Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)
Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

SS: BPL , plan-B pg2 ,winners!!

vardhani Senior Member
vardhani
vardhani

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:56am | IP Logged

Hey guys,

I really liked divan's kumble v/s walia. So I just decided to have some fun. I hope you will enjoy it. Please do reply. This is just for fun and nothing personal, there may be satires and sarcasm, I hope the MODS will not kill me for this. SORRY!!!

BALAJI PREMIERE LEAGUE [BPL]

As you all know ekta is such a copycat, who has entered the "LIMCA BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS" for copying, and has been short listed for the "GUNNIES BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS", as the only human species who copies her own work.

THREE CHEERS FOR HER HIGHNESS EKTA KAPOOR. KIP KIP KURRAY!!!!!!!!!!

For the past 2 weeks ekta was seen to be depressed, she didn't go to siddhivinayak, she was surprisingly quiet, not shouting at her staff and actors and she didn't even visit sunita menon or kara johar for the past few days. And some of our sources have given us inside information that Ms. Kapoor is very upset with the rocking TRPS of the IPL matches. More than her own serials she is worried that this damn cricket is enjoying high TRPs which were once enjoyed by KSBKBT almost 7 years ago, KS almost 2 years ago, KGGK almost 6 years ago, and KZK almost 5 and a1/2 years ago. And she is deeply regretting the fact that instead of wasting lakhs of rupees on her only two sets she should have invested her money in IPL teams. Well let bygones be bygones. But now we hear that ekta has given ultimatum to nivedita basu and her destructive team that if they don't come up with a new concept at the earliest then she will make them serve tea and coffee to all the junior artists and body doubles. So the balaji's infamous destructive team is toe-storming [all their brains have slowly slid down and are now in their toes and after few days they will be gone completely].

Even ekta has realized that her destructive team is good for nothing and as always ekta has come up with her new concept.

STAR NEWS, ZEE NEWS, Aaj Tak…………………….. [NDTV, CNN]

AAJ KI BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ekta kapoor launch kar rahin hai ek naya concept. Kya hain yeh?  Kya iss mein smriti irani kaam karengi?  Kaisa hain yeh naya concept?

Ayie jaante hain soap queen se

Ekta: hi guys!well yeh ek bohot hi naya concept hain, jo T.V. par pehle kabhi nahin hua. Aisa pehli baar hain jo itna bada kuch hone wala hain T.V. par. I am really excited about it. All my loyal friends will be part of this. Iss concept maine khud design kiya hai. Aur yeh hain BPL- BALAJI PREMIERE LEAGUE. Yeh shuru hoga IPL ke baad. Iss mere jo serials ke sare popular characters hain who sab on-screen cricket matches khelenge ek MEGA MERGER EPISODE MEIN. Yeh mera dedication hain IPL matches ko. Isse host karengi mandira bedi aur commentary hogi karan johar ki. Sunita will be predicting the fate of the matches. Aur meine a very veteran cricketer VINOD KAMBLI ko sign kiya hai teams ko coach karne ke liye. Teams will be announced shortly. It's a very original concept; I hope darshak usse pasand karenge.

Reporter: to sonam aapne suna khud ekta se ki unka naya concept kya hain. Abhi to filhaal who siddhivinayak jaa rahin hain aur uske baad teams announce hongi, to thoda intezaar karna padega.

Sonam: bilkul priya. Shukriya us coverage ke liye,. Aayie puchte hain aam janta se ki kaisa laga unko yeh naya concept.

HENNA: well, main bas itna chahti hoon ki jai walia apni ghatiya ties ke bina khele.

DIVAN: mein kumble ko dekhna jyadaa pasand karoongi.

TINY: who actually I am busy with my series of FFs, so can't say.

MT: currently mein aestivation mein hoon aur uske baad mein hibernation mein chali jaaongi toh you see time nahin hain.

RANJANA: I would see a couple of matches.

Toh yeh thi janta ki pratikriya, lekin hume BPL ke shuru hone ka intezaar karma padega yeh dekhne ke liye ki kya janta isse pasand karti hain ya nahin.

TEAMS:

HANDSOME HUNKS       AADARSH BAHUAIN      MIRCH MASALA                                  YOUNGISTAAN 

[Married men]                [Married women]         [Vamps, sautans]         [Gen next]

Jai walia                          tulsi virani                      mandira                         ganga                             

Mihir virani                    bani walia                      komolika                         krishna

Karan virani                    parvati aggarwal           jiggyasa                           nakul

Anurag basu[old]          prerna bajaj                   pia                                  lakshya

Mr.Bajaj                          nadini virani                   meera walia                   manthan

Om aggarwal                   prachi shah                    trishna aggarwal           aditya

Neev shergill                  gauri kapoor                   pallavi                             heer

Shiv kapoor                    kasturi sabarwal           ayesha                            prem

Roby sabarwal                ganga virani                   tripti virani                    joydeep

Milind                              Krishna tulsi                   Tanya virani                   bhoomi

Kvya nanda                    anjali nanda                   nitya nanda                    sanchi

TEAMS                                         CAPTAINS

Handsome hunks [HH]                jai walia

Aadarsh bahuain [AB]               tulsi virani

Mirch masala [MM]                     mandira

Youngistaan [YS]                         lakshya virani

Total matches to be played: 6

Venue: balaji grounds [she has dismantled one of her sets]

CAPTAINS speak before the commencement of the matches

JW: we will show them what experience means. I have full faith in my team.

TV: mujhe apne thakurji par poora bharosa hain. Who hume hi jitayenge.

Mandira: waise to ek hi mandira in sab pe bhaari padti hain yahaan to 10 mandirain hain. Hum inka who hashra karenge ki zindagi bhar balaji ka B bhi nahin bol payenge.

LV: yeh hain youngistaan meri jaan. Agar haar gaye to hum court mein case karenge ekta ke khilaaf.

# MATCH 1

HH v/s YS

Our sexy HH showed that even though they are all 45+ with some exceptions they still are very strong. They proved that experienced players kisse kehte hain.

HH won

# MATCH 2

HH v/s AB

It was the bahus collective decision to loose because they believed that "pati ki jeet main hi patni ki jeet hain".

HH won

# MATCH 3

AB v/s YS

Again our very own aadarsh bahuen lost because ek maa apne bachon ko haarte hui kaise dekh sakti hain.

YS won

# MATCH 4

AB v/s MM

All the bahus were geared up to win this match at least but at the nth moment all their respective sautens came and black mailed them that if they win then they destroy their pati parmeshwars.

MM won

And thus AB was ousted from the BPL

# MATCH 5

MM v/s YS

This was a very close match; it was neck to neck situation. The YS team was smart but at the last moment our seedhi saadhi ganga walia fel for meera walia's trick. She promised ganga that if they loose then she will tell where atharva is, so ganga played a stupid shot a was caught at the slips.

MM won

SCORE CARD

TEAMS

MATCHES PLAYED

WON

LOST

DRAWN

HANDSOME HUNKS

AADARSH BAHUAIN

MIRCH MASALA

YOUGISTAAN

THE BIG FINAL IS BETWEEN HANDSOME HUNKS AND MIRCH MASALA

Mandira bedi: jai both the teams have won all the matches?  Have you planned something special for them?

JW (grinning mischievously):  oh! Well! We have chalked out a special strategy for them.

MB: good!! And all the best

JW: they need it more dear!! He leaves lightly pecking her rosy cheeks.

MB: OMG!!! I am in heaven.

MANDIRA: hi baby!!

MB: hi! Mandy kaisi ho. Maine jo role choda tum usse kafi ache se nibha rahin ho. Great job.

MANDIRA: thanx bab! Tum to jaanti ho mein sabko replace karma jaada pasand karti hoon.

MB: toh koi special strategy, the HH look very good, MB says darting a glance towards them.

MANDIRA: of course tum to jaanti we are so bitchy.

MB: best of luck

M: thanks dear see ya!!

# MATCH 6

HH v/s MM

MM won the toss and elected to field first.

All the team members of MM wore sexy outfits; some wore noodle straps, backless blouses, netted saris, halter neck blouses, heavy make-up, jewelry et al to seduce our handome hunks.

But our captain JW was smarter, with his opulent experience with sonali, roshni, pia, meera and countless secret rendezvous; he had finally managed to exercise his brain a bit in this matter at least.

In the green room

JW: guys, dhyaan se suno, yeh sab jaan mujhke yeh aise kapde pehen ke aayen hain, taaki hum behe jaayen, but guys CONTROL. This time there is no ekta to force us to do unethical things. Yeh final hume kissi bhi halat mein jeetna hoga. Humaari jo bachi kuchi izzat hain uska sawaal hain. Please CONTROL!!!

As the match progressed further the strategy of the MM team failed.

HH made 160 in 20 overs for just 6 wickets, with JW leading the team as he played an important knock of 75 runs in a 100 run partnership with his opening partner mihir before mihir got run out since his weak knees were paining a lot. Even the young brigade flared well.

In the green room:

MANDIRA: yeh kya hogaya. Yeh log jitney buddhu dikte hain utne hain nahin, khaskarke who walia, jab se bani chod kar gayi hain intelligent hogaya hain. Mere beauty parlour ke sare paise waste hogaye.

JIGGYASA: excuse me mandira!! Tum jaanti hona kit um kisske bare mein baat kar rahin ho JAI WALIA iss JIGGYASA WALIA ka bhaiyya hain, bhaiyya.

PIA: JIGGYASA aunty ek dum thik keh rahin hain, mere Mr.WALIA ke bare mein aise mat boliye.

MEERA: haan aur nere jai ki insult bhi mat kijiye.

MANDIRA: accha baba jai walia ki deewanion ab uske… I mean unke bare mein kuch nahin kahoongi. Ab soche aage kay karma hain.

SECOND INNINGS

The MM team was batting really well with mandira leading from the front.

The score was 70/2 in 9 overs.

JW becomes a bit tensed and calls his team members in a hurdle.

JW: yeh log to kaafi achi baating kar rahrn hain, run rate bhi accha hain.i think waqt aagaya hain ki PLAN B execute Karen. Okay guys!!!

TEAM: okay!!!!

After than HH executed plan B after which the wickets fell in succession and MM got bolwed out for 120 in 13 overs.

HH WON THE BLP CUP

MAN OF THE MATCH: JAI WALIA FOR HIS SPLENDID 75 RUNS, 2 CRUCIAL WICKETS AND 2 SPECTACULAR CATCHES AND OF COURSE FOR HIS SUPREME CAPTAINCY.

Now guess what must have been PLAN B. the person who guesses it right or whose answer I really like will get the following prize:

i hope you enjoyed it. SORRY if went a bit overboard.

God bless

dhani

PLAN-B - PAGE 2.

Edited by vardhani - 06 May 2008 at 12:39am

vardhani Senior Member
vardhani
vardhani

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:40am | IP Logged
hey guys,
49 replies, no comments. not fair yaar!!
please reply all you lazy bones.

god bless

dhani
sabsj IF-Rockerz
sabsj
sabsj

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:03am | IP Logged

okie dokie.....me breaking the silence phase. LOLLOL that was really something.....thank you for such a funny read. 

am not gonna guess Plan B, will let the others on the forum have a go....sharing sharingLOL

Edited by sabsj - 05 May 2008 at 2:26am
ofcourse IF-Dazzler
ofcourse
ofcourse

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Dhani, its too good..JW playing cricket itself is enough LOL LOL LOL..Loved it dear.. LOLLOL
As for plan B, let me think n get back...
Rama

Edited by ofcourse - 05 May 2008 at 2:16am
GK001 Goldie
GK001
GK001

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:04am | IP Logged
too good.
vardhani Senior Member
vardhani
vardhani

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 10:50am | IP Logged
hey guys,
so many views and 3 replies. NOT DONE at all!!!

okay i will be posting the remaining part, i mean PLAN-B tomorrow.

god bless
dhani
big fan Senior Member
big fan
big fan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:02am | IP Logged
hey
grt story
very interesting...had me in splits Clap Clap
dishita
divan IF-Rockerz
divan
divan

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Dhani loved it...I was thinking more on the line of serial teams but this is better. The only way those woman got distracted is if the guys showed their six packs. But I am sure it will be something hilarious so will wait for your update. I love Jigs, Meera and Pia defending their Mr Walia... LOL

Clap

Go to top