India-Forums

**Our Second Superstar of the Week* (Page 5)

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:29am | IP Logged
kirti aur koi meri taareef nahin kar raha to maine socha main hi kar lun LOL

nahin waise sachin ne meri kaafi taareef ki MOTW post mein Embarrassed uske paas bhi koi option nahin tha LOL

arre i have heard u once Smile

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged
ok some more qs from my side -

1) ur fav all time bollywood/hollywood male/female dancer and the one dance of theirs u like the most with reasons Tongue

2) ur fav all time bollywood singer/singers and their songs u like the most

3) u said u wud hv been a choreographer; if u actually were who would you really like to choreograph and why

4) ur fav Bollywood choreographer with reasons of course Tongue

5) write 5 lines on what music and dance mean to u Big smile
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 1:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiti_g

ok some more qs from my side -

1) ur fav all time bollywood/hollywood male/female dancer and the one dance of theirs u like the most with reasons Tongue

this is damn tough yaar...well i dont follow much hollywood so will choose from bollywood...i wud choose madhuri as i love all dances of hers...but if i have to choose i would choose her dance in mera piya ghar aaya because the choreography in that was superb, she gave perfect expressions and her movements were just right n awesome in that...it is a treat to watch her dance

2) ur fav all time bollywood singer/singers and their songs u like the most

again very tough but i guess kishore kumar - neele neele ambar

shreya ghosal - barso re megha and mere dholna

lataji - every song of hers..dont wanna choose just one

asha ji - daiya ye main kahan aa fansi, kambakht ishq

actually am sure am missing a lot here but mentioned wht instantly came to my mind

3) u said u wud hv been a choreographer; if u actually were who would you really like to choreograph and why

madhuri for reasons i explained above...maybe i cud learn more while choreographing her...also sanjeeda for similar reasons

4) ur fav Bollywood choreographer with reasons of course Tongue

many of them r talented but saroj ji is the best acc to me coz she brings in a lot of creativity and variations in her dances

5) write 5 lines on what music and dance mean to u Big smile

oh they are my life..i can go on and on with them...when i am alone, my music and dance are my companions which bring me happiness...and when i am not alone, they become a way for me to celebrate n have fun with my company..

also music and dance can be a part of all ur moods - romantic, happy, sad, everything

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

Originally posted by smallwonder

Heres my first set...

1. One word to describe urself...its too tough to describe myself in a word yaar...but i guess closest word to me is simple
2. One word that is complete opposite to u...serious...
3. Favorite TV serial - i am assuming u talking of serials and not reality shows here...it keeps changing...all time fav is hip hip hurray jo pehle zee pe aata tha..nowadays i watch bidaai as other serials are having a boring track - ok, i havent sen either so cant commentEmbarrassed
4. Favorite Film - toooooooooo many i honestly cant choose one..there r many comedy, emotional and romantic movies that i like a lot - bas action movies ko chhod diyaLOL
5. One all time Favorite song - again too many but there r a couple of songs i like a lot like jab koi baat bigad jaaye, tujhse naaraaz nahin zindagi from masoom, bahon ke darmiyaan etc - good choice, saare emotional type hainSmile
6. Why do u like SRKLOL - i just love his energy and the fact that he has it in him to entertain...and ofcourse when he does romantic roles, no one can beat him..though my hubby does not agree to all thisLOL - oh, i thought six packs ka zikar hoga LOL
7. Which Bollywood/TV actress do u resemble most - well none really but little bit rani because of her nature thoda bahut jo bhi interviews etc se samajh aaya hai - ok...Tongue hope tumhari awaz rani se nahi milti...EmbarrassedLOL
8. Which contestant of JJWS (or other shows) u resemble most not in JJWS but i thought i resembled deepali of indial idol 3 the most again because of nature and little bit haav bhaav - i liked deepali a lotSmile
9. Favorite TV couple(onscreen and real) onscreen my current favs r Milind Prachi from kayamath and real hiten gauri, hussain tina and aamir sanjeeda - good choice again, waise i havent seen milind prachi so dont know...
10. If not in ur current job, wat wud u be doing...i would mostly be a choreographer thenEmbarrassed and then maybe u wud see my either taking part in or judging in some reality showsLOL - Oh reallyBig smile Thats a big surprise to me... I didnt know u take dance so seriously, mera khayal tha its just a hobby kind of...Tongue

smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

ok, mera doosra set... Tongue

Remember u had cheated in this question last time when u were motw Embarrassed I still cant forget itLOL To ab answer karo LOL

oh no main fir fans gayiLOL

Describe the following in 50 words or more:

1. yipee - yipee is chilled out, fun-loving and easy - going person...likes to live life to the fullest and is also emotional about her family and friends...does not think much about future and prefers taking life as it comes.

thats the impression that i had of u too...Embarrassed very true...Smile

2. smallwonder - smallwonder aka sachin is one of yipee's closest friends on IF. He is a very sweet friend and a strict moderatorLOL. He is a family oriented person and would always want to be with his loved ones. He has a good blend of modern as well as traditional approach towards life.

oh wow - u know me well yaar... main to tumko poore marks de deta...Big smile btw ye strict waali baat kahan se aa gayi...TongueLOL

3. kothra - kothra aka huzi is one of the craziest IF members i know..he is funnily crazy and the biggest vaibhavi merchant fan in this world...he loves girlsLOL but is yet to find his soulmate(i think so) but he being a nice person am sure will find it soon. He loves reality shows.

i think ye sabse easy raha hoga...LOL

4. kiti_g - kirti is a complete sweetheart...she is a great great singer and loves music..she is a contestant on IF sa re ga ma and i wish her all the best..I love and admire her views in general that she has towards the contestants in our reality shows..they r very apt and mostly i agree with them

very true indeed...Smile

5. ManaliS - Manali is a another really sweet person I know on IF...she is a gup shup queenLOL just like meLOL...she likes reality shows and i have seen her active in most reality shows forums..she is a very friendly and jovial person from what I know of her...

oh, is she a gup shup queenBig smile havent seen much of her in other sections, so dont know... but shes very sweet... hope she comes to grill u ...Big smileLOLLOL

6. srk Angry LOL - i would skip this for a change to make u and people like my hubby happy so that u all dont have to tolerate my ranting abt SRKLOL

arrey ye kya uaConfusedLOL anti climax ho gaya yahan to...LOLLOLLOL

anupama sixer maar diyaClap really loved your answersClap each description is indeed very true and observant...Smile well done...

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:08am | IP Logged
arre waah sachin seems u all r impressed with my answers LOL achcha hai matlab grilling maaf kya Wink LOL

hey btw dont worry meri awaz rani se bilkul nahin milti LOL

and yes yaar dance is more than a hobby for me...i used to teach in between also and i still have plans of opening a dance academy in future ...do pray that am able to do so
yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:09am | IP Logged
and yeah u r right describing huzi was the easiest LOL
smallwonder IF-Sizzlerz
smallwonder
smallwonder

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 3:34am | IP Logged

kirti aur koi meri taareef nahin kar raha to maine socha main hi kar lun LOL

nahin waise sachin ne meri kaafi taareef ki MOTW post mein Embarrassed uske paas bhi koi option nahin tha LOL

arre i have heard u once Smile

anu woh to maine sara dil se kaha tha...Embarrassed sach mein...Smile

Go to top