Gauri Pradhan ROOXXXSSSS

Ultimate_Shadow thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

atlast gauri has got what she actually deservesπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i really liked her in kutumb and glad she is making her entry in this show...after special squad LRL is something to watch out for ... i will watch now for Gauri...πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanabmw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmmmmmm maine bhi lrl dekhna bandh kar diya tha par ab sirf gauri k liye phir se start karugi 😳 ,b/c i love her woh sach main bahot acchi lag rahi hai show main,waise woh to har show main acchi lagati hai πŸ˜‰ par lrl main use dekhne ka alag maza hoga,as army officer woh bahot acchi lagegi 😊 Edited by sanabmw - 16 years ago
i am surprised she will be doing stunts πŸ˜• she said no in special squad for doing action stuff πŸ˜•
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
maybe she wants to do some thing diffrent.maybe for personal reasons.........her father was a major in the army!!!
sonikudi14 thumbnail
with or without Gauri , I luv this season s LRL . GUNNY, ABHIMANYA and the girls are all rocking . Gauri will add more spices since she is a popular actress.
quietrajpri1623 thumbnail
are waah humlog sab ke thoughts kitne milte julte hai (Mannu bhaiya aur Sana).....maine bhi Naina Alekh ke exit ke baad se lrl dekhna band kar diya tha....lekin Gauri ke entry hone ke karan ab se dekhenge....i think Gauri entry will give a great success to lrl and she will prove as a big asset in improving TRP ...i m curious to see her in army dress as we all r seeing her in saree from her 1st serial....Edited by quietrajpri1623 - 16 years ago

Originally posted by: sonikudi14

with or without Gauri , I luv this season s LRL . GUNNY, ABHIMANYA and the girls are all rocking . Gauri will add more spices since she is a popular actress.

but i think Rummy should be thrown out especially the actor...harshvardhan..he looks very odd...no offense but thats the truth...i think some new actor should be brought in place of him...then the things shall be betterπŸ˜ƒ

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
are par ye gauri ki entry kab hone wali hai me to eagerly wait kar rahi hun bcoz naina aur raj k pehle me kutumb ki har reapet aur jitne bhi repeat telecast huye the wo sab mene dekhe the hehe bacoz i love so much gauri pradhan yar i love her koi plzzzzz batayega ki uski entry kab ho rahi hai aur kya kisi k pas uski lrl look ki koi pic hai to plzz post it
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
GAURI olways rox!!!!!!! πŸ˜›
sumera siddiqui thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Master_Blaster

but i think Rummy should be thrown out especially the actor...harshvardhan..he looks very odd...no offense but thats the truth...i think some new actor should be brought in place of him...then the things shall be betterπŸ˜ƒ

totally agree with u,that annoying Rummy should be thrown out(harshvardhan rane).