India-Forums

**Our Second Superstar of the Week* (Page 4)

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

hmmm... was waiting for Sachin to answer the questions Wink

1. Your full name:- Anupama

2. Your Date of Birth:- 24th Sept Tongue

3. Hobbies:- Dancing, IF

4. Favorite section on IF:- Nach Baliye, CU and now JJWS

5. Fav. Food:- ghar ki roti, subzi, dal chawal

6. Fav. Place:- India and in India home sweet home WinkTongue

Ok how many did i get right? And i swear i did not copy ... except where i had no choice Tongue

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

ok, mera doosra set... Tongue

Remember u had cheated in this question last time when u were motw Embarrassed I still cant forget itLOL To ab answer karo LOL

oh no main fir fans gayiLOL

Describe the following in 50 words or more:

1. yipee - yipee is chilled out, fun-loving and easy - going person...likes to live life to the fullest and is also emotional about her family and friends...does not think much about future and prefers taking life as it comes.
2. smallwonder - smallwonder aka sachin is one of yipee's closest friends on IF. He is a very sweet friend and a strict moderatorLOL. He is a family oriented person and would always want to be with his loved ones. He has a good blend of modern as well as traditional approach towards life.
3. kothra - kothra aka huzi is one of the craziest IF members i know..he is funnily crazy and the biggest vaibhavi merchant fan in this world...he loves girlsLOL but is yet to find his soulmate(i think so) but he being a nice person am sure will find it soon. He loves reality shows.
4. kiti_g - kirti is a complete sweetheart...she is a great great singer and loves music..she is a contestant on IF sa re ga ma and i wish her all the best..I love and admire her views in general that she has towards the contestants in our reality shows..they r very apt and mostly i agree with them
5. ManaliS - Manali is a another really sweet person I know on IF...she is a gup shup queenLOL just like meLOL...she likes reality shows and i have seen her active in most reality shows forums..she is a very friendly and jovial person from what I know of her...
6. srk Angry LOL - i would skip this for a change to make u and people like my hubby happy so that u all dont have to tolerate my ranting abt SRKLOL

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiti_g

Ok how many did i get right? And i swear i did not copy ... except where i had no choice Tongue

hey wow dear even u got 5/6 rightClap..same like sachin 0.5 for 2 bot nothing wrong...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well my fav food is the combination of ur and sachin's answerSmile

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

yup can understand this but this keeps happening in the IT profession and hamesha choice nahi milta ... experience se bol rahi hoon Smile... 

i agree yaar IT mein kya kar sakte hain..kaam hi aisa hai...u still in IT na

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yipee

yup can understand this but this keeps happening in the IT profession and hamesha choice nahi milta ... experience se bol rahi hoon Smile... 

very much in IT ... but dont hv to travel much now as my daughter is young and needs me Smile

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

hey wow dear even u got 5/6 rightClap..same like sachin 0.5 for 2 bot nothing wrong...yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well my fav food is the combination of ur and sachin's answerSmile

Great!! thats 83%! not bad at all!

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:12am | IP Logged

very much in IT ... but dont hv to travel much now as my daughter is young and needs me Smile

ya thts right...when i have kids even i wont travel..but usmein abhi bahut time haiLOL

kiti_g Goldie
kiti_g
kiti_g

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Describe the following in 50 words or more:

1. yipee - yipee is chilled out, fun-loving and easy - going person...likes to live life to the fullest and is also emotional about her family and friends...does not think much about future and prefers taking life as it comes.

arre we shud be saying all this! LOL

2. smallwonder - smallwonder aka sachin is one of yipee's closest friends on IF. He is a very sweet friend and a strict moderatorLOL. He is a family oriented person and would always want to be with his loved ones. He has a good blend of modern as well as traditional approach towards life.

hmmm... sachin kab banega MOTW??? Smile

4. kiti_g - kirti is a complete sweetheart...she is a great great singer and loves music..she is a contestant on IF sa re ga ma and i wish her all the best..I love and admire her views in general that she has towards the contestants in our reality shows..they r very apt and mostly i agree with them
hey so sweet of you to say all this! waise bhi no choice na Wink ... j/k ... thank u so much Hug... btw mere gaane sune hain? Wink

6. srk Angry LOL - i would skip this for a change to make u and people like my hubby happy so that u all dont have to tolerate my ranting abt SRKLOL

LOL me too happy LOL cant stand him for some reason tho i agree that he's great in a romantic role!

Go to top