Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Nets, pity a certain someone is not here to help me increase my posts. πŸ˜†
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ditty,
most of my posts are tongue in cheek, asking for trouble. Not to take away anything from you, congrats on becoming a goldie. Karthikka, advance wishes.
Like taking a dig at sims. How dare I? She was very bright at school. In her interview on Koffee with Anu she never mentioned college. Sims, take a cue from Shriya. In the end of her career, she'll be ahead of you.

jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: Karthikka

Jiggs, VA was just dashing ibn Chitty. Remember me and aversion to facial foliage? Well, I changed my mind re VA in Chitty. I was drooling. Oh, he replied my email by the way. 😳

VA is one of the most good-looking men in the tamil small screen. he has this ability to emote very well in all situations. wow.. he replied to your email? that is great!

i think it's really unfair to compare bhavana & simran. simran is a seasoned face who knows all the naunces of surviving in the industry while bhavana is just making inroads in kollywood. how can we compare a sapling to a full grown tree?😊

simran has done roles with plenty of variety. she had this remarkable capabability of acting with senior heroes then becoming the heroine of a younger hero with equal comfort. she's one of the best kollywood has had.πŸ˜ƒ

bhavana on the other hand is just getting there. she was fabulous in 'aarya' and so sweetly endearing in 'vazthukal'.😳😳 bhavana is a great actress, she has the potential to go very far but she needs to choose her films carefully.

btw, why does everyone call bhavana 'bhuvana'?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jagdu

Ditty,
most of my posts are tongue in cheek, asking for trouble. Not to take away anything from you, congrats on becoming a goldie. Karthikka, advance wishes.
Like taking a dig at sims. How dare I? She was very bright at school. In her interview on Koffee with Anu she never mentioned college. Sims, take a cue from Shriya. In the end of her career, she'll be ahead of you.

Oh dear, really Jagdu? πŸ˜‰ She is already miles ahead .....no need to wait for the end of her career.

Yeah, Jiggs, VA did. So did Surya before he became famous. Surya actually came to the forum that I was in, and we all did not believe him. He spelt his name Suriya by the way. So he sent me a private email and I replied but at that time, I wasn't gaga over him. Sigh. How stupid I was!! Imagine, if I had kept in touch, I would have been invited to his wedding and I would have met Jyothika and taken pics with her and possibly become her best friend!! 😭

Dits thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karthikka

Oh dear, really Jagdu? πŸ˜‰ She is already miles ahead .....no need to wait for the end of her career.

Yeah, Jiggs, VA did. So did Surya before he became famous. Surya actually came to the forum that I was in, and we all did not believe him. He spelt his name Suriya by the way. So he sent me a private email and I replied but at that time, I wasn't gaga over him. Sigh. How stupid I was!! Imagine, if I had kept in touch, I would have been invited to his wedding and I would have met Jyothika and taken pics with her and possibly become her best friend!! 😭

Can't help telling this, but yes, Karthi, tht was damn foolish of you!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†Here I am, waiting for somehting lik tht to happen!Yes, Surya has always spelt his name Suriya. I remember when there was a chat show on galatta.com, many ppl typed 'Hi surya' etc, and the first thing he did was correct them, and said 'pls, don't call me Saravanan anymore, I'm Suriya now!'And Jo is J-y-o-t-i-k-a, not  Jyothika, or Jothika, though I prefer Jyothika!

This content was originally posted by: jagdu

Ditty,

Jagdu..... you didn't really ask for any trouble this time.....it was OK with me, considering tht I've had more bitter experiences πŸ˜†. Have fun!😊

Edited by ditty - 15 years ago