Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

divyanka ka amar prem - zee news

onamlife thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i jst saw d gossip column of zee news ...it said - divyanka and sharad have a very good onscreen chemistry ...bt rescently this has turned into a big time offscreen one also ...😉....sources hve revealed divyanka always comes on d set of yeh hai jalwa , to cheer her sharad , and in return sharad has 2 fulfill all her demands ( wonder what dese demands r 😆)....d reporter ends by sayin s divya apko aapka amar prem to nahii milgaya ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
LOLLL!!! I really want to know what shes demanding from him!! Ghulami maybe!? 😛 Hehe!! Thanks Onam!! 😃
onamlife thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i swear ....bt cho cweet naah ...d reporter says sharad actully fulfills her demands ...bt she dnt say wad demands ??? i waaaannnaaa knowwww 😃 Edited by onamlife - 15 years ago
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Damn I want to know!! I really wonder what Sharad does for Divz behind the scenes because he doesn't believe in 'public display of affection', so what does he really do for her!? Kab pata chalega humein *sigh*

So Divz isn't supporting him for free?! 😆 Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too Reemz , dont know your name!!
-CharriMango- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
^^ Haha, me too Reemu 😆
Wonder what the demands is?😛Edited by charri7878 - 15 years ago
puredesi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had doubt at fisrt but now I am very sure that Sharad as Divyanka are in love. After watching the Yeh Hai Jalwa show on 27th April 08 shows when she was supporting him and saying that "she was disappointed with Sharad and trusts him" only a girlfriend can do that for a guy. And if it's true that they are going out I am very happy for them as look cute and look like they are made for each. Both of them will be lucky especially Sharad as Divyanka all supports him.
scorpionsavenge thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^Awww...She said that...

i wonder what she makes him do..!
blueflower thumbnail
Whatever the demands are, both Sharad and Divyanka are surely made for each other!

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haha!! Reemz I think the kiss he gave her in YHJ yesterday could be one of her demands!! 😆 😆