•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago

Akki walks in, Akki walks out!

Gets out of a special screening of Tashan minutes after his introduction scene

No looking back: Akshay Kumar
Akshay Kumar may have given a colourful performance in the recent release Tashan and even collected praise for it. But the actor isn't too proud of the film.

According to sources in Bangkok, the actor walked out of a special trial of Tashan, just five minutes after his entry on screen.

Too busy

Akki is in Bangkok for the past one month, shooting for Nikhil Advani's Chandni Chowk to China.

As he's been away from the city, he hadn't watched either the rushes or the final print of the film.

Obviously, Akshay was quite excited to watch the finished product. A few days after the release of Tashan, on the behest of a few friends, Akshay arranged for a private screening at his hotel last week.

The actor sat through the first half of the film. Says a source, "Everyone cheered when he made his stylish entry on screen. However, Akshay didn't seem to share the excitement of his friends. He walked out of the trial five minutes after his entry in the Ramleela sequence."

Chop, chop

The crowd present was shocked to see him walkout. Continues the source, "He was clearly unhappy with the film. It was written all over his face.

Even though he won't speak about it in public, Akshay is extremely disappointed with Tashan. He feels a lot of his scenes with Kareena Kapoor were chopped and there's nothing that he can say or do about it now."

hey anyways akshay-kareena didnt have any chemistry to boast of

i thought akshay was rather wasted in 'tashan'. guess he feels the same.πŸ˜• 

i agree with floroscent that akshay & kareena don't have any chemistry to boast of. in my opinion i think saif & kareena should have been a couple in the film.😊