HARSHAD'S FAV SONG : TOSE NAINA LAAGE - Page 2

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by bellle4u

tose naina is a fantastic song it has really a deep meaning n explains love soooooooooooo beautifully n the whole song is abt how love never dies even after death 😃

this song was used in khwaish serial 😊

priya 😊

aww..really...it must hav suited them very well then..esp afreen-kabir....the music is like it...but now i think it is gonna suit prem-heer a lot...lol.....am loving this song a lot...and bhayya too...

luv nandini

He is too sweett...aww even i lovee the song..the interview was xtremely cutee..😳
ohh i'm so happy...he chud go out wid aditi they make a really gud couple 😆 😉
Hey guys...Thanks for sending me what u guys send...Lol

Hahahaha....It was a pleasure to hear his voice once again and know much more about him...Though the only new thing I knew was that he loves rock music too..hehehehehehhe..

And yaa he hates partying...Bechara bada hard working banda hain 😉
^^ya That was a revelation ki he likes rock..😆 Dint know that..He doesnt attend parties also.😆 He is just too cutee..cooking ka toh pata hain mujhe..😉😃
Guys harsh didnt say that his ''dad'' wanted him to do a romantic role.. 😆

He said his fans wanted him to do... 😉
😳 😆 ye his fans wanted him to do..and luv da fact tht he likes hardwork and has made it da center of his lyfe..was pretty kewll

and guys did u notice dat his voice was even more sexy 😳 😳 esp in da end wen he says..he has no idea how he has spoken and how well he has spoken coz he was drivin 😆
^^Driving..😆 He is always driving while talking on the fone..He is soo cutee..😳
tose naina lage....wow! oye nandoo thanks 4 sharing the info! hadworking....mmm.....it shows!!!
father wanted him to do romantic...how cute!
oww...sry abt tht..my mistake..hehe..corrected it..his fans wanted him to do romantic role..hehe...lols

luv nandini