Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

Baahon Ke Darmiyaan (Video Mix)

Raisa25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Hello guy's I'm back with bang! πŸ˜‰ I'm presenting my latest video mix of our favrite jodi Prem & Heer. I hope you will enjoy it & write ur true comments.... 😳 no more bak bak now! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Here you go...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwTXfRnGzII[/YOUTUBE]

PS: If you feel the sher's & shayeris are not good, do tell me...I'll not give those in future. πŸ˜› 

Cheers

Raisa😳

Edited by Jai & Bani - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh Ras!! πŸ€—Ishh Amazinggggggggg... Just like ur previous VMs....Good Job Shweetie
Song ishh perfect for PH too...😳...It reminds me of a VM on the same song on a different jodi (AK) it was made my by my lil sis happoo..(the first one eber to call me Di 😳...I missh her *sad-face*)
Oh and the shayari isshh gooddd....and weallyyy niceee =)...Loved how u added it..esp with the candles and all...Made it pwettyfulπŸ˜ƒ
Raisa25 thumbnail

Thank you sweetheart for making ur time & commenting πŸ€— πŸ€—otherwise this time no one liked it...so only one comment *me crying* 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

This is my all time favorite song...thought to use it on PH 😳 Awwwww that's soo sweet 😳 πŸ˜³

Thank you for informing about shayerri cuz i thought people are bored to read all those...though i loved it! πŸ˜‰

And thankx a ton agen...for liking my work! 😳 πŸ˜³

-Faith- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jai & Bani

Thank you sweetheart for making ur time & commenting πŸ€— πŸ€—otherwise this time no one liked it...so only one comment *me crying* 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

This is my all time favorite song...thought to use it on PH 😳 Awwwww that's soo sweet 😳 πŸ˜³

Thank you for informing about shayerri cuz i thought people are bored to read all those...though i loved it! πŸ˜‰

And thankx a ton agen...for liking my work! 😳 πŸ˜³

Awwwww no crying ishh allowed πŸ€—...You are the one who took time to make it for us na...
And I m sure u will get lots of comments once ppl see it...Abhi ziyada logo ki nazar nahi pari na shweetie..
And u r moshhtt welcomeπŸ€—..Its a beautiful song and a beautiful vm tooπŸ˜ƒ

Raisa25 thumbnail

Ohhh dear you are such a sweet heart....from where did you obtained such sweetness....I'll be diabetic if i have a talk like this you 😳 πŸ˜³

It's okay sweetheart...tumne itna kehdiya kafi hai mere liye πŸ€—Thank you soo much for giving ur sooo heart touching comment 😳

Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Faith-

Oh Ras!! πŸ€—Ishh Amazinggggggggg... Just like ur previous VMs....Good Job Shweetie
Song ishh perfect for PH too...😳...It reminds me of a VM on the same song on a different jodi (AK) it was made my by my lil sis happoo..(the first one eber to call me Di 😳...I missh her *sad-face*)
Oh and the shayari isshh gooddd....and weallyyy niceee =)...Loved how u added it..esp with the candles and all...Made it pwettyfulπŸ˜ƒ

OMG!! Sweeto Appo!!! Listening to this song, I also remembered Happi Di's VM!! Thats VM was memorising!! I love till date and Raisa this was just as good!!πŸ‘πŸ‘Was so perfect for them, they way you matched everything hun!! Keep it up!!πŸ‘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raisa25 thumbnail
Thankx a ton ouma....Ohh really?...I thought i didn't match them well cuz the way you matched Tumse hi...I was shocked...(In a good way ofcourse πŸ˜†) ...You were mindblowing on that!!
-Faith- thumbnail
Arre Ras I got sweetness from my shweet sisters likeee juπŸ€—.......πŸ˜ƒ
Oh and Oumzoo I agree that VM wud always be all my time fav...
But Ras did full justice to it...And the shairyari was beautiful and apt...Looking forward to more of ur work!
Rabba-Ve-Delena thumbnail
Thank you Raisa😳  see at the end of the day, the VM doesn't have to match every scene it just has to blend nicely with the couple, and you did that!1 I loved it!!😳 Yeah also as Sweeto Appo said, the shaer aur shayari went well with it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Raisa25 thumbnail

@ Zani:

Awwwwww....no it's actually you who are such a sweey & cutie pie πŸ€—

@Ouma: Yeah that's true πŸ˜‰ Thankx agen...πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘