awwwww erum!!!!
1st of all
THNX! for makin a VM
i wanted to watch a new one
nd i was lyk i wonder if ne1 will make 1 today
n u did
nd i loved ittttttttt
nd i luved the song too ( i use to b obbsessed wit tht songggggg ) LOL

u didddd a gr8 job... i lubbed the endinn even tho i dnt lyk archieeeeee the music went gr8 wit the endin

lil shazuuuuuuu thanx a lot! rele glad u liked it and it seems i happen to know your hearts desireBig smile

-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yogitz

i loved it. and you used that ranbir walking towards kanya after the engagement break up, i am still drooling over his sexy walk.

thank you thank you thank you

awwwwwwHugu r welcome hun,,thanx a bunch..glad u liked it and yaa i love tht walk tooEmbarrassed
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perfangel5655

ok!! I am trying very hard not to scream right now!! I knew it!! When I gave you the song to make a vm for I was thining if I should tell you what scenes to use. Almost started making a list of the scenes. But then decided against it as you are amazing yourself and I totally trust your judgement.
The walking after engagement?? I was speechless when I saw it! I so wanted that scene in the vm!! And you had it there. Wow!!!
I loved it!! it was soo amazing! Thank you so much too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will make another request as soon as I find a right song!! But again!! Erum!! you are so awesome! I hope all the exclaimation marks make my point!!

Omg! whts happening here first shaz and now you...it seems like i know wht everyone wants here but to b honest those r my fav scenes and i chose those which went with the song but i guess this is Magic..luv u all...thanx for making request..i'll wait for the next oneLOL..but rele glad u loved it and rele apprecite it! thanx again...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed luv ya fatimaBig smile
Sallu- IF-Dazzler
Sallu-
Sallu-

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 9:40am | IP Logged
wow i luv the lnew one and dat song is really nyc...
ur amazing and great scenes yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep up da good work Big smile Big smile
candy princess Goldie
candy princess
candy princess

Posted: 09 May 2008 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Wow all your video mixes r amazing with perfect scenes in them i just love them u r great !!!!!!!!!thankyou for all the video mixes with awsome scenes and songs!!!!!Smile

Edited by candy princess - 09 May 2008 at 2:57pm
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princez-preciou

wow i luv the lnew one and dat song is really nyc...
ur amazing and great scenes yaar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
keep up da good work Big smile Big smile

thanx so much!Hugluv ya ..rele appreciate and glad u like my work! thanx again...Embarrassed
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 10 May 2008 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candy princess

Wow all your video mixes r amazing with perfect scenes in them i just love them u r great !!!!!!!!!thankyou for all the video mixes with awsome scenes and songs!!!!!Smile

Hugthanx hun,...rele rele appreciate it! glad u like my work..thanx againBig smileEmbarrassed
-Demi- IF-Rockerz
-Demi-
-Demi-

Posted: 28 August 2008 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Thanx everyone for watching my VMs and apprreciating my work...will miss u all and love you all forever!!!!!!!!!

Edited by emerald_jule - 28 August 2008 at 6:09pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kuchh Is Tara Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index