Debate Mansion

how should the abusive person handled? - Page 3

xsweetbabygyalx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I am someone who was mostly emotionally abused as a child by my biological father's side of the family. 😭 Coming from an abuse, I would say that I think it really depends on the person. There are rare people who know the difference between right and wrong. I am someone who knows the difference between what's right and what's wrong. I never had therapy done but I grew mature as I grew older.

In this case, the father should have had counseling therapy done to understand the difference between what's right and what's wrong as well as how much is too much. There should be limits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if a child cannot be safe in their own home...then that is REALLY sad.

the consequences for the victims i am most worried about. I mean yes, people aren't actyually 'evil' or 'bad' but in need of help, but frankly, i refuse to feel sorry for him.
he has a tv in his cell, which he uses to see what the media is sayin about him, he gets all the newspapers to see what else has been written about it etc etc...he's just disgusting

how can u NOT know...u dont abuse ur children. u dont abuse anyone fullstop.
pfft about stranger danger!

the victims...the most recent children, they converse via making animal noises, one of them is unable to walk upright etc etc

there is just nothing that can reverse that, he's lived his life, but the poor children are going to suffer.
what a meaningless existence.

his should be the same. meaningless and devoid of hope. death is much too quick.
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: xsweetbabygyalx

I am someone who was mostly emotionally abused as a child by my biological father's side of the family. 😭 Coming from an abuse, I would say that I think it really depends on the person. There are rare people who know the difference between right and wrong. I am someone who knows the difference between what's right and what's wrong. I never had therapy done but I grew mature as I grew older.

In this case, the father should have had counseling therapy done to understand the difference between what's right and what's wrong as well as how much is too much. There should be limits.

oh dear!
but u know, u shud still seek counseling. even though ur mature etc now, but best bet is to still see a counselor...there are even free counselors available so u can still go, if say u dont wanna ask ur parents for money etc etc. there are many ppl there to help, plz use it, it will only be beneficial. where i guess u can also tell the counselor everything, and not think about, "what will he/she think of you", thoughts that may come into play if ur telling about ur problems to ppl u know...

but hey i applaud u, coz u KNOW the difference between the good and the bad/ πŸ˜€
This content was originally posted by: bewafa

oh dear!
but u know, u shud still seek counseling. even though ur mature etc now, but best bet is to still see a counselor...there are even free counselors available so u can still go, if say u dont wanna ask ur parents for money etc etc. there are many ppl there to help, plz use it, it will only be beneficial. where i guess u can also tell the counselor everything, and not think about, "what will he/she think of you", thoughts that may come into play if ur telling about ur problems to ppl u know...

but hey i applaud u, coz u KNOW the difference between the good and the bad/ πŸ˜€

I forgot to mention that I did seek counseling when I was in my teens πŸ˜† my dad divorced my mom the day before my 13th birthday so he's history and i'm glad he's gone. He wasn't abused at all in his childhood, he was jealous of his dad supporting his cousins even though his dad supported him, his 3 other brothers and 2 sisters when they were kids but for some strange reason he became so violent and possessive and so demanding and a complete crazy person.

I'm still thinking about counseling to stay in a healthy relationship with my boyfriend who will become my husband in the future (as we both and my mom had already decided on that) but my life nowadays is really harsh as my mom had gotten into a foul acciden where she broke two bones in her arm and a part of her ankle last year and i got my uncles, aunts and a fw cousins are torturing me and my mom so it's really stressful right now because I want my mom to recover functionally completely and I'm trying for her to stay happy but it's not helping when her brothers and sisters-in-laws (my uncles and aunts) get her more depressed 😑 it's not safe keeping her home alone and she can't go outside the way she used to, she gets tired sort of fast.

yeah thanks for ur suggestion, I'll definitely seek counseling once I find a chance 😊 no hard feelingsπŸ‘πŸΌ
corvette thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
xsweetbabygalX - hope everything works out well for you and Mum!

πŸ€— 

😑M😑

This content was originally posted by: Madmadgirl

xsweetbabygalX - hope everything works out well for you and Mum!

πŸ€— 

😑M😑

thanks 😊  I really appreciate your wishes and your support πŸ˜ƒ