit tho, i would have to give it a skip.. i read he is learning sanskrit.. i cant grasp hindi.. Sanskrit door ki baat hain LOL

altho i think this would be the first K serial not to have any leaps etc Shocked lol.. just joking..

Good luck to the team Smile

rpmenon IF-Rockerz
rpmenon
rpmenon

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 8:24am | IP Logged
What!! Ouch

I was hoping he has turned it down since in the articles his name was not mentioned.. Angry I am double angry for that now-His name was no where mentioned in the article where they bragged abt EK's "Mahabharath" Angry

Well,It will be a miracle Mahabharath this time because audience is going to go gaga over the blind&mean king.
LOL
That shoould teach EK a lesson because her story will have to be rewritten because in this new one,Dritharashtra will be the hero LOL LOL

Go to top