India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Im sorry.....but thats me!!

mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
I am sorry but I really do not want A-D to meet on Monday.....I want their backs to be across each other and Sindoora or Rajeev to see them or see Amar but I don't want Amar to see Divya.......

Here are my reasons....
The timing is wrong......it's too soon......you guys may not agree but I think he needs to pine a little more....
The ocassion is all wrong.....it is the mehendi.....there is no reason for panic or hurry.....or for him to meet her right now!! if it was the shadi the element of hurry or panic can be understood....but there is no real emergency at this moment in time....
The people are wrong.....O.K. Amar is dressed as a waiter.......Divya is not even dressed as a proper dulhan.....her hair is curly instead of straight and her duppatta or gunghat is not on her head...she looks modern...and he looks desi.....they are as far removed from S-V as possible......

So the timing is wrong, the circumstances are wrong and the look is wrong...and if they turn, face and look at each other the drama will be missing and wrong too...and we wont get our running scene......

I want them to meet on the shaadi ka day...when he comes there to pick up the money is dressed in like shirt and tie with jacket as he has to look responsible when he picks up money.
She is looking like a dulhan...very simple with gunghat on her head and she runs to him.... then it will be truly a S-V milaaann......ClapClap

So taking all that into consideration I am sorry guys but I don't want them to meet on Monday.........

Edited by mghurye - 04 May 2008 at 11:23pm

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Mallika ur right, this is not a time and even Sindoora doesnt want this marriage to take place.she will everything to stop this...And AD should meet in some other place and not in front of everyone...
Sindoora will give the preg.report to Divya thru someone or mayb she will keep in her room purposely, so tht Divya can read it.
I think Dviya will see Amar and then tht report and she will refuse to marry Laal Langoor... LOL LOL LOL
Isha Goldie
Isha
Isha

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Oh How I wish they meet in the most romantic of situations in a dream like place away from the irritating khandaan...

My heart doesn't agree with you Mallika even though my brain understands the underlying logic of your post..

I don't want him to suffer anymore. Why would he? In their last janam, Vidya suffered a lot. Most of it is because of Sindura. Saagar never wanted to hurt her even when he didn't love her. Vidya always forgave Sagar and never wanted anything, anyone to harm even a single hair on his head..
There is no revenge in love..I don't think AD needs to prove anything...there is no reason to keep them separate...We as spectators have been though enough..now we need AD chemistry desperately...

I know its mehendi..but why would Divya put on mehendi in Samrat's name? No way...She should only wear it in A's name...

Their dresses are not right. I totally agree. He's wearing a hand me down jersy from star treck..But again does these earthly materialistic things matter in love? It doesn't matter where they are, what they are wearing, both are in love and they need to meet and hug each other and express love for their sake and also for our sake...

I understand your point..but my heart says "kitne aur tadpayengi yeh log"...

Edited by Isha - 05 May 2008 at 12:24am
-milli- Groupbie
-milli-
-milli-

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 1:32am | IP Logged
i get ur point...n i dont want them to meet either Embarrassed i think the shaadi would be the best time Big smile
mghurye Goldie
mghurye
mghurye

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isha

Oh How I wish they meet in the most romantic of situations in a dream like place away from the irritating khandaan...

My heart doesn't agree with you Mallika even though my brain understands the underlying logic of your post.. Well acc to me the moment does not feel right...Is that not more emotional than logical...I mean I am just trying to justify my emotions by putting some logic in there......

I don't want him to suffer anymore. Why would he? In their last janam, Vidya suffered a lot. Most of it is because of Sindura. Saagar never wanted to hurt her even when he didn't love her. Vidya always forgave Sagar and never wanted anything, anyone to harm even a single hair on his head.. Sagar was very hesistant about his love for the longest time and he did not truly trust Vidya for a long time....I do not want revenge...I just think it is too fast....the moment is not right...!!
There is no revenge in love..I don't think AD needs to prove anything...there is no reason to keep them separate...We as spectators have been though enough..now we need AD chemistry desperately... Yes but we will get to see this meeting only once...we will think about it always and remember it forever....don't you think it has to be perfect?

I know its mehendi..but why would Divya put on mehendi in Samrat's name? No way...She should only wear it in A's name... Well mehendi is not even that important...more important is his ring...she is already wearing his ring...so I don't care if she wears his mehendi or not....but I definately do not want her to wear his mangalsultra....that is the most important....

Their dresses are not right. I totally agree. He's wearing a hand me down jersy from star treck..But again does these earthly materialistic things matter in love? It doesn't matter where they are, what they are wearing, both are in love and they need to meet and hug each other and express love for their sake and also for our sake...exactly it is our sake that we want them to express their love....their sake too...but our sake first!!

I understand your point..but my heart says "kitne aur tadpayengi yeh log"...

Alright...I get that in love there is no revenge and all .......but they are fictional characters....and we are the viewers....and in this case...they are not really getting hurt not in the "earthly real way" but seeing them hurt....hurts us....and seeing them meet will have a "real earthly effect" on me and I am going to get to really live that moment only once so I do not want them to waste it ....I need drama....and I will not accept hand-me-downs!!

No hard feelings btw...like your views.....!!ClapClap

Edited by mghurye - 05 May 2008 at 2:29am
*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 2:35am | IP Logged
I agree with both views. I'm basically a drama queen and a major romantic buff so I do agree tht a reunion in todays setting wouldn't be appropriate. I'd rather have Sin seeing them and maybe this will make her hurry Sam and Divya's marriage. I don't think the 15 days are up are they? And the wedding is supposed to be held on the 15th day, right? I'm definately not going to complain if AD see each other today because I'm looking forward to their journey ahead as well and for that they must unite ASAP.

For now, my eyes, my heart and my brain want to see a dramatic union and I think the best scenario would be the wedding one. I've been expecting that for couple of weeks actually so who knows?!
cricketlover Senior Member
cricketlover
cricketlover

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 3:27am | IP Logged
ya I was also wondering why all this was happening at the mehendi
Confused Ouch   
In serials they usually dont even show this ceremony na Wink
sweet_dreams22 IF-Dazzler
sweet_dreams22
sweet_dreams22

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 4:31am | IP Logged
yh i want dat to happen in de shaadi day then i agree it will be a sweet milan!!wid sagar oop i mean amaar looking chweeet!

Go to top