Kollywood Masala

India-Forums

Kollywood Masala
Kollywood Masala

who is better actress, simran or jothika (Page 6)

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:32am | IP Logged
nah..I am sure Caryn or anyone else will know I will never laugh at others post Wink

Caryn - I think Sims have done negative character in Parthen Rasithen, comedy (not everyone suits comedy but she did a good job) in Pammal.K.Sampatham and panchathanthiram LOL Not everyone can act as a mother of a 10years old girl and then act with a young hero in the next movie..she did it be it in KM or ramana Wink

Bhavana have choosed good characters, but sadly none of them are hit..hope her next project will be that where she will dubb her own voice Smile

netra_rama IF-Rockerz
netra_rama
netra_rama

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Congrats Ditty... Dun worry Karthi, we will be wishing you soon too Wink LOL
Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Nets, pity a certain someone is not here to help me increase my posts. LOL
jagdu IF-Dazzler
jagdu
jagdu

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Ditty,
most of my posts are tongue in cheek, asking for trouble. Not to take away anything from you, congrats on becoming a goldie. Karthikka, advance wishes.
Like taking a dig at sims. How dare I? She was very bright at school. In her interview on Koffee with Anu she never mentioned college. Sims, take a cue from Shriya. In the end of her career, she'll be ahead of you.

jigglypuff726 IF-Sizzlerz
jigglypuff726
jigglypuff726

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Karthikka

Jiggs, VA was just dashing ibn Chitty. Remember me and aversion to facial foliage? Well, I changed my mind re VA in Chitty. I was drooling. Oh, he replied my email by the way. Embarrassed

VA is one of the most good-looking men in the tamil small screen. he has this ability to emote very well in all situations. wow.. he replied to your email? that is great!

i think it's really unfair to compare bhavana & simran. simran is a seasoned face who knows all the naunces of surviving in the industry while bhavana is just making inroads in kollywood. how can we compare a sapling to a full grown tree?Smile

simran has done roles with plenty of variety. she had this remarkable capabability of acting with senior heroes then becoming the heroine of a younger hero with equal comfort. she's one of the best kollywood has had.Big smile

bhavana on the other hand is just getting there. she was fabulous in 'aarya' and so sweetly endearing in 'vazthukal'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed bhavana is a great actress, she has the potential to go very far but she needs to choose her films carefully.

btw, why does everyone call bhavana 'bhuvana'?TongueLOLLOL

Karthikka IF-Dazzler
Karthikka
Karthikka

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 11:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jagdu

Ditty,
most of my posts are tongue in cheek, asking for trouble. Not to take away anything from you, congrats on becoming a goldie. Karthikka, advance wishes.
Like taking a dig at sims. How dare I? She was very bright at school. In her interview on Koffee with Anu she never mentioned college. Sims, take a cue from Shriya. In the end of her career, she'll be ahead of you.

Oh dear, really Jagdu? Wink She is already miles ahead .....no need to wait for the end of her career.

Yeah, Jiggs, VA did. So did Surya before he became famous. Surya actually came to the forum that I was in, and we all did not believe him. He spelt his name Suriya by the way. So he sent me a private email and I replied but at that time, I wasn't gaga over him. Sigh. How stupid I was!! Imagine, if I had kept in touch, I would have been invited to his wedding and I would have met Jyothika and taken pics with her and possibly become her best friend!! Cry

Dits Goldie
Dits
Dits

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karthikka

Ditty,

Oh dear, really Jagdu? Wink She is already miles ahead .....no need to wait for the end of her career.

Yeah, Jiggs, VA did. So did Surya before he became famous. Surya actually came to the forum that I was in, and we all did not believe him. He spelt his name Suriya by the way. So he sent me a private email and I replied but at that time, I wasn't gaga over him. Sigh. How stupid I was!! Imagine, if I had kept in touch, I would have been invited to his wedding and I would have met Jyothika and taken pics with her and possibly become her best friend!! Cry

Can't help telling this, but yes, Karthi, tht was damn foolish of you!Wink LOLHere I am, waiting for somehting lik tht to happen!Yes, Surya has always spelt his name Suriya. I remember when there was a chat show on galatta.com, many ppl typed 'Hi surya' etc, and the first thing he did was correct them, and said 'pls, don't call me Saravanan anymore, I'm Suriya now!'And Jo is J-y-o-t-i-k-a, not  Jyothika, or Jothika, though I prefer Jyothika!

Ditty,

Jagdu..... you didn't really ask for any trouble this time.....it was OK with me, considering tht I've had more bitter experiences LOL. Have fun!Smile

Edited by ditty - 12 May 2008 at 7:18am

Go to top