Please welcome our next IOTW (Page 8)

aritzia IF-Dazzler
aritzia
aritzia

Posted: 06 May 2008 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
chalo hun thoda jhal khalarlayiye

28.kadi dhudh vch pepsi milaye ?

29.kadi dhudh vch gheo paaya ?

30.ek time de khaane vch kinniyan rotiyan khande aa ?

31.makhan naal kinna ku pyaar aa ?

32.kinne night suit aa taade kol ?

33.ghadi(watch) diyan needles naal 2 insaan milao

34.taade cursor da blinking rate kinna a ?

35. ek eho jahi situtaion dusso jithe taanu samjh naa ave ki bezati hoyi ke tareef ?

36.taade majors ki aa ?

37.taade kamre di light kehri aa sodium/white ?

38.translate the song
"aah lai gal vch paa lai nishani yaar di "
sirf pehla mukhda kaafi aa

39.titanic de song nu punjabi vch translate karo
"heart goes on" vaala

40.ek punjabi gaane te ek hindi gaane nu mix karo
jiven ek line hindi gaane di ,ek line punjabi gaane di

doven gaaniyan da matlab same hona chahida a

41.gurdas maan ji da gaana dusso kehra aa jehde vch munda kudi naal gusse hunde aa kyunki ohnu lagda ki oh smoke kardi a

42.tadi watch de kine dials a ?

43.leather strap aa yaan chain (watch)?

44.shoes taade black aa ke white or some other color ?

45.do u wear belt on your jeans ?

46.do you keep something with you for safety like knife or something else ?

47. wat type of socks you prefer ,ankel high or crew socks?

48.tusi kada kehri baanh vch paunde aa ?

49.how many rings you have on ur fingers?

50.do you grow the nails on your feet ?

51.kehre color di nailpolish laayi aa ?

52.how long are your nails ?

53.your eye color ?

54.your fav shade of lipstick , natural pink, natural brown, coffee, or red ?

55.do you love to wear kurtas ?

56.wat you like more pajami suits or patiala salwars?

57.taade kol kiniyan punjabi juttiyan aa ?

58.how many pairs of earings you have?

59.wat you prefer wearing wat you have or borrow from others ?

60.how many connections or wires are goin into your tower ?

chalo aha session complete karo phir thoda hor tadka laundai a

hira_786 IF-Dazzler
hira_786
hira_786

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Hey Shweta!!
m bac wid nother list of qsBig smileLOLLOL
n yeh i read ur previous answers..ill comment on tht in detail laterEmbarrassed
till den.. start wid da 2nd setTongue

What was ur first thought when you realized you were IOTW in this Forum?

First thing that comes to mind when you look in the mirror is?

Roses on your table or diamonds around your neck?

You are at a restaurant and you see a girl walk by with toilet paper stuck to her shoe .... you would then ....

Your fav. time pass is....

Your fav. fairy tale story is...because....

Your fav. season of the year is...because...

Your fav. day of the week is...because...

Your ambition in life is...

You admire...

You daydream about...

If you were given $2000 to spend in the next 2 hours you would...

Choose one

Stary night/sunny day
walk on the beach/candle light dinner
dreamy eyes/vibrant smile
Rosy cheeks/ dimples
Bunch of Roses/box of chocolates
Sunrise/Sunset

What is the first thing that comes to your mind when I say the following alphabet or word

water
Love
Hate
Nature
Anger
Cloud
Computer
Umbrella
Body
Earth
Shadow
Friend
Enemy
Enchanted
candy

If you woke up tomorrow morning and read in the paper that Bill gates passed away and left all his fortune to you..you would....  

Your favourites please:

Toy as a child
Festival
Book
Movie
Song
Flower
Vegetable
Fruit
Vacation spot
Forum on IF
TV show
TV channel
Time of the Day
Day of the Week
Month of the year
Hobby
Drink
Animal

What is ur zodiac sign?
Do you read your horoscope? If so how often?

One thing people do that really annoys you...
One thing/gesture that always touches your heart...
One thing life would be boring without...

Lotssa luv:HiraTongue
pyaridilwalino1 IF-Dazzler
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Ok my questions.  chaloooooooo let's try these phir! Wink

1. Describe all these, and what you think that how much all these are acceptable in life, and why?

Favorism---something that could get you through hurdles, but does not teach you how to battle those hurdles.

Sarcasam---a much nicer way of being mean! Very acceptable in life.

Criticism---reality check--important because it outlines your flaws, which you have the capability of fixing.

Hypocrisy---saying and doing two completely opposite things. Not acceptable at all, but unfortunately many encompass this feature!

Diplomacy---being on the safe side. Outlines how insecure you are to tell the truth.

2. Life is so short, what you think is better way to live? live each day with the truth.

3. Nowadays abusing kids are too common, what do you think is the reason of that? many think that hitting kids will get them to learn, but that's not the truth. It's all about positive and negative reinforcement.

4. What do you think about womens freedom? How much its acceptable? Every woman deserves freedom, which they have...but it's up to the women to realize their freedom.

5.  What you see in good friend, tell 10 points? trust, honesty, for real nature, support, love, clear heart, interesting imaginationLOL, respect, strength, and a personality ( not in any order)

6. Nowadays rape, abusing, bitterness, tension, depression is too common, how much do you think media is responsible for all? why blame something else when we as humans make our own decisions.

7. How much internet is interacted in our lives, and whats the reason that we all so much interacted? Internet is very much interactive and helps us overcome many judgmental views. It's so addicting because we have the world at our fingertips..it's a power!

8. How much education is important in life, and what actually the meaning of word "education"? education means the realization of the world around you and the self. It is very important because it helps us form our own views and perspectives.

9. How you judge one person that he/she are educated or not? Education doesn't only mean a degree, but a wise mind.

By their looks--NOPE

By their personality---kind of, views/perspectives are some of the things that identify a person.

By their way of talking--never

10. What you think about me, how much am i educated? I think you are a wonderful human being because you don't judge. You look at a situation and even try to look at the other perspective and that is a characteristic of a well-educated person.

Will come more later till enjoy thoseWink. I hope its not too difficultEmbarrassed.

They weren't difficult, but very thought-provoking!!!! I had an amazing time answering these questions. Thanks for the beautiful questionsSmile...looking forward to many more! Tongue

Muniza

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ksdbstjodi

congo shewata di...!!! Clap

Thanks cutie! Smile--Shweta

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Azaan_best

Congo shweta....enjoy ur hot seat!! Clap

Rumii

thanks buddy! Are you going to give me some questions? LOL-Shweta

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natalienaz

Originally posted by pyaridilwalino1

LOL
Originally posted by Natalienaz

Chocolate/ Strawberry  yay that is same as meLOLLOL
Armaan/ Riddhima
Minnie/ Gappu
Dhoni/Gappu
Anjali/ Muskaan
Shraddha/ Shilpa
Karan Shraddha/ karan Shilpa ---their life I don't care! LOLhehe i like that
Armaan Muskaan/ Armaan Anjali

If u were stranded in a desert whom would prefer? Muskaan or Atul haww u ditching me thenLOLLOLLOL jokes  --I would NEVER ditch youWink
If u had a chance to go on a date whom would prefer? Rahul so he could speak to me in punjabi! Winkor Sumit--haila true LOLLOL
If u were to be treated in Sanjeevani which Doctor would u prefer? Rahul or Anjali me tooEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Which IF members are like the following characters of DMG?
Riddhima- Sonia for sure
Muskaan-  Natty kiski aur ka naam leti to main chodti nahiLOLLOL--mujhe pata hai issiliye tho! Wink
Sapna- Kajal TongueTongue
Anjali- GaganWink
Keerti- KanuLOLLOL
Armaan-  SukhijiEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Atul- HiraEmbarrassedBig smile
Shubnakar- MeBig smile u r the best one ever--agar Kanu jaisi Keertu mile tho aise hi hota hai! Wink
Shashank- SunitaLOLLOLLOLguruji
Rahool ccc- LubnaLOLLOLLOLmy lubinder hehe
Padma- Sonia oo yeah senior jiWinkWink
Lovely ji- Munni JiBig smileBig smileBig smileour best lovely ji she indeed is bery bery lobely heheLOLLOLLOL--I agree 100%Smile

Is IF your favourite website Yes/No
One thing you would like to change about DMG Forums?? How many fail to respect each other's opinions and views.
One quality that you have similar to Riddhima?? Her simplicity
What percentage are u like Riddhima in real life?? 45%
One quality of Armaan you would like in your bf?? His LOVING nature 

Which IF member makes u laugh the most?? Kanu
Which IF member are u closest to?? Kanu, Gagan, Kajal, Robin, and Munni ji
Which IF member would the best for u to be stranded in a desert? all my close friends...it would be a party!!!  
Which IF member is the most like u in nature?? Kanu & Robin
If u would given a chance would u like to meet me?? arrre kyun nahin ji!
Has there been moments ever when u were bored on IF?? yeah when I saw the repetitive posts on Karan and Shilpa being a couple, and on the anatomy of Armaan! LOL
How many hours do u give to IF?? I don't know...many! Wink
Your moto in life??? Realize your self-worth.

Rank my sense of humor 1- 10 (10 is too good) 8 
What would u do if u wanted me to be quiet? I would put tape on your mouth! LOLhaha mum n dad tried didnt helpLOLLOLLOLarreee did your parent's ever succeed in getting you to be quiet? Tongue
What makes Natasha Natty Puttar?  1) you're naughty 2) you're our chotta baccha!hehe yes i am very naughtyLOLLOLLOL main chota bachaConfusedConfusedConfused actualli yeah i behave like one hehe--yes you do meri jaan!Big smile
What makes me talk so much? we are yet to figure out that one!Winkyeah TongueTongueTongue try try
What is one thing about me that annoys u the most?(feel free ) the fact that I don't get to talk to you as much! Cryaww i know our timings are really odd and more over i got exams cuming upCryCry---soon we will make things work! don't lose hope!Smile
What is one thing about me that u love the most?(I know there are many lol) yes you are right there is many---but you're ability to laugh and joke about everything! Not many are able to do that!hehe thanks TongueTongue
What would make me cry ? onionsheheLOLLOLLOL i liek that one but that isnt true as well u know why people who wear contact lenses and cut onions they dont cry and i wear them so no problemsWinkWinkWink

Why is it that when someone tells you that there's billions of stars in the universe, you believe them. But if they tell you there's wet paint somewhere you have to touch it? We are humans, who believe in what we can't see/touch/hear/smell/taste and disbelieve what we CAN see/touch/hear/smell/taste.omg yeh to kaphi logical ho gayaLOL
How can there be self-help "groups"? yeah I never understood that one...LOLhehe join the crew i dont as wellLOLLOLLOL
Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window? dogs are just like humans, so unpredictable! Winkhehe true we are liek dogs tooLOLLOL
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? it can't talk! what kinds of questions are these Natty? Tongue hehe thak gayi already yeh to phir bhi acche hain i know chun chun ke nikale hain bheja fry jo karna haiLOL
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one? because the English language stinks!haha agree hindi rocksLOL
I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks so I wondered mothers from Asian countries use? Toothpicks? arrre Asian countries aren't deprived...they feed with their fingers!wohoooo u got it exactly right answer LOLLOLLOLasian minds think alikeLOLLOLLOL
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for? to help us!obviouslyLOL
Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag? the same speed! lol maybe
Last night I played a blank tape at full blast. The mime next door went nuts. LOLhaila just laughing that was actualli true in my caseROFL--u crack me up natty!
If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes? because some couldn't survive natural selection and evolve!hehe i thought u would say some turn out like Natty LOLLOLLOL
How do they get the deer to cross at that yellow road sign? no deer cross where ever and whenever!hehe u are funny tooLOL
What was the best thing before sliced bread? ???Confusedi know weird nah LOLLOLLOL i thought i shall know ur reaction LOLLOLLOL
Do you realize how many holes there could be if people would just take the time to take the dirt out of them? ONE huh i dont knowLOLLOLLOL
If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too? YUP!
How did the man who invented cottage cheese know he was done? LOLaap haaste bahut ho LOLLOLLOL i like thatEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed---kyun ke aap haasate bahut ho! Tongue
Why is there an expiration date on sour cream? LOLROFLhaha i know when i read thsi one i was like what the hell u talking about hehe
How did a fool and his money get together? You tell me! hehe i am the fool how would i knowLOLLOLLOL
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done? Failed haww no ways i would succed and so shall all of usLOL
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "Lisp" to have a "S" in it? MINE!haww is it why did u do that so cruelOuchOuchOuch poor bacche who have a lisp LOLLOLLOL

ok enough for now but dont get happy
i will be back soon with more
first yeh to khatam karo LOL

OMG--pakka diya yaar Natty! LOL jk! Those were amazing questions...thanks!!!! can't wait for more and can't wait for your response to my answers! Smile -Shweta

haha yeh lo kar diya reply aapke answers par
next round u really want it
are u sure ???of course can't wait! Trouble aa jaa Shweta se mil! Wink
i mean u inviting troubleLOLLOLLOL
dont worry i will be back tomo
today i need to study i ahve been on IF to long GOOD LUCK JI!
btw those answers were the best i recieved so far thanks taking a bow! Wink
you are doing great LOLLOLLOL
HAve fun
Congrats again
Love u loadzzluv ya 2 Natty...can't wait for the next round! Wink---Shweta
Natty
pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babii.girl

Congratz Shweta thanks ji!

Highlight your choice in bold**

Kareena or Rani

Lara or Priyanka

Karan or Armaan

Aamir or Shahrukh

Dhoom or Dhoom 2

Krrish or Koi Mil Gaya

Ipod or Cellphone

Purse or Wallet

Sanjeevani or Dil Mill Gaye

Sushmita or Aishwarya

Zayed or Fardeen

Madhuri or Sridevi

Stardust Magazine or Filmare Magazine

Yash Chopra or Yash Johar

Ridhima or Anjali

Best Actress or Best Jodii

Your family or Friends

Shahid or Saif

Deepika or Sonam

Anjali or Muskaan

Ranbir or Muzamil

Kuch Kuch Hota Hai or Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham

Sameera Reddy or Neha Dhupia

Malaika Arora Khan or Amrita Arora

Ridhima or Shilpa

Om shanti Om or Saawariya

Armaan or Atul

WOW what an interesting set of questions!! I enjoyed answering them. Waiting for your response to my answers! Thanks again! Big smile-Shweta

pyaridilwalino1
pyaridilwalino1

Posted: 07 May 2008 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovelygurl

Congrats Shweta..Clap Clap Clap
Enjoy the HOT seat.

Sorry for the late reply.

Alishba

thank you very much ji!!!! Hoping you will provide me with some questions!!! Smile-Shweta

Go to top