India-Forums

Aladdin, Jaanbaaz Ek Jalwe Anek
Aladdin, Jaanbaaz Ek Jalwe Anek

Written Update May 4th ’Jas-Al’

*Dakoo_Minzy* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dakoo_Minzy*
*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 04 May 2008 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Sorry i missed some part at the beginning! Lemme se if i can catch it up at repeat!

Here's the Update! Big smile

Aladin and Junaid are walking.Suddenly they hear Jas's scream 'bachaao'.Al cannot control so he runs to find here.Then there right in front is Jasmine.Both her hands are tied.Al goes and releases her.They both hug (Ju hides his face).Jas tells him tat another Shehzada had forcefully made her marry him,and she is running from him.Al promises her that now he will not leave her,ever! And they hug again.Suddenly Jas starts to laugh histericaly.It turns out tat Jas was none other than Genu.It was Genu's trick to make Aladdin confess that he loved Jas.
Ju n Genu tell Aladin that they'll go to Jas.Al doesnt say anything.Genu tells atleast we'll see her frm my Magic Bowl.Al tells if they are doing this much zidd them fine.Genu,Al,and Ju are looking into the Bowl.Then we see Jas walking.She is asking a man for the way to Mohabathistan.He tells her the way and gives her an advice that she should put a veil to her face.Or else if any people there sees her face,they'll fall in love.Al is blushing so much looking at the Bowl.Genu n Ju tells we'll go to Jas now itself.Al tells 'jaise tumhaari marzi'.

Jasmine has reached Mohabathistan and she has put veil on her face.We see she has reahed the Zufi Khan's house.Zufi tells her many come to him enquiring of Sunhari pahadi in lalach of gettin the khazana there.She tells she doesnt want any khazana but save her Abbu and some others who are now captive in small Glass Bowls.He tells her that this is first time someone hs come with a different mission.He tells her to go and stop only wen she sees Sunlight falling sunhari hokar on any pahaadi.And that pahadi is Sunhari pahadi.He then wishes her luck and she goes.

Al,Ju and Genu have reached Mohabathistan.Al n Ju selects masks and wears it.Al gives one to Genu but he doesnt take it.Genu tells he cannot let go this Sunhari Mauka.Who knows wethr he meet his soulmate.Ju tells him that he should get a Donkey.They are walking.We see Genu going in different direction.He hears bangle type sound.It is a girl decorating some thing.She tells looking at something 'U are the most beautiful in all Mohabathistan.She tells him chalo i'll show you whole Mohabathistan'Genu is looking with all big eyes.It suddenly turns out that the girl moves and behind her is standin a decorated Donkey.hehe.It falls in love with Genu.Genu cant help,so he runs 'Screaming Aaka bachaaoo'.Meanwhile Ju is telling Al how willl they identify Jasmine if she is also got her face amsked.So Al tells for him only her eyes are enough.Ju teases him.Then see Genu running.They run back.Ju cannot supress his laugher.He is telling atlast Genu hs got his match.

Meanwhile Jas's veil sort of comes off.And there some guys start to run behind her.Jas is running.Al coming frm the other side.Aww! They collide.Next moment Jas is in Aladdin's hands!They both look at each other.Al takes of his mask and tells Jasmine.Jasmine also takes off her mask.(perfect place,now their love will be eternal).

Meanwhile Kaif is shown.Puran Maasi is coming.He is getting really scared.We see flashback.If Kaif wants to get rid of his Shaitaani chehra forever,then Jasmine should agree for Nikaah.He is just got one day,and must find Jas at any cost.HE smirks telling he knows Jas will now be in Mohabathistan.

In Mohabathistan,Jas is telling everything to Aladdin.Aladdin is feeling sorry that he did sent her back to mahal.Jas tells him if he hadnt made her hurt that day,she wouldnt have gone back to mahal,and nor would have been her dad's haalath this way.Al's eyes are full moist.He asks maafi from Jas.But Jas shooes his hands off.Then Al tells her that becoz of him Jas had seen quite a lot of kathra,and he couldnt afford to let her face any more.Jas hugs Aladdin.Jas makes Aladdin make vaada that now he wont leave her.Aladdin tells 'vaadah'.

Preview
Al,Ju and Jas are moving ahead.Then we hear a voice 'Tehro'.It is Kaif.

Episode Ends!

This could probably be my last Update.Since i am getting really busy with my studies,i dont think i'll be able to do updates anymore. Ouch
Keep up the Forum.Rokk and move ahead. Embarrassed
CheerZ n Love Hug
Minzyyyyy (and take care of my Geeennnuuuuu)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

val0822aljaz

twin_sisters Senior Member
twin_sisters
twin_sisters

Posted: 05 May 2008 at 5:55am | IP Logged
thanks for taking out the time and posting the updates. all the best for your exams ..
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top