Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

India-Forums

Banoo Main Teri Dulhann
Banoo Main Teri Dulhann

Mother’s Day..some thoughts..must read (Page 5)

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by narmz

u always make me rimind myself of my mummy Embarrassed
Smilenarmeen where do you stay?do you live with your mom?..or ur studying abroad?Smile

narmz IF-Dazzler
narmz
narmz

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by set_raj

Originally posted by narmz

u always make me rimind myself of my mummy Embarrassed
Smilenarmeen where do you stay?do you live with your mom?..or ur studying abroad?Smile

i live in australia...no i dnt....mum is in UK

akash99 IF-Sizzlerz
akash99
akash99

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 8:54am | IP Logged
BEAUTIFUL thought Clap
touched my heart, just reading this with tears in my eyes
.:Megha:. IF-Rockerz
.:Megha:.
.:Megha:.

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
thanks raj, this is a really beautiful and wonderful post

it really teaches alot of us how we must love our elders and yes 'everyday is mothersday'.

she's really my best friend, when she's there,
i never feel weak, and i always have strenght and courage to fight back, and the one i can share everything with

and i would say, tell your mum that you love her,
you need her and that you're never going to leave her alone.

thanks again Raj!
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by .:Megha:.

thanks raj, this is a really beautiful and wonderful post

it really teaches alot of us how we must love our elders and yes 'everyday is mothersday'.

she's really my best friend, when she's there,
i never feel weak, and i always have strenght and courage to fight back, and the one i can share everything with

and i would say, tell your mum that you love her,
you need her and that you're never going to leave her alone.

thanks again Raj!
Megha..thanks a lot dear...

Yea i love my Mom very much..but alas.she is not in this world..she is my  mind, in my thoughts, my inspiration...i miss her a lot.Confused

Lucky are those whose mother is with them..

Kaunsi hai woh jo cheez duniya mein nahi milti,

Sab kuch mil jaata hai,

Lekin Maa nahi milti...Confused

Edited by set_raj - 07 May 2008 at 11:15pm
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash99

BEAUTIFUL thought Clap
touched my heart, just reading this with tears in my eyes
Damini hw ru sister?..the topic is such..one cannot control...Mother the greatest..Smile
chand pari Goldie
chand pari
chand pari

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Clap Bahiya always there for the right topics....
Man!!!This week you made me cry twice now.. Cry
I donno if these tears are for having my mom with me always or the fear of losing her... Cry I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!YOU HERE IT PEOPLE, MY MOM IS THE BESTTTTT!!!!I LOVE MY MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Bahiya i have many thoughts about mothers in my head right now but i need to wipe my tears before she comes,it's my bedtime so she's screamin for me to get off the computer.. LOL it's annoying when she does that but if she didn't i would not enjoy the computer at all....

Plus i didn't don't remember anything until 5 years of age.. But at 6 i did say i don't wanna go to school BECUZ i can't live without her.. At 7 i didn't play basball or cricket LOL ..At 8 my mom thought me how to eat ice cream properly. Smile At 9 i never took paino lessons.. Wink At 10 i am not allowed to go to friends houses..if there the same culture but i don't really attend parties Confused ..At 11 i don't go to movies with friends. Ouch . At 12 i do not want to watch those shows and i don't stay home alone becuz i am afraid without her,plus the channels are blocked LOL... I don't know about 13 and on but i do remember telling her that i don't want to wear salwaar kameez to school.. Embarrassed Oh well i will at graduation just for her sake..
agay ki life main pata nahi per main mamma ke saat asa kabhi nahi karoon gi.... Kyun ke mohammad sul'ela wale he mohammad nai kaha hai.. Phele no. per maa dosre number per bhi maa hai,tisray number per bhi ma hai phir papa hain so ya..
Oh mom's here..
k gotta go...I'll be back with my thoughts..
set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 08 May 2008 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by chand pari

Clap Bahiya always there for the right topics....
Man!!!This week you made me cry twice now.. Cry
I donno if these tears are for having my mom with me always or the fear of losing her... Cry I LOVE MY MOM!!!!!YOU HERE IT PEOPLE, MY MOM IS THE BESTTTTT!!!!I LOVE MY MOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!

Bahiya i have many thoughts about mothers in my head right now but i need to wipe my tears before she comes,it's my bedtime so she's screamin for me to get off the computer.. LOL it's annoying when she does that but if she didn't i would not enjoy the computer at all....

Plus i didn't don't remember anything until 5 years of age.. But at 6 i did say i don't wanna go to school BECUZ i can't live without her.. At 7 i didn't play basball or cricket LOL ..At 8 my mom thought me how to eat ice cream properly. Smile At 9 i never took paino lessons.. Wink At 10 i am not allowed to go to friends houses..if there the same culture but i don't really attend parties Confused ..At 11 i don't go to movies with friends. Ouch . At 12 i do not want to watch those shows and i don't stay home alone becuz i am afraid without her,plus the channels are blocked LOL... I don't know about 13 and on but i do remember telling her that i don't want to wear salwaar kameez to school.. Embarrassed Oh well i will at graduation just for her sake..
agay ki life main pata nahi per main mamma ke saat asa kabhi nahi karoon gi.... Kyun ke mohammad sul'ela wale he mohammad nai kaha hai.. Phele no. per maa dosre number per bhi maa hai,tisray number per bhi ma hai phir papa hain so ya..
Oh mom's here..
k gotta go...I'll be back with my thoughts..
Ashu..thank you so much sister for ur beautiful words and thoughts...wonderful...ClapClap

abt you cried twice this week..im sorry bahena for tht..but kya karoon..Mother's topic is such...it can melt anybody's heart..Smile

If I could give you diamonds
for each tear you cried for me.
if I could five you sapphires
for each truth you've helped me see.
If I could give you rubies
for the heartache that you've known
If I could give you pearls
for the wisdom that you've shown.
Then you'll have a treasure, mother,
that would mount up to the skies
That would almost match
the sparkle in your kind and loving eyes.

But I have no pearls, no diamonds,
As I'm sure you're well aware
So I'll give you gifts more precious
My devotion, love and care.

Go to top